December 2013 Moms

What are you doing?

I was really curious to see if any other mama's on my BMB where going to be doing hypnobabies? I'm super excited to get it next month...
   EDD for #2 is December 8th, 2013, so excited for our 2nd team green baby! 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What are you doing?

• Enlighten me. What is hypno babies?
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

Jacob & Audra - married since 05.28.11
    Emma Kate - born 10.16.03 @ 29 weeks, weighed 1lb 13oz and 13.5" long.
    Ozzy Joseph - born 11.01.13 @ 31 weeks, weighed 3lbs 7oz and 16" long.
    TTC #3
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

• I have always been intrigued by hypno babies.  I did Bradley classes and really got a lot out of them.  It's tempting to pick up a book about hypno babies but I'd probably never have time to read it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I have been consider it but I am still looking into everything haha I'm way too indecisive how did you decide?
  • I have never heard of this, please elaborate.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

imageimageimage
  • https://www.hypnobabies.com/

(Sorry not clicky -- on a Mac)

We did Bradley classes with my first and I highly recommend them. We'll probably do a refresher class this time around. 

norathe girlsamelia
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • thank you utlawgirl

Yeah it is a a 5 week at home or in class course. You learn "eye's open hypnosis" witch basically puts you in a deeply relaxed and meditative state. I watched some youtube videos of ladies in labor (nothing to revealing lol) but they had very amazing births and thats what basically get me to want to do it. I think that if you would be willing to put 110% into it then you can have a nearly painless birth, but i also know everyone is different and it may not work for all.

• bleh sorry about my typo's

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"