Trying to Get Pregnant

I promise I'm not pregnant

Three could I be pregnant posts in a row.....

Some people have nothing better to do on their Saturday. I ran a 5k this morning. Anyone else do something productive with their day?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: I promise I'm not pregnant

• imagebunnyfungo:
    I've been laying in bed all day watching tv. I only got out of bed to microwave leftovers. Does that count as productive lol

As long as you aren't having AF and still think you're KU. If you aren't giving in to the crazy, you are productive in my book.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Working. That's productive, right? (Well, it would be if I wasn't enthralled in TB and Animal Crossing for my 3DS. Lol)
  • Loading the player...
  • I know! What is going on with these posts?!

As for productive, I have gotten half the house cleaned and a couple loads of laundry done with some bumming around in between.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I did a total spring cleaning on my sewing room, very proud of myself that room was a mess!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I seriously just logged in and thought, "really people" I get blasted, sore boobs, etc its called LIFE. Anyway we had a garage sale it's been a good day.
  • I feel like its a Tuesday on a Saturday!

I made lunch for DH, cleaned up the kitchen and living room and watered my flowers. I'm taking a break to bump but I've got to work on the basement and the garage. Gotta get those things cleaned up so I can get started on my Pinterest projects!

Me - 29, DH - 30

Married 8/2008

TTC since 8/2013

9/2014 Progesterone test - Perfect

10/2014 HSG - All Clear

9/2014 DH's SA - Perfect

• I cleaned ALL 3 bathrooms in my house. My mom is coming on Tuesday and staying for 2 nights. I'm trying to clean up a bit. 
  • I did absolutely nothing productive...and I'm very happy with that...

I haven't had a free weekend in over 2 months. 

Jan15 December Siggy Challenge: Holiday Fails
    TTC Since 4/13 | Me: 28 DH: 29 | DX: PCOS + High T + Arcuate Uterus (11/13)
    Cycle #1+2 (4/13-6/13): Natural Cycles = BFN | Cycle #3+4 (6/13-11/13): Anovulatory (Provera)
    Cycle #5 (11/13-1/14): Femara + Clomid + Follistim = Cancelled | Cycle #6 (1/14-3/14): Benched
    Cycle #7 (3/14-4/14): Femara + Follistim + Estradiol + Pregnyl + Progesterone
    BFP: 4/22/14 | Due: 1/1/15 | TEAM BLUE!

• Hubz and I layed down 1200 square feet of sod. I am broken. 
                                             Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker CafeMom Tickers
  • Out clothes shopping for hubby, grocery shopping and then hitting the gym. It's CD 1 and cramps are in full force, I just want ice cream and a sappy movie.

Me: IR-PCOS, elevated DHEAs, low progesterone, weak ovulation  DH: low volume, low T
    SHG 5/10/13: both tubes blocked; HSG 6/28 = Left tube cleared! Right blocked.
    BFP#1 7/20/13 EDD 3/30/14, m/c 8/19/13, D&E 8/21/13, Chromosomal results = normal, female
    Lap & hysteroscopy scheduled for 10/31, right tube cleared, no endo found! ...Happy Halloween!
    Cycle 14: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP! EDD 9/16/14~ Rowan Elizabeth born sleeping at 17w4d on 4/12/14 due to IC.
    ~There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world~
    New RE June 2014. RPL b/w - negative. SIS looking for uterine/cervical abnormalities & Asherman's 6/10/14 - ALL CLEAR!  
    Cycle 16: Natural IUI = CP, Cycle 17: Femara (2.5) + IUI = BFN, Cycle 18 Femara (5) + IUI = BFFN, Cycle 19: Break
    Cycle 20: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP EDD 6/20, transvaginal cerclage 12/19, Carson Quinn born sleeping at 16w3d on 1/6/15 due to IC
    Phone consult with Dr. Haney (Univ of Chicago) for transabdominal cercalge scheduled for 2/9/15.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
    image image imageimage 
  • DH and I checked out a bunch of yard sales today. Got a few nice things! And I just gave myself a mani and pedi. Pedi is cute, mani looks like poop.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Camping this weekend. Productive relaxation.
    Married-April 14, 2012
    photo ffa00d75-1a16-4974-ba67-29b0586aa596_zps2fcde10f.jpgphoto 6da80302-90bf-4073-b107-f79f533bb026_zps2abef5ec.jpgimage

Started TTC April 2013 
    BFP February 1, 2014
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Babysitting the phones.

Me: 32 DH: 31.
    B/W: good. SA: good.
    November 2012: Paratubal cyst found during U/S.
    January 10, 2013: Lap removed paratubal cyst and Stage 2 Endometriosis. 
    3 cycles of Femara + TI = BFNs

June 2013: Femara 2.5 mg, Gonal F Injects 37.5 IU, Menopur, trigger + IUI = BFN

July 2013: Femara 2.5 mg, Gonal F Injects 75 IU, Menopur, trigger + IUI = BFP!!!!

Beta 1 @ 11 DPIUI = 76. Progesterone = 27.3

BFP 8/16/2013 // EDD 4/28/2014

Jordan Samuel born April 19, 2014. 6 lb, 12 oz and 18 inches long.

CLICK ME!!!11!!1111!!

• We sold our computer desk because we got a Mac Mini! Yay!

I am currently in the process of making potato salad to take to our small group picnic.
  • I was at a graduation party!!!

Me (40) DH (42).......Married 7/1/11......TTC 12/2013.......BFP #1 12/30/12........EDD 9/8/13
    Spotting,clot 2/15/13 all ok......2/21/13 no heartbeat 11 w 4 d missed miscarriage........2/22/13 DnC :(
    BFP # 2 10.10.13...........EDD 6.19.14

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Walked the dog, worked out, joined the Bump.  Good day :D  Going to watch coverage of a Magic: The Gathering tournament soon; there's a grand prix in Las Vegas.  (Am I too nerdy for this board? lol)
    Me: 32 | DH: 31 | Married: 7/2012
    Elizabeth born 7/2014
    "Meeple" EDD 6/9/2018
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'm just popping my head in real quickly before we head to the zoo!

• Not pregnant either! I have a herniated disc so I have been on the couch all day watching Netflix. Who knew you could watch Army Wives from the beginning...and work. Thank GAWD I work from home. 

I promise that once my DW and I start actively TTC, I will NOT be one of those people asking whether my symptoms are pregnancy symptoms...

:D 

TTC our first. Married to, and madly in love with, my beautiful wife. Living with our fur baby and enjoying 19 nieces and nephews. 
    • DW and I have been tracking, preparing, getting medical testing since January 2013.
    • First Cycle: Unmedicated ICI w/ Donor Sperm 08/02/13: BFN
    • Second Cycle: Unmedicated ICI w/ Donor Sperm 09/11/13, 09/13/13, 09/15/13: BFN
    • Third Cycle: Unmedicated ICI w/ Donor Sperm: 10/13/13, 10/15/13, 10/17/13, 10/21/13: BFN
    • January 2014: Sonohysterogram shows excellent lining & tubes have no blockages
    • Fourth Cycle:  Monitored clomid cycle  w/ ICI's at home: 1/24/14 and 1/25/14. Ovulation verified:  BFN
    • Fifth Cycle: 02/2014 Femara 5mg with ovidrel trigger CD14: BFN
    • Taking a few months off to evaluate if we want to keep trying

• I've been incredibly lazy today. I'm resting up after going out last night. I went to The Package Tour and got to see Boyz II Men, 98 degrees, and New Kids on the Block. Turning into a screaming adolescent for 3 and a half hours is exhausting.

Turns out, I'm old. But it was totally worth it.
    baby boy: 3.19.2014
  • mmb248mmb248 member

I'm systematically working my way through all 7 seasons of Wings.  It's CD4, I'm having the period from hell, so I've also had a double caramel magnum bar, and every piece of chocolate I've been able to find in my house.

So, yeah, I've productive.  Wings wasn't going to watch itself and the chocolate clearly needed to be eaten.

imageimage
    Me: 33     DH: 38
    TTC since August 2011
    DX:  PCOS and subseptate uterus
    August 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + IUI TI = BFN
    September 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN
    October 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + IUI canceled
    November 2013:  NTNP
    April 2013:  Femara + Trigger + IUI = ???
  • I do not recall this many "am I pregnant" posts from my lurker days. It seems like a absurd amount lately! Ugh.

I ran 3 miles this am, not great because I used to run longer... But last time I "ran" it was mostly walking so I'm proud of myself for doing it! Unfortunately, that was the extent of my productiveness. Our puppy was spayed yesterday and I feel so bad for her so we just cuddled up all day.
    UntitledUntitled
  • imageJellyfish42:
    Working. That's productive, right? Well, it would be if I wasn't enthralled in TB and Animal Crossing for my 3DS. Lol

I used to play the animal crossing on game cube. Is the 3Ds version as good as that one? I've been thinking about getting it.
  • That sounds like a completely awesome night.  I'm going to a 1D concert next month (obviously, I am much too old to be a fan but I can't help it as they are so endearing) and I am super duper excited for it.  BOY BANDS!!  They are the best.

Edited to add:

Oops, I was attempting to reply to this post by rockopera:

I've been incredibly lazy today. I'm resting up after going out last night. I went to The Package Tour and got to see Boyz II Men, 98 degrees, and New Kids on the Block. Turning into a screaming adolescent for 3 and a half hours is exhausting.

Turns out, I'm old. But it was totally worth it. 

and I didn't figure out in time that you're supposed to press "quote" rather than "reply." Sorry!

Me: 32 | DH: 31 | Married: 7/2012
    Elizabeth born 7/2014
    "Meeple" EDD 6/9/2018
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Me and h had chinese for lunch and then watched now you see me. I got out of bed so its productive in my book.
  • imagehippiechick21:
    Me and h had chinese for lunch and then watched now you see me. I got out of bed so its productive in my book.

Did you love it? DH and I went and saw it a couple weekends ago.  We thought it was awesome! 

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Cleaned the house.  Vacation starts tomorrow!

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   
                                                         BFP#2:  06/12/2013 ---- loss

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
          BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

• Woke up early and went to the gym. Actually did some cardio today rather than just weights.

Went home and changed. H and I went to the movies and saw This is the End (if you liked Pineapple Express you HAVE to see this). 

Then went out for date night dinner. Now we're home, H is getting on COD and I might join him.

• H I get gold stars for productivity today! Woke up at hotel this am, a friend's wedding was there last night. Blessedly unhungover. Had breakfast there, then went and picked out paint for the upstairs bath and the back deck. Then came home and did so. Much. Stuff. Paint touchups, hanging pics, organizing new linen closet [just had upstairs painted, incl builtin bookcases and glass front cabinet that is now a super beautifully organized linen closet], vacuuming, decluttering. Feels awesome! Then took the dog to the dog park and met a friend and her pooch there, then they came back here and we had beers and chips and salsa on the deck. Today was good!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"