Parenting

binky issues...

Hi there. I was just wondering if anyone else has dealt with this issue before. My DS is 2.5. He has been using a pacifier for naps and bedtime. I've recently been trying to wean him off of it. He has done fine, or so I thought. I have noticed he has these hickey looking marks on his arms. He has been sucking his arm instead of the pacifier when he's in his bed! WWYD? Any suggestions? I'm tempted to give the pacifier back, I don't want him to have marks all over his arms!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: binky issues...

• imageemriley84:
    Hi there. I was just wondering if anyone else has dealt with this issue before. My DS is 2.5. He has been using a pacifier for naps and bedtime. I've recently been trying to wean him off of it. He has done fine, or so I thought. I have noticed he has these hickey looking marks on his arms. He has been sucking his arm instead of the pacifier when he's in his bed! WWYD? Any suggestions? I'm tempted to give the pacifier back, I don't want him to have marks all over his arms!

I use to bite myself at that age when I got frustrated. I think I would take the arm sucking over the paci, as he will probably stop doing that after a while. If you give the paci back, you are back to square one. LMK how it goes; DD2 loves her paci and DD1 never had one, so we are scurred of what is going to happen when we try to take it away.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"