TTC after 35

Llama and Owl...

If your lurking I just wanted to say that I always think about you girls! Hope all is well. Not sure if you 2 ever glance on here anymore.

Take care :) 

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
     image   imageimage

Re: Llama and Owl...

• I miss all three of you! And McIrish, just in case you happen to see this! I hope everyone is doing well. xoxo

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• miss everyone...this board isn't the same...hope all is well with everyone

• Loading the player...
  • Wishing all you ladies, the best....yes, the board isn't the same without you all.

Hope all is well in your lives.  Take care!  ;)

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers
  • Ticker and siggy pic warning

I think of you ladies often and stalk this board for any updates. I hope you are all doing well as can be.

Me:40 AMA, DH:36 0% morph, TTC#1;
    BFP#1 4/2011, MMC 6/2011 11wks Trisomy 13;
    BFP#2 11/2011, CP
    FSH: 17.9, AMH: 2.2
    IVF#1 w/ICSI: ER 4/3: 5R,4M,4F
    ET 4/6 All 4 (1-8A+, 2-8A-, 1-3A) BFP#3
    Two weeks of beta hell = Blighted Ovum
    IVF#2 Aug/Sept: ER 8/27: 4R,3M,3F
    ET 8/30 (1-8A+, 1-6A+)
    Beta#1 9/10: 350; Beta#2 9/12: 796; Beta#3 9/20: 9155
    Expecting Boy/Girl Twins! My babies were born 4/23/13 at 36w1d!

• Ticker warning...

Hi ladies. I've been thinking of you lately and hope you are doing well.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 10-4 How are yuo doing?? How are things with the lo going?

My Ovulation Chart

Me: 41 DH: 46. We are TTC our 1st, started July '11,
    3 cycles clomid with Ob,
    1 cycle Tamoxifen with Ob,
    Diagnosed PCOS 11/5/12
    clomid, trigger & timed bd 12/12 BFN
    1st clomid IUI 1/4/13 BFN.
    2nd clomid IUI 2/13 cancelled didn't respond to clomid.
    3/15/13 scheduled laparoscopy & on bcp.

May 10 IUI from injectibles - BFN 

May 22 done with interventions it will either happen or it won't. 

February 2014 No longer actively trying, but not preventing. 

SURPISE BFP 4/2/2015!!!!!!!!!!

Miscarriage 4/23/15

• imageHeathernSteven:
    104 How are yuo doing?? How are things with the lo going?

I am good. The kiddos are doing well too a boy and girl! I am getting pretty big and am only at 19 weeks. I am not a very big person at 5 foot 3 and this is the only time in my life where I genuinely wish I was taller! :
  • Hi ladies!

Thanks for checking in on me, Becky!  I miss the old-timers and am excited for everyone who is having success or is on the road. 

Becky, how is the waiting list going?  I hope that you are making your way up the list, getting close, and that you and your DH are relatively calm during the process.

10-4:  I sent you a PM.  So, so excited for you guys!

McIrish & llama (if you guys ever check):  I hope that you are finding peace and enjoying margaritas somewhere!

I've been taking a bump break and have been consumed with lots of craziness at work.  Same old, same old, I suppose.

Now that summer is in full swing, I think I'll be around more, especially to keep an eye on my favorite ladies!

• image10-4LilBuddy:
    imageHeathernSteven:
    I am good. The kiddos are doing well too a boy and girl! I am getting pretty big and am only at 19 weeks. I am not a very big person at 5 foot 3 and this is the only time in my life where I genuinely wish I was taller! :

Oh my I can't believe your 20 weeks already! I wish you all the best!!! Glad things are going well!

Owl good to hear from you!

My Ovulation Chart

Me: 41 DH: 46. We are TTC our 1st, started July '11,
    3 cycles clomid with Ob,
    1 cycle Tamoxifen with Ob,
    Diagnosed PCOS 11/5/12
    clomid, trigger & timed bd 12/12 BFN
    1st clomid IUI 1/4/13 BFN.
    2nd clomid IUI 2/13 cancelled didn't respond to clomid.
    3/15/13 scheduled laparoscopy & on bcp.

May 10 IUI from injectibles - BFN 

May 22 done with interventions it will either happen or it won't. 

February 2014 No longer actively trying, but not preventing. 

SURPISE BFP 4/2/2015!!!!!!!!!!

Miscarriage 4/23/15

• imageMrsNukem:
    Ticker and siggy pic warning I think of you ladies often and stalk this board for any updates. I hope you are all doing well as can be.

Ditto all this 

Single Mother by Choice. Life didn't work out the way I planned so I did it on my own. IUI #s 1-3, unmedicated = BFN, IUI #s 4-6, 50mg Clomid, Ovidrel = BFN IVF #1: 23R, 20M, 17F. 5 day transfer 2 blasts. 2 Snowbabies BFP 6dp5dt, Beta #1 7dp5dt = 58, Beta #2 9dp5dt = 114, Beta #3 10dp5dt = 187 1st Ultrasound = 5/3, not much to see yet. 2nd Ultrasound = 5/17, TWINS!!! Hospital Bed Rest at 32 weeks due to pre-ecclampsia and severe edema. Audrey Grace, 5lbs9oz, & Lydia Louise, 6lbs, born via emergency c-section on 12/6/12 at 36w1d My IVF Journey
  • imageMelleTX:

imageMrsNukem:
    Ticker and siggy pic warning I think of you ladies often and stalk this board for any updates. I hope you are all doing well as can be.

Ditto all this 

Your girls are beautiful!!! So glad you popped in :)

Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• image10-4LilBuddy:
    imageHeathernSteven:
    Time is flying!! I always check on everyones update over on the other boards :)

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• imageowlprof:

Hi ladies!

Thanks for checking in on me, Becky!  I miss the old-timers and am excited for everyone who is having success or is on the road. 

Becky, how is the waiting list going?  I hope that you are making your way up the list, getting close, and that you and your DH are relatively calm during the process.

10-4:  I sent you a PM.  So, so excited for you guys!

McIrish & llama (if you guys ever check):  I hope that you are finding peace and enjoying margaritas somewhere!

I've been taking a bump break and have been consumed with lots of craziness at work.  Same old, same old, I suppose.

Now that summer is in full swing, I think I'll be around more, especially to keep an eye on my favorite ladies!

So glad you saw this! Sent you a pm too. The waiting list has gotten worse...lol. It's now August or Sept. It is what it is. Pretty soon I will be changing my mind since I just hit 45 last month!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• Thanks for thinking of me!  I actually do lurk here...a LOT, but have been absent for a few days.  Just saw this and felt much love...so thank you!

Nothing new to report on myself.  EVERY month I secretly (because no one wants to hear about it anymore) wish that I will end up pg and be able to pop back in here to shock you all with one of those "I gave up and it happened!" stories... maybe someday.  :)  

I am so glad to see the pics of the beautiful babies and read the updates.  Wishing everyone nothing but happiness and luck!

Me: 40 Dh: 41, TTC since August 2009, began Acupuncture and Herbs Sept 2011, began Temping and Charting Nov 2011. image
  • Hellooo Llama!!! I sent you a pm long time ago...lol.  Now I can't even remember what I wrote...haha. Glad you checked in to say hi!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• imageBeckyP005:
    Hellooo Llama!!! I sent you a pm long time ago...lol.  Now I can't even remember what I wrote...haha. Glad you checked in to say hi!!

Oh no!  I have not checked my messages in forever.. I am so sorry!  Off to check it now!  :)

Me: 40 Dh: 41, TTC since August 2009, began Acupuncture and Herbs Sept 2011, began Temping and Charting Nov 2011. image
  • imageLlamamama:

imageBeckyP005:
    Hellooo Llama!!! I sent you a pm long time ago...lol.  Now I can't even remember what I wrote...haha. Glad you checked in to say hi!!

Oh no!  I have not checked my messages in forever.. I am so sorry!  Off to check it now!  :)

Back at you :)

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"