Trouble TTC

Suuuper slow day GTKY sexy style

The board is so slow today that I've spent a lot of my time over on TTCAL where they have polls on Wednesday.  As a hump day theme all their polls today are about sex so how 'bout a GTKY over here stealing their inspiration?  Don't be shy, we all already share info on CM, AF, TI, etc 

1.  Best sex eva!?  Home or destination?  If not at home, where?

2.  First big O?  Manual, mechanical, or through good old fashion sex? (alone or with someone?)

3.  Do you know your DH's "number"? Does he know yours?

4.  Ever had a one night stand?  And by that I mean a stranger, not a one time friend with benefits. 

5.  Ever had a friend with benefits? 

TTC since July 2009. Dx MFI & LPD. 
IUI#1&2&3 (2011 & 2012) BFN
IUI#4 1/23/13 on 75iu x9 Follistim = BFP then chem preg m/c (Feb 2013)
IUI#5 BFN (April 2013)
IVF w/ICSI Oct. 2, 2012 - 13R, 11M, 7F, 1 frozen blast 4BB grade - - - FET Nov 15, 2013
BFP! Beta 1:104 @ 10dp6dt, Beta 2:178 @ 12dp6dt,  beta 3:366 @ 14dp6dt
Saw heartbeat twice before missed M/C at 8w3d on 12/27/13, missing my little angel boy
JUNE 2014 IVF#2;  5R, 2M, 1F Three day transfer 6/7.  Beta 6/18 - BFN
Child Free Now?
S/PAIFW , S/PALW

My Blog

Re: Suuuper slow day GTKY sexy style

• Ok, since I started this I will get the ball rolling to break the ice...

1.  The best ever has still been at home although I have a few times in hotels or once at a park that come really close (no pun intended).

2.  First big O was aided with mechanical after my first sex toy party.  That virbator broke after a few years and I still miss it to this day :::tear:::

3. I don't know Dh's and he doesn't know mine.  Since I was 29 and he was 35 when we met, I don't really want to know!  We do know when we lost our virginities.  And the longest relationships, etc.  but the nitty gritty details?  Nah, better leave that stone unturned!

4.  Yes, a bit slutty sounding to admit I've had three.  But again, I was 29 before meeting DH and dang it I had needs LOL.  

5.  I like to think of it as a relationship (my third longest) but really it was just FwB.  We were really good friends, but would have been horrible as a traditional couple.  The way we had things set up was so much better in the long run and we parted due to moving with no hard feelings, just good memories.

IUI#5 BFN (April 2013)
    IVF w/ICSI Oct. 2, 2012 - 13R, 11M, 7F, 1 frozen blast 4BB grade - - - FET Nov 15, 2013
    Saw heartbeat twice before missed M/C at 8w3d on 12/27/13, missing my little angel boy
    Child Free Now?
    S/PAIFW , S/PALW

My Blog

• NeeseyNeesey member
    1.  Best sex eva!?  Home or destination?  If not at home, where?  In a hotel.  There were two beds and a big leather ottoman that we took full advantage of.

2.  First big O?  Manual, mechanical, or through good old fashion sex? (alone or with someone?)  I'm too old to remember!

3.  Do you know your DH's "number"? Does he know yours?  DH doesn't know his own number!  He has a general idea and I know that.  It is very typical of him to not keep track.  He knows mine.  I know every name and definitely kept track.

4.  Ever had a one night stand?  And by that I mean a stranger, not a one time friend with benefits. Yes and not ashamed to admit that I had two.  One was amazing and the other only so-so.

5.  Ever had a friend with benefits?  Yes, two.  One is almost 10 years older than I am.  He taught me a lot about how a lady should be treated both in and out of the bedroom.  He lived 3 hours away and would come here for business.  I got to stay in a lot of hotel rooms in my home town because of him.  The other was a fellow photography student who was just too hot to keep my hands off.  We knew we could never date and are still friends to this day.....without benefits!!  

image image image
    TTC since 3/2011 Adenomyosis, LPD, hypothyroidism. 
    BFP on 7/20/12 after 4 cycles Clomid + IUI 
    2 large subchorionic hematomas & no heartbeat at 7w6d   
    D&E 8/18/12 Sonohysterography found septum and necrotic tissue.   
    Hysteroscopy to remove both 10/5
    IUI #5-7 50mg Clomid + trigger = BFN  
    IUI #8 Femara + Bravelle + HCG + Progesterone = BFP 3/27/13
    Beta 1 (13dpo) = 169  Beta 2 (17dpo) = 1073  No heartbeat at 9w3d. 
    D & C 5/10/13  Triploidy 69 (paternal inherited)
    IVF #1 with ICSI and PGS 11R 8M 5F 2 biopsied/frozen
    PGS results = 1 with trisomy 13 & 1 good embryo for FET 
    FET #1 EV, estrace, nitro patches.  Cancelled due to thin lining
    FET #1.2 oral estrace, f'ing nitro patches and no delestrogen.  Transfer 12/31. BFN
    PAIF/SAIF welcome
    Surprise BFP on 6/13/14  Our only unmedicated bfp ever.
    Beta #1 339  Beta #2 649 44 hour doubling time
  • Loading the player...
  • NeeseyNeesey member
    imagekatib77:

2.  First big O was aided with mechanical after my first sex toy party.  That virbator broke after a few years and I still miss it to this day :::tear:::

Sounds like you need to host a Passion Party or go online with your honey to find a new one!

image image image
    TTC since 3/2011 Adenomyosis, LPD, hypothyroidism. 
    BFP on 7/20/12 after 4 cycles Clomid + IUI 
    2 large subchorionic hematomas & no heartbeat at 7w6d   
    D&E 8/18/12 Sonohysterography found septum and necrotic tissue.   
    Hysteroscopy to remove both 10/5
    IUI #5-7 50mg Clomid + trigger = BFN  
    IUI #8 Femara + Bravelle + HCG + Progesterone = BFP 3/27/13
    Beta 1 (13dpo) = 169  Beta 2 (17dpo) = 1073  No heartbeat at 9w3d. 
    D & C 5/10/13  Triploidy 69 (paternal inherited)
    IVF #1 with ICSI and PGS 11R 8M 5F 2 biopsied/frozen
    PGS results = 1 with trisomy 13 & 1 good embryo for FET 
    FET #1 EV, estrace, nitro patches.  Cancelled due to thin lining
    FET #1.2 oral estrace, f'ing nitro patches and no delestrogen.  Transfer 12/31. BFN
    PAIF/SAIF welcome
    Surprise BFP on 6/13/14  Our only unmedicated bfp ever.
    Beta #1 339  Beta #2 649 44 hour doubling time
  • Even though I'm typically a pearl-clutching prude, I'll answer.

1. Hotel - with DH, back when we were dating in college.

2. Manual. Confession: I have never used anything mechanical. Don't own a single toy, never have.

3. I know a rough estimate of his number, it's much higher than mine. He knows my number.

4. I'm not proud of it, but yes. Spring break, Daytona Beach. Ugh. We briefly kept in touch afterward, he sent me flowers, it got weird.

5. Yes. My first was a friends with benefits type deal. We were in high school and experimenting.  

Pregnancy Ticker
  • It has been slow today, which is a bummer b/c work has been slow, too.  So I'll chime in...

1. I'd just say at home.  My husband would say in Vegas b/c it was hot...but I was so drunk, I barely felt anything :P

2. Manual

3. yes and yes. Luckily, the numbers are pretty close.  He was in a band and I was a horny girl in my early/mid 20s, I guess...At least we got our individual crazy years out of our system. 

4/5. Yes to both - I'd refer back to my self-deprecating explanation in the answer to #3...

Me 33, DH 37 -- TTC since Jan'12 -- Low AMH (0.78) & endo, SA w/ low motility
    IUI's 1-3 = BFN, IVF converted to IUI 4/13 = BFN
    IVF 1.2: 8R 6M 4F -- 2 blastocysts frozen, FET 8/15 = BFP!!
    Beta #s = 445;1,098; 9,545  -- EDD 5/2 -- Team Pink!
    Camila Josephine arrived 4/30 :)
  • 1. Best sex eva!? Home or destination? If not at home, where? Destination! There is just something about hotel sex....

2. First big O? Manual, mechanical, or through good old fashion sex? (alone or with someone?) Manuel when I was about 15. Too much making out in back of car + curfew and needing to be inside by midnight = one sexually frustrated 15 year old.

3. Do you know your DH's "number"? Does he know yours? Yes and yes. DH only had 3, making me look like a super shlut bag by comparison at 13. He doesn't care; He was the one in the long term relationship for 6 years and I played the field!

4. Ever had a one night stand? And by that I mean a stranger, not a one time friend with benefits. Um yep. In Vegas. I met a cage fighter who was super hot, if I say so myself. And I was young and single.

5. Ever had a friend with benefits? Yes, but it didn't work so well. At first it did, but then he wanted a relationship. Blah.

Me- 35 Dx endo; DH- 33 no probs.
    BFP#1 (totally a wonderful surprise)- 3/10/11. IUFD 6/25/11. 
    TTC since 8/2011.
    BFP#2- 11/1/11. EDD 7/6/12. Blighted ovum 12/1/11.

New OBGYN 12/2012- CD3 labs, SA, HSG normal. 
    First RE appt 1/16/2013. Unexplained infertility. Lap planned. 

12/2012- Clomid 50mg + TI= BFN 
    1/2013- Clomid 50mg + TI= BFN.

Lap 2/11/2013- Removed endo. 

3/2013- Clomid + IUI= BFN
    4/2013- Clomid + IUI= BFN
    5/2013- Clomid + IUI= BFN

June 2013- Time for a new RE!

July 2013- We're in Shared Risk! Love my new RE!
    August 2013- IVF#1- 14 R, 11F, transferred 1 perfect blast, 5 day 5 frosties= BFN.
    Sept 2013- Let's get ready for FET October 7th ish!< transfer 2 embies 10/11/13.......BFP 10/18/13!!!!/div>

PAIF/SAIF and everyone is welcome. If I can make even one person's journey less painful, I will consider my experience here successful. Thank you to all for sharing their stories, the intimate details of their lives, their knowledge, and their hearts. I hope this experience changes me, always for the better.
  • imageToriables:

3. Do you know your DH's "number"? Does he know yours? Yes and yes. DH only had 3, making me look like a super shlut bag by comparison at 13. He doesn't care; He was the one in the long term relationship for 6 years and I played the field!

This is why I don't want to know Dh's number!  Mine is 13 too but We met when I was 29 and he was 35...Since he lost his virginity at 14 I can only imagine what 21 years worth of sex might add up to since I was only active for ten years (ten really wild years!) before meeting DH!

IUI#5 BFN (April 2013)
    Child Free Now?
    S/PAIFW , S/PALW

My Blog

• 1. Tough one!  we had some great sex on our honeymoon (which was One year after we got married) but we've also had really great sex at home too.  We also laugh about the summer that we dated long distance, and when we'd meet up for the weekend, we'd have sex like 6 days in 2.5 days!

2. manual by DH. I also don't have any sex toys or vibrators. I am not opposed to exploring that in the future if we need to spice it up :)

3. we are actually each other's #1.  We were both virgins when we met the first week in college.

4. and 5. so no, (see above) but I did have a one-night stand in college that involved hooking up but not going the distance.  (I may have pretended to be asleep, legs crossed). haha  He kept calling and texting me to meet up again, and I wasn't interested because things were finally going in the right direction with future-DH!  I could never handle hooking up with 2 guys at once

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Mama to Three Girls: 
    Twins born March 2014 at 26 weeks due to preterm labor
    and our 37weeker born May 9th, 2016!

• Just as a warning, I have a fairly boring sex life, since DH has been the only one I have ever been with.

1.  Best sex eva!?  Home or destination?  If not at home, where? We had amazing sexy after I got home from a 2 week trip in Europe w/out DH, but I think the best sex eva was when we took a vaca to Breckenridge, CO and we did it in the hot tub then moved into the shower....AMAZING!

2.  First big O?  Manual, mechanical, or through good old fashion sex? (alone or with someone?) Manual by DH while we were still dating and not having vaginal sex because I was scared to get pregnant before we got married....HAHA!!

3.  Do you know your DH's "number"? Does he know yours? His is 2, mine is 1. I was so pissed when I found out I wasn't his first because he made me think I was his first until we were both drunk one night about a year ago and I asked him point blank...initiate ugly cry!

4.  Ever had a one night stand?  And by that I mean a stranger, not a one time friend with benefits. nope

5.  Ever had a friend with benefits? nope

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    3TC March Siggy Challenge: Funny Internet Meme Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Age: Me 26, DH 27, Married Oct. 10, 2009 ,TTC since March 2012
    Problem: Irregular menstruation, unexplained
    Nov&Dec-Provera because of no period after 35+ days
    First RE appt 1/10/2013
    Tests: TSH (normal), Prolactin (normal), SA (abnormal)
    Hysteroscopy (normal) and PCOS labs (negative/normal) 1/15/2013
    2/1/13- HPT BFP but Beta Hcg was negative
    Plan: Femara + Trigger + IUI in April if no real BFP before then Bloggy Blog!
  • DH calls me a big prude...even almost 10 years later :)

1. We rented a cabin in the Rocky Mountains a couple years ago...we made use of the corny heart shaped tub.

2. Can't remember, but I've never owned any kind of a toy...like I said, prude.

3. I'm pretty sure he's 3, mine is just the one.  

4. Nope...see above.

5. The "benefits" weren't that great since we didn't actually have sex...but I had one in college. 

CafeMom Tickers
     Anniversary
    TTC since July 2011
    BFP #1: 2/15/12-Ectopic/Mtx at 6 wks

BFP #2: 10/12/12-m/c at 5 wks. 
    BFP #3: 8/27/13
    Me: MTHFR, Low AMH (1.1), High NK cells and Antiphospholipid Antibodies.
    DH:MFI-Low morph (1%), DNA fragmentation: Excellent!
    5 rounds of clomid, 3 IUIs, and multiple non-medicated cycles- BFFN                                                      
    IVF with ICSI in August 2013 brought us our babies.  ER-9R, 7M, 4F w/ICSI  ET of 2-Grade 2 blasts. 
    + HPT at 6dp5dt. #1 (8dp5dt)- 105    #2 (13dp5dt)- 510  #3 (15dp5dt)- 960  #4 (17dp5dt)- 1889
    Dx shortened cervix, PTL, and preeclampsia during pregnancy.  Lots of medications and 13 weeks of bedrest, babies were born healthy at 34w4d!

imagehttp://oi44.tinypic.com/10dwifm.jpg
  • imageRumbera28:

4.  Ever had a one night stand?  And by that I mean a stranger, not a one time friend with benefits.   I'm proud to say yes.  I grew up in an extremely puritanical household, and never tried a cigarette and had my first drink at the age of 28.   When I turned 30, I felt like life had passed me by, and I had a lot of regrets for being so straight-laced and repressed.   So, I met a gorgeous blond haired, blue eyed guy at the beach and went for it, I told him that I don't even want to know his name.  It was amazing, and I have no regrets although I've gone back to being a boring prude and am fine with it.

Great story!  I'm glad you took a moment to grab life by the balls and go for it so you can look back at a wild time.  No worries about being a simple married women now...I think most all of us are.  But those memories sure are nice to look back on! 

IUI#5 BFN (April 2013)
    Child Free Now?
    S/PAIFW , S/PALW

My Blog

• I'm pretty boring....

1. Best sex eva!? Home or destination? If not at home, where?

DH and I have had some pretty amaze sex. The best was probably in the back of a bronco with the top off in the middle of a field we weren't supposed to be in.

2. First big O? Manual, mechanical, or through good old fashion sex? alone or with someone?

Good ole fashioned sex with DH.

3. Do you know your DH's "number"? Does he know yours?

Did I mention we are eachothers...only?

4. Ever had a one night stand? And by that I mean a stranger, not a one time friend with benefits.

Nope!

5. Ever had a friend with benefits?

Nope!

....see, boring. But DH is friggin amazing and always has been...minus the first couple "learning" times. Haha

Anniversary

• ****** BLUSHING******

Don't be shy, we all already share info on CM, AF, TI, etc (TRUE)

1.  Best sex eva!?  Home or destination?  If not at home, where? We went on a mini vacation to just get away, a bottle of wine later .... WOW

2.  First big O?  Manual, mechanical, or through good old fashion sex? (alone or with someone?) We were having good old fashion sex, then he added a bullet along with it. I felt so silly because it made me cry. 

3.  Do you know your DH's "number"? Does he know yours? We are both each others #1, (Highschool sweethearts) I was 16, he was 15

4.  Ever had a one night stand?  And by that I mean a stranger, not a one time friend with benefits.  no experience with this one

5.  Ever had a friend with benefits?  We had "broken up" but still still saw each other nightly <- probably doesn't count but its the best I got

~~~~~~~~~Siggy Warning~~~~~~~~

Me~28 DH~27 

6-12-2010  Miscarriage. 
    3-16-2012 D&C/Miscarriage.
     Blocked Left Tube. 
    Diminished Ovarian Reserve   
    MFI - Sperm Morphology 2%.  
    MTHFR 
     Abnormal Antiphospholipid Antibodies
    April 2013 ~  1st IUI attempt - 100 mg Clomid- Canceled
    May 2013  ~ 2nd IUI attempt -100 mg Clomid- Canceled
    June 2013 ~ 3rd IUI attempt - 100 mg Clomid+ Trigger+ Progesterone~BFN
     IVF/ICSI #1 May 2014 ~ Freeze All ~ Due to OHSS
     5/1/2014 ~ 22 retrieved, 12 fertilized, 3 frozen
    5/28/2014 ~ FET#1 ~ Transferred 2 Hatching Blasts
      6/1/2014~ **BFP**
    6/9/2014 Beta #1 ~ 1022
    6/12/2014 Beta #2 ~ 3099
    6/16/2014 Beta #3 ~ >5000
    6/19/2014 First U/S ~ TWINS!!!  
    1/7/2015 Twins born @ 34 weeks

image image Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• imagekatib77:

1.  Best sex eva!?  Home or destination?  If not at home, where? At home, with an ex. DH is great, but this was wiiiild

2.  First big O?  Manual, mechanical, or through good old fashion sex? (alone or with someone?) The good old fashioned way

3.  Do you know your DH's "number"? Does he know yours? No and no

4.  Ever had a one night stand?  And by that I mean a stranger, not a one time friend with benefits. No

5.  Ever had a friend with benefits? Yes

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    P/SAIF Welcome
    Invisible Finish Line
    3T's Traveling Ovary Blog
    7DPO Progesterone: low. CD3 BW: normal, HSG: clear
    DX: severe MFI (low all 3) and low T. Undergoing replacement therapy.

• 1.  Home. With H. 

2. Manual

3.  I can guess his but all he knows is that my number is more than his.

4.  Once. (It was actually pretty good but not really my thing.) 

5.  Yes.

• 1.  Best sex eva!?  Home or destination?  If not at home, where? I honestly have no idea! We did have a month last year of no sex at all - had to come up with some spectacular non-intercourse ideas and it was awesome!! We called it the Sexperiment.

2.  First big O?  Manual, mechanical, or through good old fashion sex? (alone or with someone?) I have very low sensitivity so the only thing that ever worked was the massaging shower head. Now I have a Hitachi wand and DH and I can finally finish together!

3.  Do you know your DH's "number"? Does he know yours? Yup to both, no secrets there.

4.  Ever had a one night stand?  And by that I mean a stranger, not a one time friend with benefits. Nope.

5.  Ever had a friend with benefits? Not in the normal sense. There was a couple of guys from a small town that I used to party in that would call if they ever came to town... ;)

First comes Love Nov 11,  2003, Then Marriage: Aug. 23, 2006. Baby??? TTC since May 2010. Started seeking additional medical intervention (again) Summer 2013, finally appointment is booked!
    Formerly buttercupaug 06 - and I was almost silver :(
    PAIF/SAIF/PGAL/PAL ALL WELCOME!
    Aug 16, 2013 - SA done - All good strong numbers
    Apr 3, 2014 - Consult with OBGYN to get my testing started.
    Mar 6, 2014 - Surprise BFP!!!! EDD Nov 9th. Consult with OBGYN changed to prenatal meet and greet!
    May 2, 2014 - NT scan perfect! Can't wait to find out what team we're on. 

June 11, 2014 - it's official, we're TEAM PINK!!!
    Welcome Piper Laine!! November 10, 2014
    imageimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"