September 2013 Moms

Kim K's Baby Name

So, Kim and Kanye named their baby North West. I seriously hope this is a joke. I am not a fan of any Kardashian news, but I have to admit that I was interested to see what they would name their daughter. 
Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

Re: Kim K's Baby Name

• kje120kje120 member
    I guess they figured the kid was doomed anyway with a trashy whore for a mom and a dad as douchetastic as they come so why no saddle her with an awful name.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • To each their own.

BFP #1 11/07/2012 EDD 07/09/2013 M/C 11/22/2012

BFP #2 02/05/2013 EDD 09/19/2013 Arrived via c-section 09/27/2013

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Loading the player...
  • imagekestock120:
    I guess they figured the kid was doomed anyway with a trashy whore for a mom and a dad as douchetastic as they come so why no saddle her with an awful name.

lol

Yeah the name is pretty bad..... Celebrities seem to have a different way of thinking.

I would however take North over Rainbow any day if I was a kid. 

• omg, i thought you had read old news. that's awful.  I had heard it was going to be Kaidance, which isn't my style, but at least not a direction.
  • imageSweetC80:

imageTally879:
    omg, i thought you had read old news. that's awful.  I had heard it was going to be Kaidance, which isn't my style, but at least not a direction.

I heard this too, and think they should have gone w/ Kaidance. I don't hate Cadence, so I was originally suprised they picked a semi decent name. North is awful, and doubly awful because her last name is West. Wonder what her middle name is.

I think it's Donda after his mother 

• Blah...I expected nothing more of two dumbasses...poor kid :-(

J+E ~ 08/25/2007   DD#1 ~ 05/11/2010   DD#2 ~ 09/25/2013   DD#3 ~ 06/09/2016   Baby #4 Due ~ 01/16/2023

• imagekestock120:

Yes 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I think it is pretty bad. Good thing that child will be a rich celebrity's child or she would be picked on.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
  • Stupid, yes. The worst, no way. My least favorite celeb name is still Apple, and Blue Ivy comes in a close second.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Although I think the name North is weird they did say they will call her Nori. I actually think that is pretty cute.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I suppose she could always legally change it at age 18.  Maybe she'll prefer people to call her by her middle name instead. Poor kid!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageLuckymomma4:
    Although I think the name North is weird they did say they will call her Nori. I actually think that is pretty cute.

Nori's very cute.  They should just make that the legal name. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Now we have to figure out a new name for our baby since we don't want to look like followers.

Just kidding. 

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"