August 2013 Moms

Head down already?

Went to the doctor and told her how my baby boy has had hiccups like crazy and that I bet he is head down because they are soooo low. I mean low.  She check and yep he is head down.  Has been for about 3 weeks by where the hiccups came from.  She did say he could move back up then down, but usually once they get there they tend to stay head down.  I thought it was so cool though.  Especially since he is at a size now that I can tell.  I am starting to notice the difference between body parts too.  Makes me even more excited to meet him face to face.

Re: Head down already?

• That's awesome! Just curious when's your due date? I also feel my Lo having hiccups very low. With my first I constantly had hiccups under my ribs, he didn't turn head down til last min.
  • I don't think it's abnormal for baby to be head down at this point.
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • My little guy is head down too! His hiccups are also very low...

All of our babies should be starting to move downward soon as we get ready for August!

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gifimagephoto crunchy_zps41233998.gif
    My baby is ONE!!

• imageCaliforniaDream87:
    I don't think it's abnormal for baby to be head down at this point.

It's not I think we should feel lucky that they are head down.
  • I am due August 27. almost two months away.
  • My baby has been head down for a while.

It's common for them to start flipping down now. We are getting close to August.

• This LO has been head down for a few weeks, hiccups are pretty low and I can definitely distinguish between feet and backside up near my ribs.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• my baby has been head down since 24 weeks lol i think its bc he's gonna have a huge head like his daddy
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • DD has been head down since 28 weeks. I'm 34 now, and she's still there.

I also feel hiccups super low. I felt like her feet had been jammed into my ribs, and an u/s confirmed my suspicions last week.

I asked the tech if the baby was likely to stay head down, and she said 90 yes, but she had seen a baby turn at 38 weeks.

I think that's good news for those who currently have breech babies, LOs can and sometimes do move at the last minute.

• imagelittlepiggy23:
    my baby has been head down since 24 weeks lol i think its bc he's gonna have a huge head like his daddy

This is exactly me too! Head is measuring 75 percentile.. I am a little worried about delivering such a big head! ;)

• imageanwgal16:
    I am due August 27. almost two months away.

I'm due the 27th also! LO has been head down for awhile now too and just seems to be getting lower and lower..getting into position!
  • imageMrsZ&Ella:
    imageanwgal16:
    I'm due the 27th also! LO has been head down for awhile now too and just seems to be getting lower and lower..getting into position!

Aww Yay!  I like finding people due the same day.. I know it can be a give or take but it is always neat to find someone else.  

• MMS88MMS88 member
    DD was head down last appointment and as of last week she is no longer head down. Told Dr it wasn't a big deal since I will be having a RCS.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My daughter has been consistently head down since at least 20 weeks.

It really doesn't matter which way they sit in there until labor.

• Mine is still flipping around. He was head down for a long time, then head up a couple weeks ago, then head down last week, and now I believe he is head up again. They don't worry about it until about 36 weeks.
    image image

• My DS was head down by around 32 weeks and stayed that way until delivery. Not sure about this one, but I just started feeling hiccups this week and they are low so maybe she is head down too. I have a growth u/s next week so they will be able to check. She could still move of course.

BFP#1: 01/10, M/C 6w
    BFP#2: 06/10, M/C 5w
    BFP#3: 09/10, DS born June 1, 2011

BFP#4: 07/12, M/C 5w3d
    BFP#5: 12/12, EDD 08/18/13
    Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: Decorate This
  • My son is still flipping and what not....I'm due on the 16th of August. I'm not worried just yet....he's very active in there lol
  • Mine was already making her way there two weeks ago at my last u/s. It was a huge relief. I am hoping for a vaginal birth.
       image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    photo s622_zps5a9557e5.jpg photo 7ed57166-3187-446e-8404-f2ef169fe40f_zps238c4d05.jpg photo s620_zps504f3ce2.jpg
  • Mine was head down two weeks ago at 31 weeks. Midwife said it's good but warned the he could still flip. But I am just happy that he is seeming to stay the same way.
  • She's been head down for over a month now.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • DS was head down as of our 32 week appointment, but I was told that they tend to change positions a lot at the end, so you never know.  FX yours (and mine) stay head down! :)
    After 1.5 years TTC, IUI #2= BFP 12/2/12

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"And the dream that you dare to dream really do come true"

• My LO was head down at the last u/s I had and I was at 29 weeks. She has moved and switched between head down and transverse a lot since then. I'm hoping she will get settled in head down and stay there soon.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • natskonatsko member
    I'm due the 27th too! Last drs visit 3 weeks ago baby was head up, I hope baby decides to flip around soon, even tho we still have time it makes me nervous. I will find out next week!!
  • imageanwgal16:

imageMrsZ&Ella:
    imageanwgal16:

Aww Yay!  I like finding people due the same day.. I know it can be a give or take but it is always neat to find someone else.  

i'm due the 27th too! No idea if lo is head down, but I'm not too worried. The doctor will check at 36 weeks and hopefully he will be by then :) 

• I remember with DS he would flip around a lot. This LO has been consistently head down since before 20 weeks, though. At all my ultrasounds he has been. I was able to tell through his hiccups before and now that he is larger I can feel his feet. I'm sure he has flipped around, but every time he gets hiccups he is head down. lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers  
  • imageanwgal16:

imageMrsZ&Ella:
    imageanwgal16:

Woohoo 27th here too!!!

• Mine are still moving a ton, so they've both been head down and feet down... I'm waiting until later to worry lol
    Eat your food people. You are pregnant, not made of glass. ~PrimRoseMama
    The Benes Boys were born 9/3/13! woooo
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"