February 2013 Moms

Swim Suit season,..

I have never loathed you as much as I do this year... Yes I realize I had a baby 4 months ago, but that does not take away from the FEAR of walking outside of my house in my swim suit... 

Oh how I want my body back.... Only 5 pounds from pre baby weight - but my body still does not feel anywhere close.. I know, give it time.. I just needed to rant!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Swim Suit season,..

• Ugh I know!!! I feel the same way. 

• Tell me about it.  I am really close to pre-baby weight and I still look about 5 months prego! And don't get me started on the stretchmarks this time...  nothing like making a gal feel unattractive.
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Loading the player...
  • I actually bought a tasteful one piece this year....gag me. :P

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• I am 2 pounds under PP weight and I don't fit into anything. I have a gut and birthing hips. I have stress dreams about wearing a bathing suit.
  • I won't be wearing a bikini anytime soon. insert mobile sad face
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Our Sweet Boy "LJ"
  • imagekbates85:
    I won't be wearing a bikini anytime soon. insert mobile sad face

Ditto here but add pale, blubber and stretchmarks somewhere in that sentence. So depressing.
    photo 9304f105-c1e0-4769-a5f5-66ebac0208e2.jpg
  • c/s shelf FTW.

Oh, well. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageRunaway22:
    c/s shelf FTW.Oh, well.nbsp;

This.
    "Sweat is my sanity". Sarah Palin "Charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised". Proverbs 31:30 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageTeacher Clark:
    imageRunaway22:
    c/s shelf FTW.Oh, well.nbsp;
    What's FTW stand for? Eff the weight?

It stands for "For the win" but I like f*ck the weight much better. Big Smile I figure since DS isn't supposed to be in the pool until 6 mos which puts us at August I am going to just skip the whole pool/beach scene this summer. (We live in the Bay Area, so it's doable, the beaches suck a*s.) 

I got hit SO bad by stretch marks, and have the C section shelf to boot. I don't see bikinis in my future. 

I like cookies.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've worn a bikini already, but I definitely wasn't rocking it. I don't think I looked terrible though especially since we clearly have a small baby with us. I've had 13 years to get used to not having the body of a trained athlete (before DS1 I ran competitively in college). Even after having 2 and training really hard it's just not the same as before and nothing fits right.At this point after 3 I just want to fit into my old clothes again. But I've embraced the "more womanly" body and can still wear a bikini...I just have to be more picky about what I wear.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageDrea926:
    I actually bought a tasteful one piece this year....gag me. :P

Umm, is it weird that I WANT to buy a one piece?? I'm normally suuuuper flat chested, so one pieces never looked quite right on me. Now that I actually have boobs, and there are so many cute, retro looking one pieces out there now, I'm kind of excited to give it a try!

• imagePuck1182:
    imageDrea926:
    I actually bought a tasteful one piece this year....gag me. :P
    Umm, is it weird that I WANT to buy a one piece?? I'm normally suuuuper flat chested, so one pieces never looked quite right on me. Now that I actually have boobs, and there are so many cute, retro looking one pieces out there now, I'm kind of excited to give it a try!

You have a point! They are a lot cuter now with more styles! I was just sad because last year I bought 2 new bikinis for my honeymoon in Maui and was at my lightest weight and most fit. I look in the mirror like oh, how the mighty have fallen lol.

In all seriousness, I don't loathe my body. I get I just gave birth, blah blah, blah. I just have a slight vain streak. It's genetic. ;-) 

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• One reason I'm glad I don't wear them anymore. I would dread having to put on a regular bathing suit right now. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"