December 2013 Moms

If you are bored

your lovely ChiAmy is on 2nd Tri.

Enjoy

Re: If you are bored

• Ick she replied to a post I made on another board. I was annoyed!!!
  • I've just read her post on 2nd Tri, what have I missed???
  • Loading the player...
  • ChiAmyChiAmy member
    imagealexisjo88:

Enjoy

I'm everywhere

• ChiAmyChiAmy member

imagecepayseur:
    imagefrankierokx:
    I've just read her post on 2nd Tri, what have I missed???
    I've missed it too! Inform! Inform!

you missed me saying how after 2 miscarriages I am so happy to be out of 1st trimester. And then people making fun of me.

• imageChiAmy:
    imagealexisjo88:

Enjoy

I'm everywhere

So am I, your point?
  • imageChiAmy:

imagecepayseur:
    imagefrankierokx:

you missed me saying how after 2 miscarriages I am so happy to be out of 1st trimester. And then people making fun of me.

I think the info she was looking for is more the history of you and the bumpies. For example, how you posted your BFP on TTCAL just to rub it in, oh and also your controversy regarding weight.

• imageChiAmy:

imagecepayseur:
    imagefrankierokx:

Dupe

• imageChiAmy:

imagecepayseur:
    imagefrankierokx:

Don't play victim here! People's distaste for you stems from you being a jerk. Nobody wishes anything bad on your LO.

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
    BFP #1 - 07-15-12; Natural MC 07-18-12
    BFP #2 - 09-29-12; U/S showed baby stopped growing @ 5wks 4days - 10-30-12; D&C - 10-31-12
    BFP #3 - 04-10-13; Third time is a charm... Stick, baby, stick!!!
  • I don't know this person, but if her behaviour is such that it warrants a post... We do realize some people feed off this type of attention?
  • imagealexisjo88:
    imageChiAmy:

imagecepayseur:
    imagefrankierokx:

I think the info she was looking for is more the history of you and the bumpies. For example, how you posted your BFP on TTCAL just to rub it in, oh and also your controversy regarding weight.

That was what I was referring too, I didn't mean anything nasty, just wanted to know background information. As I miss a lot due to GMT time zone!

Haha I lost 7ib in tri 1 and now I've gained 14ib! Everyone is different, and if my Dr is happy with my weight gain, then so am I!
  • imagealexisjo88:
    imageChiAmy:

imagecepayseur:
    imagefrankierokx:

i thought that was fattyhatty or battywatty  something rhyming lol  i think maybe hattypatty?

EDD for #2 is December 8th, 2013, so excited for our 2nd team green baby! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageAshleynh5:

imagetryston123:

tryston123 your little girl has got to be the cutest thing on the planet! I love her little squished face in the first pic. Lol  

Ugh AGREED! I just want to smush her little cheeks!

Mom+Dad+Josie+May 2015=2 under 2!!!!  

• MEP923MEP923 member

What she did to those girls in TTCAL was just unforgiveable. I honestly felt sick to my stomach reading that thread. I could go on and on but I think everyone knows why it was rude. I can't for the life of me figure out why she just doesn't make a new SN or go away.

And Tryston, your daughter is absolutely beautiful.

imageimage

• ChiAmyChiAmy member
    imageCashingn2:

imagecepayseur:
    imagefrankierokx:

She's just full of really super advice. We should only be eating 1300 calories a day and NO ONE should gain any weight at all in 1st tri. She typically only posts here on threads about weight gain. She's super awesome Super Angry

I never said you should have 1300 calories, nice try though.  I said that's what worked for me in 1st tri..between 1300-1600. My Dr. Okayed it.  I don't see what the problem is.  I'm not telling you to do it.  My Dr. also said I really should not gain in first tri.  That's all.  Everyone is different.

• ChiAmyChiAmy member
    imageMEP923:

What she did to those girls in TTCAL was just unforgiveable. I honestly felt sick to my stomach reading that thread. I could go on and on but I think everyone knows why it was rude. I can't for the life of me figure out why she just doesn't make a new SN or go away.

OMG seriously?  I was told not to say anything about my pregnancy and I didn't. I didn't know Pink  Camino wanted me to not post at all, and I also didn't know she was the Ruler of the boards.  I posted (not about the pregnancy) and she went BSC and announced I was pregnanct.  I said I was sorry but also said that people attacked me from the beginning for "asking too many questions" (the horror!).  Apparantly my apology wasn't good enough.

• MEP923MEP923 member
    imageChiAmy:
    imageMEP923:

OMG seriously?  I was told not to say anything about my pregnancy and I didn't. I didn't know Pink  Camino wanted me to not post at all, and I also didn't know she was the Ruler of the boards.  I posted (not about the pregnancy) and she went BSC and announced I was pregnanct.  I said I was sorry but also said that people attacked me from the beginning for "asking too many questions" (the horror!).  Apparantly my apology wasn't good enough.

You got attacked because you were not apart of the TTCAL board but then came on and was asking daily questions about possibly being pregnant. I think the girls had a right to be upset. They were trying to conceive after a loss and they had somebody coming on (that they didn't even know) posting about how they may be pregnant. And then you came back to confirm to them that you were pregnant, instead of just moving on. Conceiving after a loss is wonderful but you could have announced it here or in first tri. Not to girls going though TTC still. I tried for 3 years with one. I went through many failed fertility treaments. We were told we may not be able to have kids and 4 months later I got pregnant. I didn't run to TTC and say "Hey people who don't know me, I'm pregnant. Your not!" I just came here. That's common sense and common curtsey.

imageimage

• MEP923MEP923 member
    imageChiAmy:
    imageMEP923:

You got attacked because you were not apart of the TTCAL board but then came on and was asking daily questions about possibly being pregnant. I think the girls had a right to be upset. They were trying to conceive after a loss and they had somebody coming on (that they didn't even know) posting about how they may be pregnant. And then you came back to confirm to them that you were pregnant, instead of just moving on. Conceiving after a loss is wonderful but you could have announced it here or in first tri. Not to girls going though TTC still. I tried for 3 years with one. I went through many failed fertility treaments. We were told we may not be able to have kids and 4 months later I got pregnant. I didn't run to TTC and say "Hey people who don't know me, I'm pregnant. Your not!" I just came here. That's common sense and common curtsey.

imageimage

• imageChiAmy:
    imageMEP923:

At this point, no one wants an apology from you, you crossed a line, end of story.

• Anyone have the link to where she posted about her pregnancy in TTCAL? I can?t find it and would like to get all of the facts?and I am really bored and find this drama interesting.

I am a PgAL but did not partisapate in the board because I unexpectedly got pregnant.Obviously I am not going to run to them to tell them all about it because I have these things?.called manners!

• imagecepayseur:
    imageMamaHanna:
    Anyone have the link to where she posted about her pregnancy in TTCAL? I cant find it and would like to get all of the factsand I am really bored and find this drama interesting. I am a PgAL but did not partisapate in the board because I unexpectedly got pregnant.Obviously I am not going to run to them to tell them all about it because I have these things.called manners!
    I can't find it either! I've been looking!

Sorry it took so long to post these, I've been fighting my air card for working internet all day.

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/73072924.aspx  

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/73465282.aspx

• jmb527jmb527 member

imageCashingn2:
    I completely forgot about the drive by in TTCAL. ChiAmy is notorious on every board. When someone has that kind of reputation, you know it's bad without even knowing specifics (pacifics).

LOL @ pacifics! That never gets old :) 

• MEP923MEP923 member
    imagedontstopbelievin:
    imagealexisjo88:

imagecepayseur:
    imageMamaHanna:
    Anyone have the link to where she posted about her pregnancy in TTCAL? I cant find it and would like to get all of the factsand I am really bored and find this drama interesting. I am a PgAL but did not partisapate in the board because I unexpectedly got pregnant.Obviously I am not going to run to them to tell them all about it because I have these things.called manners!

Sorry it took so long to post these, I've been fighting my air card for working internet all day.

Here's her BFP post on TTCAL. Not sure how posting a BFP is not mentioning a pregnancy, but whatever.

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/73464610.aspx

For some reason, I decided to look at this again. Cringe.

imageimage

• imageCashingn2:
    imagejmb527:

imageCashingn2:
    I completely forgot about the drive by in TTCAL. ChiAmy is notorious on every board. When someone has that kind of reputation, you know it's bad without even knowing specifics (pacifics).

Agreed. You know who's new and who's not if they get a pacifics or a fisting reference lol

Lol, fisting!!! "My boyfriend is helping me get stretched out down there!"

::shudder::

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
    BFP #1 - 07-15-12; Natural MC 07-18-12
    BFP #2 - 09-29-12; U/S showed baby stopped growing @ 5wks 4days - 10-30-12; D&C - 10-31-12
    BFP #3 - 04-10-13; Third time is a charm... Stick, baby, stick!!!
  • OK now that I have read these posts you guys kept referring to, two things:

1)      ChiAmy needs to be kicked off the island?and by"the island" I mean life

2)      Holy *** did you see babybean82?s siggy picture? Hubba Hubba..lol

• jmb527jmb527 member
    imageCashingn2:
    imagejmb527:

imageCashingn2:

Agreed. You know who's new and who's not if they get a pacifics or a fisting reference lol

oh yes! what was the other funny part about that post/poster? I swear there were 2 things that cracked us up? 

• imagedontstopbelievin:
    imagealexisjo88:

imagecepayseur:
    imageMamaHanna:

Here's her BFP post on TTCAL. Not sure how posting a BFP is not mentioning a pregnancy, but whatever.

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/73464610.aspx

Yikes. Thanks for posting. Things are a little clearer now.

• imageSarahDavis83:
    imageChiAmy:

imagecepayseur:
    imagefrankierokx:

Don't play victim here! People's distaste for you stems from you being a jerk. Nobody wishes anything bad on your LO.

Yeah, I don't even feel one sorry for you. You brought it on yourself. Karma sucks doesn't it. 

• I gotta wonder ChiAmy what you get out of these boards.  Just about every time I see you post, there's a negative fall out.  What benefit are you getting by posting on TB?  Is it just not wanting to appear like you folded your cards and went home?
    Our family is complete!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I read the linked posts and have come to the conclusion that ChiAmy is a special kind of crazy. She definitely brought this on herself.  *shakes head and sighs*
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers 
    image  image
  • imageCashingn2:
    imagejmb527:

imageCashingn2:

haha I remember the fisting but I think I missed the pacifics one.  Oddly enough, that's actually how my dad pronounces it, hehe.  There are a couple words he just can't say right, I think it's the cutest! lol 

• imageChiAmy:
    imageMEP923:

Yeah your "apology" wasn't good enough because you completely threw your pregnancy and your implantation bleeding in their face, and pretty much said they're judgmental but oh you're so "sorry". Quit playing the victim. You give terrible advice, terrible apologies, and are an all around terrible person for the crap you pulled and continue to pull. I'm surprised you're still on TB since everyone here and on all of the other boards, know who you are and what you did and despise you for it.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"