Trying to Get Pregnant

~*~ waiting to O ~*~

Cycle/Month: 

CD:

What are you doing this cycle:

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks/etc: 

GTKY: Where is the craziest place you've had sex? 

Re: ~*~ waiting to O ~*~

• Cycle/Month: 16/18 (3/3ttcal)

CD: 14

What are you doing this cycle: sex, Pom (which I've realized gives me awful stomach pains), opks maybe, pnvs, royal jelly, checking cm

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks/etc: 2nd cycle in a row with mid cycle bleeding...assuming its withdrawal bleeding...

GTKY: Where is the craziest place you've had sex? Probably the porch floor of my DH's grandparents lake house when others where sleeping in the room next to us. Or in the lake when our friends were swimming around us-not sure if they ever figured out what was going on...

• Cycle/Month: 2/1

CD: 1 
    What are you doing this cycle: changing up the sex schedule... might have less. OPKs, PNVs, POM juice, temping

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks/etc: gotta love CD1

GTKY: Where is the craziest place you've had sex? It's hard to pick one but I'll go with in the library at college 

• Loading the player...
  • Cycle/Month: 4/4

CD: 17

What are you doing this cycle: PNV, cm, OPK, green tea, temping/charting, and  sex EOD.

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks/etc: usually I have Oed by now. I'm really getting annoyed with each negative opk.

GTKY: Where is the craziest place you've had sex? In the car at a park in ride. Not very romantic. 

DD #1 5.4.14  
    EDD #2 5.4.17

• Cycle/Month: 4/4

CD: 19

What are you doing this cycle: Temping, Checking CM, opks

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks/etc: Yesterday may have been O or possibly today. Going to try to get DH to HIO tonight just in case...he's coming down with a man cold though so may be a no-go.

GTKY: Where is the craziest place you've had sex? In a hot tub on the roof of a building. Oh wait...I think the time in a hotel sauna may be crazier because it was more "risky".

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Logan 10/20/2010 ~ Addison 8/26/2014
  • Cycle/Month:   11/20

CD:  20

What are you doing this cycle:  temping, OPKs, lots of sex

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks/etc:  I thought I would O either yesterday or today, so of course today I happened to get up half an hour before I was supposed to temp, and ended up temping after only sleeping for another hour.  But I sometimes forget that even if my chart isn't accurate, doesn't mean my body will suddenly do what the chart says, lol.

GTKY: Where is the craziest place you've had sex?  My ex and I used to get it on everywhere....in a wide open field at a popular tourist attraction (it was nearing closing time), in the receiving room of our old work (not actual sex, but we got pretty hot and heavy) in his parents basement while they were right upstairs.  Good times.

Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

• Cycle/Month: 4

CD: 10

What are you doing this cycle: The usual

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks/etc: nope

GTKY: Where is the craziest place you've had sex? On the beach or in a parked car, but I guess neither of those are too crazy! I once saw a couple having sex while driving a car on the interstate, and it actually pissed me off because that cannot be safe! Jerks could have caused an accident!

BFP #1 7.16.13 | EDD 3.27.14  | MC 7.29.13
    BFP #2 8.28.13 | EDD 5.5.14 | Simon Francis, Due Date Baby!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Cycle/Month: 15/15 

CD: 4

What are you doing this cycle: the usual: temping, opk's, sex   and the different: trying to find a doc here in the city and are checking out an adoption agency in town

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks/etc: I got nothing.  

GTKY: Oh man, this question made me realize that we need to be more adventurous :)  Probably the beach at night. 

• Cycle/Month: 3

CD: 13

What are you doing this cycle: charting bbt, OPKs, lots of water, lots of sex

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks/etc: not today.

GTKY: Where is the craziest place you've had sex? The top of the playground at my friend's apartment complex.

married 7.11.09
    Me: 31 DH: 36
    DD (14) and DS (11) adopted from US Foster care December 2016
    BFP April 24, 2018 | EDD December 29, 2018
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Cycle/Month: 11/10

What are you doing this cycle: Same old stuff but adding in ED sex during FW

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks/etc:  I got an almost OPK at 10pm last night. It was lighter this AM. Had a temp drop this AM. I'm hoping good things are happening!

GTKY: Where is the craziest place you've had sex?  In the backseat of DH's truck, in my friends driveway during a party... with people sitting on the tailgate. We were young drunk! Although, we still use the backseat in our own driveway!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagesarahm7310:

GTKY: Oh man, this question made me realize that we need to be more adventurous :)  Probably the beach at night. 

To be fair, I haven't had any sex in crazy places in probably 10 years. That was all in my college days or shortly after college. :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Logan 10/20/2010 ~ Addison 8/26/2014
  • Cycle/Month: 9/10

CD: 6

What are you doing this cycle: OPKs, temping, charting, sex EOD.

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks/etc: irritating going from FF iPad app to my android app. It had all my temps last night and this morning when I synced it lost one. 

GTKY: Where is the craziest place you've had sex? Probably in the back seat of a car while friends were driving. I guess we weren't very sly at all. 

Husband and Wife 2010
    DD 12.2010
    TTC #2 Since Aug 2012
    DX PCOS 7.25.13
    Started Metformin 7.2013
    DH SA results 6.19.14 - Too few normal sperm
    8.13.14 - SURPRISE BFP - EDD 3/30/14 Based on LMP
    MMC 9/24/14, D&C 9/25/14 13w3d, Measured at 7w4d

3.14.15 BFP #3 - EDD 11/11/15 based on LMP
  • imagetabaskoa:
    imagesarahm7310:

To be fair, I haven't had any sex in crazy places in probably 10 years. That was all in my college days or shortly after college. :)

Yeah we're less adventurous now because I actually consider the consequences of being caught. Although we have a competition going with close friends (just one other couple and us) for who can do it in the craziest places now. We keep trying to one up each other but nothing beats the good old days before being responsible!  

• imageAmsull324:
    imagetabaskoa:
    imagesarahm7310:

Yeah we're less adventurous now because I actually consider the consequences of being caught. Although we have a competition going with close friends (just one other couple and us) for who can do it in the craziest places now. We keep trying to one up each other but nothing beats the good old days before being responsible!  

Being young and not considering consequences: those were the days ;)  Yea, we're the same now too - maturity is a good thing and thinking through the whole "if we do this and we're caught, then this would happen".  But, still, a bit more spice sounds like a good thing too.  I need to figure out some creative, safe ways to spice this up :)  

• Cycle/Month: 7/7 (4 TTCAL)

What are you doing this cycle: Temping, CBEFM, conceive plus, & clomid

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks/etc:  I'm super tired today - no reason whatsoever. 

GTKY: Where is the craziest place you've had sex?   Wow!  Reading everybody's makes me feel super boring.  Back of a car is the best I've got.

Started TTC #1 08/2010

BFP #1 12/14/2010 EDD 8/24/2011, D&C due to blighted ovum 01/27/2011

BFP #2 05/02/2011 EDD 1/10/2012, MC at 4W2D 05/04/2011

Diagnosed with homozygous C677T MTHFR - Lovenox shots while TTC

BFP #3 08/01/2011 EDD 04/07/2012, DD born 03/29/2012

Started TTC #2 12/2012 on Arixtra due to Lovenox/heparin allergy

BFP #1 03/19/2013 EDD 11/24/2013, MC at 5W 3/24/2013

June/July 2013 - Clomid 100 MG CD 5-9 + TI = BFN

July/August 2013 - Clomid 100 MG CD 5-9 + IUI = BFN

August/September 2013 - Femara 5 MG CD 3-7 + IUI = BFN

LMP 9/11 Unmedicated cycle - BFP 10/11, EDD 6/21/14 Born 6/2/14

~ All AL Welcome ~

• Cycle/Month: 2

What are you doing this cycle: BBT, OPK, CM

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks/etc: Nada

GTKY: Where is the craziest place you've had sex? I've got nothing juicy. Hence, yesterday's post proclaiming I'm lame :)

• mmb248mmb248 member

Cycle/Month: 16/22

CD:  7

What are you doing this cycle:  The usual plus RE next week.

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks/etc:  I know it's early in my cycle, but it really bugs me when my temp swings widely because that usually signals a long cycle.  Grrrr.

GTKY: Where is the craziest place you've had sex?  Back of the truck in the middle of a soybean field.

imageimage
    Me: 33     DH: 38
    TTC since August 2011
    DX:  PCOS and subseptate uterus
    August 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + IUI TI = BFN
    September 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN
    October 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + IUI canceled
    November 2013:  NTNP
    April 2013:  Femara + Trigger + IUI = ???
  • Cycle/Month: 2/4

CD: 18

What are you doing this cycle: Just waiting for AF to show after m/c - finally stopped spotting a couple days ago, yay!

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks/etc: If I was still spotting, does that mean I haven't ovulated? We're TTA right now, and I'm assuming that I probably wouldn't O while spotting. FF says I was, but I think the chart is off d/t the m/c...

On the couch in a book keeping office. (The office was closed.)
    In a bar bathroom on New Years Eve.
    In a park.
    In a car in the high school parking lot , we got caught by security.
    On a golf course in Wisconsin.

"Your truth is different from my truth, and we're both right."

TTC since March 2013. BFP 4/13/13, blighted ovum discovered 6/6/13, m/c 6/8/13.

BFP 11/10/13, EDD 7/25/13 - stick little owlet!

BabyFruit Ticker

View Full Size Image

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Cycle/Month: 2

CD: 25

What are you doing this cycle: taking temp, humping it out

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks/etc: confused about my chart, its showing me that I have a 40 day cycle and it adds a every sometimes.

GTKY: Where is the craziest place you've had sex? on the beach.

• kali55kali55 member

Cycle/Month:  Month 6

CD: CD2

What are you doing this cycle: trying to remember to temp in the morning before I bounce out of bed

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks/etc: 

On a steep hill in a wildlife park

BabyFruit Ticker
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Cycle/Month: 2/2

CD: 16....FF is predicting me to O within the next three days!

What are you doing this cycle: temping, CM, OPKs, green tea sort of

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks/etc: I really hope I O this month and don't have an anovulatory cycle like I'm pretty sure I had last month. :[

GTKY: Where is the craziest place you've had sex? Hehe....on the top row of a crowded movie theatre back in our wild and crazy days. As far as we know, no one ever caught us! It's definitely insane to think about now looking back! Lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have been lurking but haven't done an intro yet. I thought I would just start here :

Cycle/Month: 4/4 after a surprise pg with mirena and then m/c in November : I have a 4yr old son who was also a surprise while using nuvaring. This is the first time I've tried to get pg on purpose so we will see how it goes.

What are you doing this cycle: opks, checking cm, Pom, sex

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks/etc: just irritated about being cd1

GTKY: Where is the craziest place you've had sex? Back of a car
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Cycle/Month: 5/6

What are you doing this cycle: Temping, PNVs, OPKs, TTA until Fall

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks/etc: Nothing right now. I'm ready to O and get this cycle over with even though it just started, haha!

GTKY: Where is the craziest place you've had sex? We're lame, the back of DH's truck is as wild as we've gotten.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Cycle/Month: 2

CD: 3

What are you doing this cycle: temps, opks

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks/etc: just started trying so its hard not think about all the time!!

GTKY: Where is the craziest place you've had sex? Beach, car... Makes me wanna spice things up!!

What are you doing this cycle: OPKs, EOD sex

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks/etc: just waiting for my first OPK still

GTKY: Where is the craziest place you've had sex? On the beach during the day.

What are you doing this cycle: Temping, OPKs, CM (if possible), I also may pick up some preseed

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks/etc: I knew from my temp that AF was coming but I'm still pretty disappointed.  I also know that I have a 20% chance each cylce and not many people actually get KU on their first try but I'm still super disappointed to see AF today.  I'm also dying from these dang cramps.

GTKY: Where is the craziest place you've had sex? Lookout tower of a state park? It had an awesome view! 

Me: 33 DH: 33

Married: 6.9.12
    DS born: 4.9.14
    DD born 7.27.17

• Cycle/Month: 3/3

What are you doing this cycle: PNVs, OPKs, SEOD, Preseed

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks/etc: convinced myself today for a hot second that I could still be KU, that AF was light and spotty and weird. I was so excited for like 10 minutes and then realized I really was losing my mind, plus I dont even smell like tacos, and I didn't use mango last month, so it can't be.

GTKY: Where is the craziest place you've had sex? I am so lame here. I dont do that, and I really wish I had it in me.

Me: 33 DH:34
    DD: 4-5-14

• Cycle/Month:  5/5

CD: 18

What are you doing this cycle: opk, temp, chart, pnv (started again today, I ran out)

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks/etc: Took a huge dip this morning, WTF!?! I think I may have to start temping vaginally because I just can't seem to get a good spike.

GTKY: Where is the craziest place you've had sex? Oh geez, um...

Top of a mountain, in the middle of the day, with a bunch of houses around us

In the backseat of the car behind a local fast food restaurant

In the bathroom of a resort on vacation with family

In the middle of the night in a house that was still being built, we did it in what would have been the "master bedroom" lol 

• Cycle/Month: 6/10

CD:1

What are you doing this cycle: Heck if I know. Same stuff I guess. I made need to test with OPKs earlier because in the 3 or so cycles I've used them, I haven't gotten a positive.

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks/etc: Just disappointment. My LP was a couple of days shorter this cycle, which doesn't mean much, except that AF showed up two days early. Oh well.

Me: 37--Thyroid Cancer survivor. H:38. DS born 6/22/2011; BFP#2--11/5/12--Missed miscarriage discovered 12/21/2012.  BFP#3--5/20/14--another MMC 6/16/14.
  • imageGeorgiaWife6912:

Cycle/Month: 2/2

What are you doing this cycle: Temping, OPKs, CM (if possible), I also may pick up some preseed

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks/etc: I knew from my temp that AF was coming but I'm still pretty disappointed.  I also know that I have a 20% chance each cylce and not many people actually get KU on their first try but I'm still super disappointed to see AF today.  I'm also dying from these dang cramps.

GTKY: Where is the craziest place you've had sex? Lookout tower of a state park? It had an awesome view! 

Im right there with you on CD1. Sucks! 

• Cycle/Month: Not really sure how to answer this? Help?

CD: CD 1

What are you doing this cycle: First month temping, OPKs, PNVs

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks/etc: Wishing I would have temped last month because it was the longest cycle I have ever had but here we are at another month so hoping temping will help me.

GTKY: Where is the craziest place you've had sex? My husband's old boss' office, which was in the basement of a bar that he worked at.

Me: 32 DH: 34 Married 7/08 DD Born 8/09 
    TTC#2 Since 2/13 (Secondary IF)
    2/13 thru 2/14 - Year of charting, OPK and TI
    3/14 thru 7/14 - Clomid cycles, DH SA came back good
    8/14 - HSG and more blood work
    9/14 - Letrozole + trigger + IUI#1 = BFN
    10/14 - Letrozole + Bravelle + trigger + IUI#2 = BFP!! EDD 7/27/15
  • Cycle/Month: 1/1

CD: 11

What are you doing this cycle: Charting, prenatal vitamins, lots of ST

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks/etc: This is my first month temping, and I'm kind of clueless in front of my temperature fluctations. Hopefully, it will be clearer when I can see the temps for an entire cycle.

GTKY: Where is the craziest place you've had sex? In a boat's bathrooms during a New Year Eve cruise in Australia.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"