Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Nap Frequency

DD has always dined the eat, play, sleep thing with the occasional skipped play or sleep but has been pretty routine. She seems to be staying awake longer which stretches out the feedings some but I am guessing soon it will mean the transition to 2-3 naps per day. Does this happen at a certain age? I feel like around 4-5 months is when my boys did it but really don't remember.
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Nap Frequency

• Options
    I'm really looking foward to less naps. W is 3 months today and can only be awake for an hour. He takes 5 45 minute naps a day. And he's so particular about where and how he naps that it makes going places challenging.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I think it really depends on the baby and what the daily routines and schedule are like. My DD has 3 to 4 bottles a day and 1 to 2 solid food feedings depending on what we're up to. She's down to 2 solid naps a day, sometimes 3 or as many as 4 if we are out and about or if my other two happen to wake her up, or I need to leave the house and transfer her to car seat.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"