January 2013 Moms

Leaking OMG!

LO leaks through his diaper every single night. I sized up and used huggies overnights and he still leaked. I tried diaper doublers...still leaked. But only when he rolls to his stomach. I'm at my wits end. I am so tired of changing sheets/clothes in the middle of the night. Any ideas?
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Leaking OMG!

• We use Pampers overnight and we have had no leaks. DD used to leak all the time since she slept on her stomach before she fit into the overnights.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagekittynap:
    Have you thought about cloth? If you don't want to do it full time, maybe just for overnights. We just started using a hemp insert o/n, no leaks and DS is a super soaker. nbsp;

I considered it because I heard about the no leaks/blowouts thing. Right now I'm using the flush able insert in his diaper as a doubler since I'm not entirely sure what constitutes a diaper doubler but from what I can tell its just a giant pad? Lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Make sure his penis is pointed down. 
    William born 9/7/07
    Violet Mae born 1/15/13
  • imageWild_flower25:
    Make sure his penis is pointed down. 

oh yea, this for sure!  Boys will be straight up and out if not.  

If you are, I would recommend cloth as well.  We use Flip covers and Flip overnight clothes, and we rarely have leaks any more.  It does happen on occasion, but it's rare.  

https://www.cottonbabies.com/product_info.php?cPath=139&products_id=4363

https://www.cottonbabies.com/product_info.php?cPath=139&products_id=2220 

• I know a lot of people have a brand they prefer, but we use Pampers Swaddlers (not even overnights) and LO has never peed thru them - we tried huggies, seventh generation, luvs & target brand and he peed thru every single one.

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • He leaks urine, not pooh? Is it up? Is it on the side of his belly?

My only suggestion is changing him once during the night. 

• We use cloth too! Love it! We use a joeybunz premium hemp doubler at night.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Paige 8/5/99, Kara 7/22/03 and Benjamin 1/19/13
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

10 losses 1996-1998, 2 losses 2001-2002, 3 losses 2010-2012, loss 1/2014
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"