September 2013 Moms

How is everyone feeling?

Whine, don't whine, gloat, whathaveyou. How are YOU feeling today?

The Mob Boss 
Birth: 10lbs 11oz, 21.5 inches <> 1 mo: 14lbs 7oz, 23.5 inches
2mo: 18lbs 15oz, 25.5 inches <> 4mo: 26lbs 8oz, 27.5 inches6mo: 29lbs 8oz, 30 inches <> 9mo: 32lbs, 32 inches12 mo: 37lbs, 34.5 inches <> 15 mo: 38lbs 6 oz, 36 inches. 20.5 inch noggin18 mo: 43lbs, 37.75 inches 21 inch head2yr: 47 lbs, 42 inches. 21.5 inch head. Woah.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimage

Re: How is everyone feeling?

• I'm feeling pretty good so far today.  I just wish that I didn't have to sit so awkwardly at my desk to keep my oversized boobs from hurting.

We said goodbye to our sweet Taylor Ashley on August 8, 2012.We lost baby Noelle on May 1, 2015

Mom to Cam and Al, now expecting baby number 3, August 2016. Praying for lots of sticky baby dust!
  • Extremely tired. I feel like I haven't slept in days today. I even went to bed early and only woke up twice. I am just glad ds is exhausted too and we are just laying on the couch today. Must be the heat.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Knock on wood, I'm feeling pretty good!  Just staying in the a/c as much as possible!  I love only working part time :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Im laying in the AC as well. It's hot and humid here, and DS1 is tired. Shameful amounts of tv and iPad. But this afternoon we are going swimming. I feel pretty good. Tired, hips ache, sore ute, and my GD is getting way hard to diet control. I'm a sad panda

The Mob Boss 
    2mo: 18lbs 15oz, 25.5 inches <> 4mo: 26lbs 8oz, 27.5 inches6mo: 29lbs 8oz, 30 inches <> 9mo: 32lbs, 32 inches12 mo: 37lbs, 34.5 inches <> 15 mo: 38lbs 6 oz, 36 inches. 20.5 inch noggin18 mo: 43lbs, 37.75 inches 21 inch head2yr: 47 lbs, 42 inches. 21.5 inch head. Woah.  

imageimage
  • Feeling good right now! Sleep is becoming more interrupted lately, with being uncomfy and having to pee all the time. I'm getting antsy and wanting to meet my little girl and get everything ready before she gets here.
  • A lil better. Just trying to get over this cold/cough. Oh and trying not to stress about losing my job at 8 months pregnant. Lol. Everything happens for a reason right?? :
  • Meh.  Feeling okay.  A little stressed out with some things going on, but nothing I can't handle.  

I have my glucose test, rhogam shot, and follow up cervix check today.  Should be so much fun.  I really hope my cervix hasn't dilated anymore!  I seriously don't know what we would do if I had to be put on BR. We would have to find a daycare for the girls ASAP.  It would suck big fat ones.  

Pregsomnia is in full effect.  RLS will be the death of me.   

Livian Elizabeth and Alayna Marjorie!  On their way to 3!
    Lilypie - (mtvk)
    Lilypie - (WdLV)
  • Exhausted and fat.

I'm enjoying not being a swollen mess yet though, so there's at least that going for me.

imageimageimage

• I feel like I'm in slow motion today. I slept ok last night. Then I wanted to take a nap after I finished my cereal this morning. Every time I get up to walk somewhere from my desk, all my movements seem so slow to me.

BTW - when putting on my socks and shoes this morning, I told DH that it should count as exercise!! It totally should!

Jamie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• I am feeling crummy today.  Didn't sleep well again so I'm really overtired.  I was trying to put some pots and pans into a low cupboard this morning (where there really wasn't any room) and could not get them to fit.  So I threw one across the kitchen and burst into tears.  Gotta love these hormones, right? 

*sigh*

• Yucky. That pretty much sums it up. My DDs built a pillow fort in their bedroom last night...which I didn't see until I was sprawled on the floor from tripping over it.

They were so cute about being concerned over me and their baby brother that I didn't have the heart to be upset with them.

But BOY am I sore today!
    Hazel 7/08  -  Genevieve 8/09  -  Wesley 9/13
  • Overall feeling good.  My belly is getting heavy, causing me to have bad posture at work and causing backaches.  But if I get up and walk and try to stay active it keeps my pains under control.  I'm getting a little antsy with my lack of overall activity (walking just doesn't cut it for me), but doing much more than walking feels uncomfortable.  I just keep telling myself it's only two more months and then I will have a little baby and my body back!!  :-)

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

• mcg512mcg512 member
    Better than yesterday but the day is still early.  I actually got a decent nights sleep last night, first in a long time!  Hoping it doesn't get too hot today and we have a slow day at work so I'm not exhausted by the time I'm off.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker    image
  • Hi labor buddy!

I am good today, tired like always, but my hips don't hurt for once! Excited about going to a concert tonight with friends! :)

Plus the craziness that work has been is almost over!!

imageimage

imageimage

image  image

• imageMJHershey:

Hi labor buddy!

I am good today, tired like always, but my hips don't hurt for once! Excited about going to a concert tonight with friends! :)

Plus the craziness that work has been is almost over!!

oh I saw your fb. I'm totally jealous 

The Mob Boss 

imageimage
  • Now that the sinus infection is under control and dehydration is behind me, I FEEL MUCH BETTER!!!

Still feel like I can do pretty much everything I did pre pregnancy just a little more carefully. Hoping I don't experience much of the misery part at the tale end.
  • I like this post!

I feel tired, my dog was really squirmy in bed last night and SO always puts her in between us and snuggles her when she does this. She's a small dog, about 18lbs, but between the two of them they always end up pushing me to the edge of the bed!

I also seriously need to get some compression socks, my ob told me I must have a gallon of water in each ankle yesterday! Even with my fat stuffed sausage feet propped up all night, I am still swollen and achey.

No heartburn today though, so that's a big win in my book!
  • caovercaover member
    I feel good so far. However, by 4pm I will probably feel like crap.
    4 m/c between 2007-2012 Twin girls born 15 weeks premature on 8.17.10 BFP 1.24.13 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Feeling good! Hanging out in the AC right now, but I am going to bring dd swimming in a few...we'll see how that goes...it's going to be over 90 Degrees and with NJ humidity, that feels more like 100...yuck! I haven't swollen yet, but if I'm going to, today would be the day...moo moo maternity suit, here I come!

On a side note, my GD test is tmrw so my fingers are crossed for good results :-) also, I randomly lost 2 lbs... Not concerned, just though it was a little strange...

J+E ~ 08/25/2007   DD#1 ~ 05/11/2010   DD#2 ~ 09/25/2013   DD#3 ~ 06/09/2016   Baby #4 Due ~ 01/16/2023

• The last two days have felt like a bit of a slug for me. I feel constantly fatigued and lacking all energy. I am not sure if it is just where I am at in the pregnancy or if it is related to the high BP and bed rest. But I feel like I could just sleep my days and nights away. 

• I am cranky, but feeling pretty ok physically! Just a bit of soreness, not bad all things considered!
  • Not too shabby today, except for being tired! Went to bed too late. I woke up once in the middle of the night and felt little girl going nuts haha It wasn't enough to keep me awake though, and she's been pretty active today too. The heat is also not as bad today as yesterday but even so, I'm tolerating it better than I thought possible for a pregnant lady with no AC.
    One DD born 9/23/13.
    We're one and done!
  • I was feeling just fine today, until I went grocery shopping.  Now I'm just grumpy because I either had to deal with the cart handle pushing into my belly or walk around to the side every time I had to put something in the cart.

Should not be a big deal, but by the time I made it through the store, I was one unhappy camper.  

• Pretty content at the moment. But a nap wouldn't kill me either, but I think it's just the heat!
  • kje120kje120 member
    My tailbone hurts and this kid will not get his feet out of my ribs. Other than that I'm peachy  Smile
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Pretty good!  I didn't sleep well (had crazy dreams) but I've snapped out of it since.  And I brought a small pillow with me to work, so I have more support at my desk.  My back had been killing me recently from slouching so a coworker suggested a pillow.  It's the simplest thought but it helps so much.  Can't believe I didn't think of it myself!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • For the most part I'm feeling pretty good! My belly itches like crazy today, and I'm getting sick of the swollen feet and ankles though! I mostly just feel content ;)
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • A little tired, but I've been at my parents for about a week with the kids while DH has been out of town. I'm a little more tired bc I do both bedtimes and since I just PT'd my DD, keeping up with her with the potty for right now is busier than diaper changes.  She's doing really well.

I'm a little achy, and my maternity support belt helps. This bed isn't as comfortable as my old one, so i wake up a little sore in my belly when I do not at home. We go home tomorrow and have a couple days on our own before DH gets back. 

BUT, overall, this third pregnancy is treating me well. I realize that in a couple of weeks, I'll be slowing down and needing more naps. We have a busy first part of July then slower after that till baby. 

• Phyically I feel preety good. It is getting a little hard to bend over these days which gets in the way of my packing and cleaning but otherwise I feel good.
    Emotionally not so much. My husband has been a complete douch latley and my kids do nothing but fight. I feel so stressed and drained.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"