February 2013 Moms

who's pregnant?

I'm surprised that we haven't seen more bfp posts! I know it's still early, but I guess I would've thought some people would be pregnant already. Did I miss anyone? I never thought I'd be one of the first, but at this rate I will be! BTW I'm not pregnant right now lol

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: who's pregnant?

• Hmm, I actually would have been surprised to see any more BFP's this early. But maybe that's because I just can't fathom having another one yet, lol.
    I know Shay got a BFP a couple months ago, and I thought there was another one but I can't remember who.... anyone else know who it was?
    PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

• Goodness, no! Smile  IF (and that's a huge if) we have another, I'd never do it so close again.  2.5 years is just too close.  I'd wait until #2 is completely weaned and potty trained!  Which will make me ancient, so we probably won't have a third.  I feel too old now as it is! 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Sagen keeps teasing us, but no BFP.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Nooooooooooooooo way
    photo 9304f105-c1e0-4769-a5f5-66ebac0208e2.jpg
  • All the Feb '14 misposts keep freaking me out because I think it's a Feb '13er!

DS1: Quinn - 10.22.10 and DS2: Cole - 01.18.13

• I forgot to take my mini pill until tthis afternoon. Ugh! 
  • imageSagen:
    imageRunaway22:
    Sagen keeps teasing us, but no BFP.
    Haha ;) I will stop that I promise!

You're just keeping things interesting! haha 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Shay was the first, but someone else got one shortly thereafter. Don't remember who, though. I'm thinking we've had 3? Or maybe 2 actual BFPs and a couple of almosts (not just Sagen :-))?

And I also keep getting faked out by the Feb '14 moms who keep posting here accidentally!

We don't plan on trying again until next summer/fall. Doing 2u2 once was enough for me.

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

• Speaking of the Feb 2014 board..anyone else lurking on there? I've visited a few times thinking I'd get all nostalgic, but it stressed me out instead! Ha ha! Guess I am nowhere near to having baby number 2!
  • I'd be having a panic attack, lol. I am just barely starting to feel like I'm getting my footing with DS.
  • imageDublinMama:
    I'd be having a panic attack, lol. I am just barely starting to feel like I'm getting my footing with DS.

This exactly. A is a great baby, but I couldn't imagine expecting another right now.

When she is a year, DH and I will talk and see if we want to try for another. If we decide we want another child, we may wait until she's two or so to try.
    Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • imagepitterpatter129:

Goodness, no! Smile  IF (and that's a huge if) we have another, I'd never do it so close again.  2.5 years is just too close.  I'd wait until #2 is completely weaned and potty trained!  Which will make me ancient, so we probably won't have a third.  I feel too old now as it is! 

My dad is 53, my step mom is 47 or 48. The have a 5 and 6 (oh and I'm 25 my bio sis is 24 and my step sis is 21. All girls for my dad lol) year old and are trying for a third. If your body says you can do it you aren't too old :) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was the other fake out.    :).  If it was up to me, we'd get pregnant, but dh wants to wait, since we are possibly buying a house.
  • imageMonicaMerkel:
    Nooooooooooooooo way

Same here!  I'm pretty sure we are one and done.  The Feb '14 moms keep freaking me out as well.  I couldn't imagine having another baby now... 

• I was the other. AF was late kinda freaked me out! But we're past the Feb birthday now, and we're not moving until the end of next summer, so anytime now would be good for us! Y'all might be hearing from us sometime. We aren't actually intentional ly trying, but we aren't NOT trying either.
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• MBush4MBush4 member
    I'd like a little bit of time to get my body back in shape and feel like it's my own before getting KU'd again. We think we'd try for a summer baby next time so it doesn't interfere as much with DH's schooling (he won't graduate until 2016) so yeah... Hopefully no BFPs for me for at least another year-year and a half...

Daisypath - (2EEx)

Lilypie - (CszI)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"