July 2012 Moms

Venting Monday

Yes? NO? Fuuuck it heres mine

After a craptastic weekend with a sick baby and a husband that just had to work saturday my husband brings home a baby deer! Just now, a mother fucccking baby deer. He found it at work, brought it back here and just went back to work. Most girls get surprised with flowers..my husband brings home a damn baby animal. What the hell am I supposed to do with this thing all day? It's locked in my guest bathroom. A flucking deer! 

I'm running on like zero sleep because my dogs are complete asssholes. My baby is also a huge twatwaffle for having a scream fit at midnight for a hour then waking up at 5 am to down a bottle in my bed and then piss on my sheets while I changed him. So yeah lets add a deer to my list of shiiiit I do not need today. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Re: Venting Monday

• WTF?  What the heck are you supposed to do with a MFing deer in  your house?
  • Thank you! My husband was all like "what?Smile" Im like dude it's a DEER!

• Loading the player...
  • imagebriderx:
    Not smart Mr Cajun, not smart at all. I hope he comes home and takes that thing to some sort of animal rescue.

That's what I suggested. He said wait until he comes home.. fan freaking tastic. 

He thinks he's like Mr.Mountain man that can rescue bears and shiit...which he is good at this sort of thing but he's not here all day. Twatwaffle husband 

• imageMrsKBerlo:

OMG! I am sorry you're having a crappy weekend / day but I have to say I just love hearing this crazy stuff from you!!! Nothing like that has even a possibility of happening where I am!

What the heck is your husbands plan for this deer? Wait, maybe I Don't want to know....

Honestly it could go either way with him. His uncle had a pet deer he rescued and he had it for like 10 years so there not one bit of telling what he's up to. Confused

• zyaszyas member
    Am I the only one who feels bad for the poor little deer? It's probably as frightened as hell. How did your H know it did not have a mother? Sometimes the mother is not always near the fawns. It needs to go to a rehab or wildlife rescue as it should be being bottle fed regularly with a special formula.
  • Wow, a deer... I'm trying to picture this, it's crazy! GL with it!

My vent is about MH, the man who decided yesterday that he was going to go to a brewfest for five hours while I was stuck home with LO who has a cold. I've been home with her and her cold for four days straight basically, and have caught it myself, while he takes off for 5 freaking hours. So this morning MH starts complaining that he doesn't feel good, like he does every morning after drinking like that in the sun. You'd think he'd figure out why he doesn't feel good when it happens on schedule like this. I just can't find it in me to feel pity at all, and it threw off our entire schedule since he is supposed to be the one to take LO to daycare, and he asked if I could instead since he didn't want to get up early enough to be ready to go. Sorry, I'm grumpy this morning because on top of being sick I've got stupid PMS, and they just make everything worse together. The good news is my wine is being delivered today. Big Smile

Even a minor event in the life of a child is an event of that child's world and thus a world event.

• imagezyas:
    Am I the only one who feels bad for the poor little deer? It's probably as frightened as hell. How did your H know it did not have a mother? Sometimes the mother is not always near the fawns. It needs to go to a rehab or wildlife rescue as it should be being bottle fed regularly with a special formula.

Oh I didn't say I didn't feel bad for it I just have no fricking clue what to do with it. That's my husbands area which is why im pissed because he's not here. I agree 100% he should not have brought it here

• Oh god, I would not know what to do with the baby deer. So you are home with sick baby, puppy, misbehaving dogs and a baby deer. How absurd. Hang on there momma. Have a drink. That's the only thing I can suggest, lol.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• imagezyas:

MSE! I know they are cute and all, but that's a wild animal that requires special care. Wild creatures are NOT pets. Please get that poor thing out of your house!
    "Parenting is a constant struggle between making your kid's live better and ruining your own." Willie Robertson, 'Duck Dynasty'
    Anniversary IMAG1763 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I feel like having a baby deer would be fun in theory, but not so fun in practice.  GL figuring out what to do with it, and I REALLY hope your Monday gets better!

My vent is that my kid went to bed at 7 last night, but people were still hanging out from the party and woke her up at 8.  She cried for TWO HOURS STRAIGHT.  While this motivated people to leave, it scared the crap out of me because she never acts like that anymore.  I thought something horrible was wrong.  She was so tired and kept almost getting to sleep, but then she'd freak out again.  Finally, DH figured it out.  She was too hot.  He stripped her down to her diaper, stuck her in the crib, and she was asleep in less than a minute.

Seriously?  It took us two F-ing hours of screaming to figure that out?  

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imagecorgimum:
    imagereinedecajun:

Thank you! My husband was all like "what?Smile" Im like dude it's a DEER!

Here's a thing you could do... image

Big Smile 

where on earth did you find a picture of a deer smoking a joint? You are the internet queen! Lol

• imagetraceyt07:
    imagelkamenko:
    Oh god, I would not know what to do with the baby deer. So you are home with sick baby, puppy, misbehaving dogs and a baby deer. How absurd. Hang on there momma. Have a drink. That's the only thing I can suggest, lol.
    OMG, cajun. I think I'd be on the verge of killing my H for that! 
    Oh im all kind of stabby about him today.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"