Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

AF FINALLY here!

I had my D and C on 5/18 and got AF last night!  I feel like my body is FINALLY back on the right track.  I was reading another post about TTC right away and I was told the same, wait two cycles, but I think we MIGHT try after this AF.  And by try, I mean just not take any BC.  We conceived after we stopped "trying" the first time.  It was the unplanned sex that did the trick.  So part of me thinks, I'm going to just enjoy my SO and have some fun and hope for the best.  If that doesn't work for a bit, I'll look into trying to time it again.  Sorry for the rambling... :) good luck to everyone out there.  It does get better with time as cliche as it sounds.

BFP#1 4/17/2013 EDD 12/25/2013, MC 5/17/2013 8 weeks 3 days D&C 5/18/2013

BFP#2 1/20/2014 EDD 9/28/2014, Baby Evie born on 9/23/2014 at 8:50pm.  6 lbs 15 oz!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: AF FINALLY here!

• Congratulations on AF showing!
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Thanks!!!

BFP#1 4/17/2013 EDD 12/25/2013, MC 5/17/2013 8 weeks 3 days D&C 5/18/2013

BFP#2 1/20/2014 EDD 9/28/2014, Baby Evie born on 9/23/2014 at 8:50pm.  6 lbs 15 oz!

• Loading the player...
  • I am sorry for your loss, but congratulations on AF returning.

You sound like you are in a positive place with yourself, which is awesome.

Sending you more positive thoughts,

mrsfunk07

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congrats on getting AF back!  

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Congratulations!! Very exciting to feel like things are returning to normal. Wishing you the best!!
  • Congrats! I'm anxiously awaiting AF so that we can start trying again.
  • aegoaego member
    That's what we're doing as well. We're not actively "trying," but we're not preventing either. Let's hope for the best!
  • Congrats, I'm hoping to get AF soon too, I feel like my body and mind are soo crazy and out of whack. I'm glad things are getting back to normal for you and you seem to be at peace with everything. Sending positive thoughts your way!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"