April 2013 Moms
Options

Oops, sorry baby

LO was in his vibrating chair in the bathroom with me while i was getting ready for work yesterday and my tube of mascara slipped out of my hand and bonked him on the forehead.   Mind you, it was from a height of about 2 feet, so we arent talking 10 pounds of force here...you would have thought I ripped one of his limbs off from the screams that came out of him!!  To add insult to injury...I started laughing while I was cuddling him because he was so ridiculous...poor baby!
imageimageimage

Re: Oops, sorry baby

• Options
    Oh no! A few weeks ago I was carrying both babies into their room to change them and whacked one of their heads on the doorway...luckily I barley tapped it and she didn't cry but I did because I felt like a horrible mom!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    LOL.  Now I don't feel so bad for laughing at DD!  Yesterday she was so tired she lost what little control of her hands she has and bonked herself in the eye.  It wasn't the hardest I've seen her do it, but you would have swore she popped her eye out the way she screamed.  Shortly after she was calmed down she heard DH and lifted her head in his direction.  Neither one of us realized how tired she was, and she face planted right into my collar bone which set her off again.  She wasn't have a good morning.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yesterday when I was pulling DD out of her bathtub, which was on the kitchen sink, I hit the back of her head on one of the cabinets.  I panicked, and she didn't even seem to notice.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

LOL! This makes me feel better about DH and I sometimes laughing at DD when she cries. Her nose shrinks up on her little face and it looks hilarious! She's also started doing this thing where she will let out a couple little coughs before she starts crying. I can tell that it's not a genuine cough, so it's kinda cute and makes me chuckle. We've already got a little drama queen on our hands! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageCasie13:

LOL! This makes me feel better about DH and I sometimes laughing at DD when she cries. Her nose shrinks up on her little face and it looks hilarious! She's also started doing this thing where she will let out a couple little coughs before she starts crying. I can tell that it's not a genuine cough, so it's kinda cute and makes me chuckle. We've already got a little drama queen on our hands! 

so funny!  our son does this too!  How do they know to put on the acting and fake cry to get our sympathy?  Their brains are amazing 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    This week I blew my nose... apparently LO has a rule against nose blowing. He BURST into sobbing tears! He is usually not that twitchy so I couldn't help laughing a bit too!
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic!Image and video hosting by TinyPic
               Warner, our early surprise, born March 12, 2013!
            Watching You Grow Everyday, Right Before Our Eyes!
  • Options
    I have gotten Vince's head on the side of the door before, nothing hard, but poor guy just looked me like Hey, watch it! 
    imageVincent Julian born on March 27th, 2013 DX with Down Syndrome image
    baby
      BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"