July 2012 Moms

Hacked

I don't know what's going on, but my husband did NOT write that post.  He's at work.  Emily, the baby, and I are all fine.  No one is in the hospital.  I've been super busy so I haven't been posting, and it is true that I passed out last week, but I have no idea where this story came from or why someone would post it.

I don't know who got my information or how, but I'm setting up a new account.  Does anyone know how to report that I was hacked to TB?

I'm so sorry that this happened.   I've DD'd that awful post, which I know is a Bump taboo, but I can't stand to see it. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Hacked

• phew!  What a loser!  Who has time to do that crap.  I am so glad you are OK.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • what the hell? that is awful!

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
    Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14 Due 12/6/14 Nora Born 11/23/14
  • Loading the player...
  • Guys, I'm so sorry.  I feel sick.  That kind of thing is like wishing harm on someone, plus it made you worry.  I don't understand who would do that.

Heading over to chit chat.  I posted a question about it on their help thing, but I don't know how long that would take to be answered.

• imagedbliesmer:
    Glad to hear you are ok.  I bet if you just changed your password it would work.  My email got hacked recently and that usually does the trick.

You're right.  I went into panic mode and didn't even think about changing my password instead of my whole account.  That makes more sense.

• imageJessie11LU:
    Well im glad youre ok. I wondered for a second if you were unconscious how your h got your password. Oh well, i hope it gets sorted out.

IKR?  It doesn't even make sense.

• Wow. Who does that and posts something so awful!? Glad to hear you guys are ok though!

• Glad your ok..i must have missed the post. Do you know who would hack your account? I mean it's your bump account..not your bank account I just think it's super strange. Check your bank and stuff like that too!!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Well I'm very glad youre ok! Who the hell would do something like that?!?
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Ok, I figured it out.

I wasn't technically hacked, I guess.  I went to my cousin's (the one who is pregnant) yesterday.  I was showing her TB, and I signed in to show her how to make a siggy once she's a member.  We got distracted and I apparently left everything up.

She thought it would be funny to post something under my name.  I told her about the passing out thing yesterday, and she blew it off.  I guess this was her way of teasing me for being worried about it.

I didn't really say much to her.  She was laughing about it and posting about it on my wall on FB.  I'm not sure what I'm going to say when I do talk to her.  I'm so pissed I'm ready to let her have it.

Anyway.  Mystery solved.

• imagesummergirl1211:
    imageeafogel:

Ok, I figured it out.

I wasn't technically hacked, I guess.  I went to my cousin's (the one who is pregnant) yesterday.  I was showing her TB, and I signed in to show her how to make a siggy once she's a member.  We got distracted and I apparently left everything up.

She thought it would be funny to post something under my name.  I told her about the passing out thing yesterday, and she blew it off.  I guess this was her way of teasing me for being worried about it.

I didn't really say much to her.  She was laughing about it and posting about it on my wall on FB.  I'm not sure what I'm going to say when I do talk to her.  I'm so pissed I'm ready to let her have it.

Anyway.  Mystery solved.

Sorry eaf, but that's a shittty thing for your cousin to do. We were all seriously worried. Although if she hasn't spent any time on TB she probably doesn't get it. Still, not funny in the slightest. I hope you let her have it!

Not only is it not funny, she also mentioned TB and my screen name here on FB...I have purposefully kept that info off FB, since I talk about things here that I don't there.  Now anyone can find that info if they want to.  Most people on there don't know about our loss, not to mention the times I've vented about SIL and others.  Ugh.  I can delete the post, but people have already seen it and commented.

• Whoa.  That is so weird.  What were they going to do, ask us for money?
  • Ummm WTH?? That is SO weird... glad all is well though. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"