Parenting after 35

We're officially done!

I recently found out I have a health issue that could potentially make another pregnancy dangerous, so I'm calling time on the baby making. We probably weren't going to TTC again anyway, but I'm still mourning a wee bit. 

Whatever, I've been blessed way more than I ever thought possible with my sweetie pies so I'm totally cool with being a family of 4, 5 if you count my cat.

Re: We're officially done!

• mwdmwd member
    Sorry to read about the health issue, but rejoice in your two, healthy, rambuncious boys!  what BC are you planning to use, I any? 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Wow it's such a huge decision to make. Bummer about the the health issue and hopefully it will not impact your non-PG self. I honestly can't bring myself to say we are done yet even though I'm pushing 40!

Also curious about BC, with all our IF issues DH have never used anything, all the nurses in the hospital looked at me like I was nuts when I told them we had no plans for BC after DD#3 was born.

Enjoy those gorgeous boys Stever!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

IF History in my Bio!

• Loading the player...
  • It sucks when the choice is taken out of your hands, but I'm happy to hear that you're at peace with it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Sorry the decision was not completely yours to make.  You have 2 beautiful kids.  I hope the health issue is not too serious and is easily treatable.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• steverstever member
    Thanks ladies.
  • I am so sorry about your health issues. Your 2 children and cat are absolutely beautiful and I am glad that you feel at peace with the number of family members you have. Hope your health issues will be OK.
    image"width="200px"> Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I think you have a great family.  Why mess with perfection anyway. ;-)

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Sorry to hear about your health issue, but I agree -- you've got 2 great boys and a fabulous kitty!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I just happened to be lurking and saw this. I was wondering about you last week. Hope all is well!

A12 Sig Challenge - Favorite Fall Show!
    SCANDAL!

• steverstever member
    imagerobynlesley:
    I think you have a great family.  Why mess with perfection anyway. ;-)
    Indeed.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"