Cloth Diapering

Diaper Pail Liner/Wetbag ?

Hi Ladies!

New to cloth diapering and trying to figure everything out :)  I read about having a diaper pail liner for the diapers and was wondering which ones you all love.  I have read so many reviews on amazon and just cannot decide which one is best---they all seem to have their pros and cons.  Thought coming to you ladies would be the best idea :)  TIA 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Diaper Pail Liner/Wetbag ?

• Planet wise liner. We use the diaper pail on Nicki's diaper site.
    PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I use a Planetwise liner in a step trash can.  Airflow is good for your dipes...not a sealed can. It won't be smelly even if it's open. We often leave our lid off and it doesn't smell at all

Edited for spelling 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • I have a planetwise wet/dry bag for the master bedroom that we travel with. No smell escapes. For the nursery I have a drawstring applecheeks pail liner tied around the rail of my change table (8" opening). The airflow really cuts down on smell. It's only bad right after a big poop, and if I open the door or window it goes away quickly.
  • We use a planetwise pail liner in a kitchen size trash can and planetwise wet bags for daycare. Haven't tried anything else to compare but I like these.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • We have this diaper pail, which in hindsight is overkill, since the lid is off at all times. We do use the Planet Wise pail liners and they're great.
  • Planetwise pail liners and wetbags. We have a small that we rarely use because it's SO small, 2 medium and 2 large for daycare.

• Planet wise liner in tall kitchen trash can with step-open. We have two liners so we always (ideally) have one clean and dry. For diaper bag, we actually use a boat dry bag. Tried one on a whim with DD and found we loved it, so much more than the zipper bags we'd got. You've got to get the right kind, but my husband has a lot of outdoors experience...never thought it would help him select cloth diapering supplies! 

• Thank you ladies :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We use a Planet Wise liner in a cheap, plastic garbage pail.

BabyFetus TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have a variety...  At home I use an open can with a liner (no idea what brand, I got them from a friend).  I also have 4 wetbags - kangacare, planetwise medium, 2 alva wet/dry bags.  I like that the alvas have two compartments, the planetwise seems to be the best made and the kangacare is the largest.  I like them all. :)  I kind of wish I had large hanging bags (that would hold 2 days of dipes) that I could hang from a hook in DD's room.  I don't love looking at the pail. ;)  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"