March 2013 Moms

FFFC

Flame Free Friday Confession

Entertain me.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: FFFC

• I am SO tired of the sahm vs wm thing. Oh, you stay at home with your baby and that's your job? Or you work 40 hr work weeks in corporate America? no one gives a sh!t so stop talking about it. There's always gonna be a mom who wants to sahm but can't or wants to work but would be working solely to pay for DC. Can we talk about something else?

Confession number two...I let dd suck oatmeal goop off my finger yesterday and she loved it! It was hilarious to watch her face. She busted out laughing. She has also licked banana slime off my finger. Flame away!
  • i am absolutely in love, and borderline obsessed, with bill murray.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageandrea ri 80:

I don't always use wipes for pee diapers :/

Same here, his bum is often dry, why am I going to wet it with a wipe? Pee is sterile.

Mine is this: Although I miss my little guy like crazy while I am at work. . . part of me is enjoying being away from him. Being at work is so much easier than taking care of him ALL DAY LONG. And it is so nice to see him when I get home. I wish that work was a little bit shorter (like 4 hours), then it would be perfect. Still, I can't wait to be home with him again during summer break!

• Even at 3.5 months after birth I still need to have a few drinks before even attempt to DTD with DH.  I just have no sex drive on top of the fact that sex is painful right now!

BabyFetus Ticker Little Riley-our first little girl coming March 1st, 2013 (or sometime around there;)
  • imageSmoothieQueen:
    i am absolutely in love, and borderline obsessed, with bill murray.

Have you seen this? I pinned the seller's page a while back. :) 

https://www.etsy.com/listing/125743644/bill-murray-graphic-baby-bodysuit-by?ref=shop_home_active 

• imageMrsWindyCity:

imageSmoothieQueen:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/125743644/bill-murray-graphic-baby-bodysuit-by?ref=shop_home_active 

holy fcuking fantastic... i need one.  do you think they make adult sizes? ;)

BabyFetus Ticker
  • they absolutely make adult sizes :)
  • Trying to get the LO to sleep in his crib in the wee hours of the morning while DH is completely dead asleep and I'm getting up to a crying baby I'll just lay there for a bit until the crying starts to wake DH, then I'll go handle it. Also, when LO wakes up at like 1:30 I go in and feel sorry for him that he's so sleepy but awake, then if he's up again at 3:30 I feel sorry for me mumbling to myself while I go to him "why do you hate me??" "Why do you hate sleep??"
  • Having only 1 child to take care of is like taking a vacation.
    Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
  • imageAngela814:
    Having only 1 child to take care of is like taking a vacation.

Amen! Haha!

• imageAngela814:
    Having only 1 child to take care of is like taking a vacation.

So true!  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageVPGIRL06:
    Even at 3.5 months after birth I still need to have a few drinks before even attempt to DTD with DH.nbsp; I just have no sex drive on top of the fact that sex is painful right now!

Agreed!!! I'll take sleep over sex any day!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker image
  • I think smocked clothing is ugly, especially for boys.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Right before we were ready to leave for the grocery store this morning, LO puked all over both of us.  Not the watery, spit up kind of puke, but the stinky, chunky, nasty half digested stuff.  Tons of it.  I took a burp cloth and just wiped the chunks off both of us and we left, soaked and stinking.  

After taking 3 hours to get us all fed, showered, dressed, and ready there was no way I was changing anyone's clothes.  We've been home for 4 hours and I still haven't changed either of us.     

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am terrified of becoming one of the moms you see in the slimfast commericials that weighs 250lbs with a fanny pack! I lost all my baby weight right away but now it seems to be creeping back and I'm nervous.....
  • I don't care what Kim as Kayne west named their kid. I don't even care they had one. I. Don't. Care.

• I didn't give my Lo a bath for 3 days. We do baths at night and this growth spurt is killing us all one by one. Around the time we'd normally do his bath he'd start to freak out so I'd finally get him to sleep and skip the bath. Did he smell? Yes. He got a bath this morning.
  • imageandrea ri 80:
    I don't always use wipes for pee diapers :/

I have done this a few times to avoid waking my son with the cold wipe.
  • Sometimes in the middle of the night when my son wakes up crying, I pretend to be asleep until my husband gets up to tend to him.
  • When my husband comes home from work i sometimes go to the bathroom just to look at my phone It's my 10 minute break!
    Jenny DiLo
  • On the first day of daycare (this past Monday) I had no clean clothes for DD. I dug through the closet to find the bag of boy clothes a friend gave me (we were team green) and put her in an outfit that was neutral-ish, and clean-ish. I figured that at some point my friend must have thrown these in the wash, and it was better than wearing last week's dirty pjs. 

As we made our way into the center I swore to DD that I will get it together before preschool and that no matter what she will show up to pre-K in a clean dress with a big bow in her hair. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageSmoothieQueen:
    imageMrsWindyCity:

imageSmoothieQueen:

holy fcuking fantastic... i need one.  do you think they make adult sizes? ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"