April 2013 Moms

Flame Free Friday confessions!

I know my pallabs used to start this weekly, but haven't seen her around in a few Fridaysandi personally love this thread so I'm starting it up!

"I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I"m still looking up."
TTC #1 since August 2011 MFI Diagnosis - April 2012
IVF #1 - July 2012 - Stims start 7/2, ER 7/12, 20 retrieved, 16 mature, 13 fertilized!
ET - 7/17 - 1 blast transferred. Beta - 7/26 273, Beta 2 7/30 - 1143. Beta 3 8/6 - 11,597
12/25 - Santa tells us "IT'S A GIRL!" EDD - April 4th

Our Little Easter Bunny has arrived!

Molly Mildred born 03/31/13

TTC A Sibling....... FET #1 11/14/14, Transferred one beautiful blast

Remaining four frosties arrested due to "embryologist error"

Plllllleasssee stick little icicle.....Beta 11/23...BFN

Starting ALL over with a fresh IVF cycle

Stims start 11/28/14, ER December 10th, 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, only 4 fertilized 

1 Blast Transferred on December 15th..... Beta Christmas Eve... Please Santa, bring me a baby!

Beta #1 345.....Beta #2....750/ First U/S 1/13/15/HB 131....EDD 9/2/2015

Re: Flame Free Friday confessions!

• Here are mine for the day:

my husband is the most unhandy (if that's a word) person i think I've ever met. I get so jealous when I see statuses and such on Facebook about house projects, while I look around my house and see things half done, or in need of repair and think about how I have to find someone to come in and do all these odd jobs and then find money to pay them.

i go back to work July 1 and think I'm ready. The past two weeks have been long days (seems like DH has something every day) and am ready for a break during the day and some adult interaction. I feel ridiculously bad for saying this :(

i am also hoping daycare will help get LO on more of a set schedule and better with a bottle so it'll make leaving the house easier..... And maybe give us back some adult time at night  

"I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I"m still looking up."
    TTC #1 since August 2011 MFI Diagnosis - April 2012
    IVF #1 - July 2012 - Stims start 7/2, ER 7/12, 20 retrieved, 16 mature, 13 fertilized!
    ET - 7/17 - 1 blast transferred. Beta - 7/26 273, Beta 2 7/30 - 1143. Beta 3 8/6 - 11,597
    12/25 - Santa tells us "IT'S A GIRL!" EDD - April 4th

Our Little Easter Bunny has arrived!

Molly Mildred born 03/31/13

TTC A Sibling....... FET #1 11/14/14, Transferred one beautiful blast

Remaining four frosties arrested due to "embryologist error"

Plllllleasssee stick little icicle.....Beta 11/23...BFN

Starting ALL over with a fresh IVF cycle

Stims start 11/28/14, ER December 10th, 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, only 4 fertilized 

1 Blast Transferred on December 15th..... Beta Christmas Eve... Please Santa, bring me a baby!

Beta #1 345.....Beta #2....750/ First U/S 1/13/15/HB 131....EDD 9/2/2015

• I totally just talked MH into having a lazy day (his day off) because I don't feel like doing anything.  And I'm not ashamed of it :)

Now to see if I can talk him into going to the drive-in to watch World War Z and Man of Steel...

"A man walking backwards does not see what lies ahead, only what he is leaving behind."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1-7/22/12 EDD: 4/8/13 It's a Boy!! Born 3/30/13
    BFP #2 2/3/14 EDD: 10/15/14 - My Chart
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • imageJBDamonM:

Here are mine for the day:

my husband is the most unhandy (if that's a word) person i think I've ever met. I get so jealous when I see statuses and such on Facebook about house projects, while I look around my house and see things half done, or in need of repair and think about how I have to find someone to come in and do all these odd jobs and then find money to pay them.

i go back to work July 1 and think I'm ready. The past two weeks have been long days (seems like DH has something every day) and am ready for a break during the day and some adult interaction. I feel ridiculously bad for saying this :(

i am also hoping daycare will help get LO on more of a set schedule and better with a bottle so it'll make leaving the house easier..... And maybe give us back some adult time at night  

l

im sick as a dog but I look forward to starting work Monday for the reasons you listed. I'm ready for my a** of a husband to step up. I want to punch him in his throat so badly then make him take care of the baby so he knows what it's like to be sick or in pain while taking care of someone. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• imagewiggles527:

I totally just talked MH into having a lazy day (his day off) because I don't feel like doing anything.  And I'm not ashamed of it :)

Now to see if I can talk him into going to the drive-in to watch World War Z and Man of Steel...

Our drive in is showing those tonight, but DH is going alone and I am totally okay with that. lol 

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• imageOhSewCrafty:
    imagewiggles527:

I totally just talked MH into having a lazy day (his day off) because I don't feel like doing anything.  And I'm not ashamed of it :)

Our drive in is showing those tonight, but DH is going alone and I am totally okay with that. lol 

Haha nice!  I'm dying to see World War Z and this is probably the only way I can watch it.  We've taken Ethan before and he did pretty good but that was when he was under a month and slept more.  I'd be willing to go watch it by myself in the theatre :)

"A man walking backwards does not see what lies ahead, only what he is leaving behind."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1-7/22/12 EDD: 4/8/13 It's a Boy!! Born 3/30/13
    BFP #2 2/3/14 EDD: 10/15/14 - My Chart
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• My inlaws are in town and staying in our guest room. I had to put our cloth diapers in the dryer in the middle of the night and as I was going to the laundry room, I could hear them having hanky panky. Ugh. Time to burn the sheets. To put more spin on it, DH hates these people, and I follow his lead.  But since they are family, he feels some kind of moral imperative to be nice.
  • imagetondraluv:
    imageJBDamonM:

Here are mine for the day:

l

im sick as a dog but I look forward to starting work Monday for the reasons you listed. I'm ready for my a** of a husband to step up. I want to punch him in his throat so badly then make him take care of the baby so he knows what it's like to be sick or in pain while taking care of someone. 

Same here..I would love to punch him in the throat
  • imagejreavey:
    My inlaws are in town and staying in our guest room. I had to put our cloth diapers in the dryer in the middle of the night and as I was going to the laundry room, I could hear them having hanky panky. Ugh. Time to burn the sheets. To put more spin on it, DH hates these people, and I follow his lead. nbsp;But since they are family, he feels some kind of moral imperative to be nice.

This made me giggle
  • Also I'm about to drive to cocos & buy a whole coconut Creme pie & eat it all by myself, strep throat & all. I'm about to start my period & I deserve it d*mn it. Two snaps & a circle!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• none5none5 member
    DD's baptism is this weekend and you would swear it's all for me. I got a new dress, my hair and nails done, ordered the cake I like, etc. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I don't feel guilty for lying to DH as to why I want DD baptized in my church.  (We're two different religions and he doesn't openly practice his.)  I'm also looking forward to the drama that the ILs are going to start when they find out. 

• DD only wakes up once overnight. I asked DH to get up with her while I sleep. I am not even going to pump. One night won't kill my supply but sleep may save people in my house. :
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"