June 2013 Moms

June 23

June 23!! For nine long months you have been the day on my brain constantly! I have a strong feeling you will come and go and I will not be rewarded. Today is also my DH birthday and he is driving me batty already with can this baby come out today.....ugh. Super moon??? Maybe...lol.

Re: June 23

• Crying

I hate my Pregnancy Calendar today. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm in the same boat! I have a feeling she's going to be late.
    My Book Blog

my read shelf:
    Denise's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• Loading the player...
  • imagekristinrae914:
    [:']I hate my Pregnancy Calendar today.nbsp;

I'm tempted to delete all of my pregnancy apps on my phone lol!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • That's how I felt yesterday :[
  • YakutYakut member
    My original due date was Friday, and my recalculated due date that my OB's office has settled on is tomorrow, and I feel the same way, and have since Friday. :(  I have no contractions except for the odd B-H one that I've noticed (my OB said "believe me, you will know," and so far, nothing has happened that I "know"). I can walk all over the place and have no problems. MIL suggested yesterday via skype that I clean the floor because that always induced labor for her, and ordinarily I'd be like "@#$@$($% NO" on principle because she's always suggested (with no basis) that I'm lazy and DH is whipped because he does chores sometimes, but I may be desperate enough to try it.
  • I was due on Friday, trying to keep busy too!
    IUI #1 - 10 April 2012 unmonitored and unmedicated with RE 
    IUI #2 - 05 May 2012 unmonitored and unmedicated with RE 
    IUI #3 - 05 July 2012 unmonitored and unmedicated with RE 
    IUI #4 - 30 August 2012 medicated and monitoredLetrozole and Ovidrel Trigger 
    IUI #5 - 27 September 2012 Letrozole 
    BFP! 9 October 2012 Betas:- 12DPO 16; 16DPO 96; 18DPO 315

Baby Alarico born on 28 June 2013!!

• I'm due today as well... Supermoon please!!!! Anything!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Exactly how I feel. DS 1 was 2 days early. Bummed that this time around we'll be late.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"