TTC After a Loss

*~*~*Ladies In Waiting*~*~*

*~*~*Ladies In Waiting*~*~*

This check-in is for Friday, June 21, 2013.

?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?

This is a group designed for all the ladies in the various stages of waiting after a loss: waiting to miscarry, waiting for AF to arrive, waiting to TTC again, and waiting for a BFP. Since this process is such a true test in patience, it is nice to have the support and friendship of other women going through similar experiences and emotions.

- Check in every Tuesday and Friday.
- New members: Post an intro and your current TTC status.
- Current members: Post updates, link to your chart, upcoming appts, prayer requests.
- Weekly check-in's will include an inspirational quote or verse and a question of the day (QOTD).

I look forward to getting to know you!

~MyFirstRaspberry~imageimage

Official Group LIW Blog!  

https://ttcal-ladiesinwaiting.blogspot.com/

Welcome KP0908 and princezjk!  I'm so sorry you have to join us. I hope you find the same love and support we have all found here. If you have any questions, please let me know or PM me!

KP0908- How is your cycle starting out? Nice job adding FF to your siggy.

princezjk- ((hugs)) I'm so sorry for the loss of your daughter Izzie.  You are welcome to hangout with us during all stages for the TTC journey, including TTA (trying to avoid).  Are you charting your cycles on FF?

MollySm- Do you have a link to your chart? Any updates to share? I hope your post loss cycle is easy on you.

rmacary- I hope you are enjoying vacation!

Ksyknelvr-  Yay for a +OPK! How is this cycle going for you?

Docamy2011- How is your cycle starting out?

Serenla- AF has arrived! This means you are finally TTC! Yay!!!  How excited are you?  What are you and DH doing to celebrate your anniversary?

SandSunBliss- Nice CH's you have! I hope the 2ww is being kind to you.

Scooteriste- Looks like AF has left the building. How is your cycle starting out? When will you start using the CBEFM. I have not tried that so I am curious how it works for you.

Shandorfml2- I'm so sorry your cycle is dragging on. ((hugs))

MrsDeo- Any updates? Are you still in the 2ww?

Nyg2042- Still in the 2ww? Hope you are doing well.

FeinBride09- How is your cycle starting out? I am not a fan of waiting to O. It makes me wonder "will the clomid even work this cycle?"

MyFirstRaspberry- Hello Ladies!

?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~

QTKY/Question of the day:  Describe your biggest pet peeve

Inspirational Quote/Verse: 

Just because the past didn't turn out like you wanted it to, doesn't mean your future can't be better than you've ever imagined.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

TTC #1 since June 2012
Current Status:  IVF with ICSI and PGS
Genetic, RPL, SA and Fertility testing = Normal/Good
    HSG = All Clear
BFP #1 12.30.2012  ||  Blighted Ovum 02.05.2013  ||  D&C 02.11.2013
BFP #2 09.10.2013  ||  c/p 09.12.2013

BFP #3 12.1.2013  ||  mm/c  01.15.14  ||  D&C 01.21.14  chromosome abnormality
May 2014:  Residual HCG and retained tissue found
05.13.2014:  Hysteroscopy D&C to find and remove retained tissue
June 2014:  Tissue sample results indicate a partial molar pregnancy
May - Aug 2014:   TTA for monitoring and testing
08.21.2014:  Hysteroscopy to remove minor scar tissue - the result of 3 D&Cs
Sept/Oct: IUI #1  Femara + Bravelle + Ovidrel = BFN
Oct/Nov: IUI #2  Femara + Ovidrel = BFN
Nov/Dec: IUI #3  Femara + Bravelle + Ovidrel = BFN

My Ovulation Chart  || *~*~All AL Welcome~*~* ||  DIY Blog

imagehttp://i59.tinypic.com/v5ztqr.jpg  image

image image 

Re: *~*~*Ladies In Waiting*~*~*

• HI FirstRasberry!  Thanks for the checkin

2ww is going ok so far.  I know @ this point that it is way too early to test so not going too crazy yet.  My numbers don't excite me too much - I wish they were a little higher, but I'm definitely still hopeful.  Right now, guess I'm just in the "wait and see" zone!

Good morning all other Ladies in Waiting!

ETA: Biggest pet peeve.  Smoking. Unless I am drinking, the second I pick up a hint of smoke, my whole demeanor changes and I turn into wonder-biotch.

married my best friend 10/04/08, TTC since July 2012
    BFP#1 Thanksgiving 11/22/12, mo-mo twins(one sac), traditional EDD 7/27/13, EDD due to risk 6/15/13
    mmc Angel 2/7/13 @ 15w3d, mmc Aubrey 2/13/13 @ 16w2d, D&E 2/16/13

BFP#2 9/21/13, EDD 6/2/14, DD born 5/17/14 

imageimage image

All AL always welcome in my threads!

• Good morning MyFirstRaz! Happy Friday to all of the LIW!

Scooteriste- Looks like AF has left the building. How is your cycle starting out? When will you start using the CBEFM. I have not tried that so I am curious how it works for you.

Good riddance to AF! Things are starting out well. The goal (again) this month is to get closer than O-2. From looking at my charts and the time from LH surge to temp rise, I am a bit confused. Either my LH surge is long (but I was testing 2 or 3 times a day and only got a clear positive for a few hours), I am messing up my temps (not really sure how that could be) or I have had a couple of episodes of "weak ovulation". My BFP chart from Jan shows the LH surge, and ovulation that day. The other lesson learned is that we should keep HIO until that temp spike. It's tough for us since my H and I both travel for work. This month I delayed my parents' visit until after FW (nice daughter, huh?!) They will drive me crazy during the TWW and keep my mind off of things!

CBEFM usage is in effect! You have to start it up on day 1 of your cycle and turn it on around the same time every morning. It tells you when to POAS based on prior cycles. It should show on my FF chart since I added a "Mon" setting that shows monitor status (low, high, peak).

QOTD: My pet peeve is people who think rules don't apply to them. Like people who refuse to leash their dogs... my dog is friendly and wouldn't hurt a fly, but I leash her to protect her and to not scare other people, kids, etc. 

*** TW ***
    2013: BFP #1 - M/C 3/13
    2014: IVF #1-4 = BFFN
    2015: Dance break = got healthy
    7/2016: IVF #5 = BFP!!!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageBeth&Derek:

This is my first time participating in this check-in.

I intro'd the other day, but the short version is that I had laproscopic surgery on Sunday to remove an ectopic pregnancy at just about 8 weeks. I'm now in the process of waiting to heal completely from my surgery, waiting 4 weeks to be able to have sex, and waiting 3 months to start TTC. I guess I'm also waiting until my f/u appointment on Monday to hear about the endo they found during the surgery and how that'll affect ttc for us. Lots of waiting going on.

QOTD: The thing that comes to mind right now as a pet peeve are adults who post all about their relationships on FB. The good stuff is ok, but when a 30 year old woman complains about her SO repeatedly on FB, it drives me crazy. I always want to respond, "Grow the eff up."

(((Hugs))) to you while you wait. Glad you are joining us in the check in... always nice to have more New Englanders around. :)

I totally agree about posting relationship issues on FB. The thing that drives me nuts is when people constantly post how much they lurrrrrve their sweetiepants... I get it, on your anniversary or something, but every day seems like overcompensation. 

*** TW ***
  • Hello there... I gave my re-intro to the board just a few days ago and hoping I can join here.  Just a quick recap on me:  I've had one early loss and two later losses.  My body just plain old sucks.  Between PCOS, terrible blood, and horrible genes, my chances of going to term get lower with each time.

DH and I officially TTC now, but haven't exactly been TTA prior.  We never used BC or protection, but with my non-existant cycles, getting pregnant wasn't really a big concern.

Currently, I'm waiting for 2 things... 1) my RE visit in 2 hours!!!! Where we can come up with a plan.  2) waiting for AF

QTKY:  Describe your biggest pet peeve - People who chew with their mouth open and loud chewers.  It is like nails on a chalk board to me. 

Our baby boy,Logan, was born still at 19w3d on 7/1/2011
    Our 2nd baby boy, Mason, was born still at 20w3d on 1/31/2012

After a much needed sanity break... we are praying for our rainbows

((BFP 7/29/13))  ((EDD 4/12/14))  It's BOY/GIRL twins!!!

• imagescooteriste:
    imageBeth&Derek:

I intro'd the other day, but the short version is that I had laproscopic surgery on Sunday to remove an ectopic pregnancy at just about 8 weeks. I'm now in the process of waiting to heal completely from my surgery, waiting 4 weeks to be able to have sex, and waiting 3 months to start TTC. I guess I'm also waiting until my f/u appointment on Monday to hear about the endo they found during the surgery and how that'll affect ttc for us. Lots of waiting going on.

QOTD: The thing that comes to mind right now as a pet peeve are adults who post all about their relationships on FB. The good stuff is ok, but when a 30 year old woman complains about her SO repeatedly on FB, it drives me crazy. I always want to respond, "Grow the eff up."

(((Hugs))) to you while you wait. Glad you are joining us in the check in... always nice to have more New Englanders around. :)

I totally agree about posting relationship issues on FB. The thing that drives me nuts is when people constantly post how much they lurrrrrve their sweetiepants... I get it, on your anniversary or something, but every day seems like overcompensation. 

Omg I have to agree on this pp, I had to hid my bil and sil because they were so sickening!
    So I'm mobile and can't see where you guys are from. Which NE state?
    Edit grammar.

mean_girls_35345Image and video hosting by TinyPic         PAL Sep challenge George Takei image
    Started dating in 5/9/05, Married 6/25/11
    Started TTC Feb 2013, BFP #1 3/4/13 EDD 11/10/13. MMC 4/9/13 D&C 4/22/13.
    BFP #2 7/17/13, EDD 3/29/14 ended in a CP on 7/22/13.
    BFP#3 8/19/13 EDD 5/3/14 Nerdling was born 4/29/14, welcome little one!
     All AL welcome.

image   Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagefiggs0831:

Hello there... I gave my re-intro to the board just a few days ago and hoping I can join here.  Just a quick recap on me:  I've had one early loss and two later losses.  My body just plain old sucks.  Between PCOS, terrible blood, and horrible genes, my chances of going to term get lower with each time.

DH and I officially TTC now, but haven't exactly been TTA prior.  We never used BC or protection, but with my non-existant cycles, getting pregnant wasn't really a big concern.

Currently, I'm waiting for 2 things... 1) my RE visit in 2 hours!!!! Where we can come up with a plan.  2) waiting for AF

QTKY:  Describe your biggest pet peeve - People who chew with their mouth open and loud chewers.  It is like nails on a chalk board to me. 

ooh - good pet peev! My mil is notorious for chewing with her mouth open and I find it so disgusting!

ETA: GL at your appointment!!!

married my best friend 10/04/08, TTC since July 2012
    BFP#1 Thanksgiving 11/22/12, mo-mo twins(one sac), traditional EDD 7/27/13, EDD due to risk 6/15/13
    mmc Angel 2/7/13 @ 15w3d, mmc Aubrey 2/13/13 @ 16w2d, D&E 2/16/13

BFP#2 9/21/13, EDD 6/2/14, DD born 5/17/14 

imageimage image

All AL always welcome in my threads!

• Hey Raspberry! Do you have any crazy plans for the weekend?

She did arrive! Good flucking bye condoms I will NOT miss you at all. I am really excited, my amazon account is prepped to purchase some pee sticks and we are ready to go! Lol. I am a bit nervous because my last two cycles have been a bit off so I hope we can get our timing right.
    Well we arent doing anything really special for our anniversary except for buying a house! Woo! We sign on the 24th, and will be moving in on the 29th. In between then we will have to paint some of the rooms and flea bomb the house, I think the previous owners cat has some fleas and I dont want my cat to get them. Some more exciting news, I get to meet up with LaRamona and Socialworkersweetie this sat! Im very excited for that.

QOTD:I have such a laundry list of things that are pet peeves for me, where do I start? It drives me nuts when people say ATM machineit is already in the acronym! Who walks around saying Automated teller machine machine?! Also when people mispronounce the word Sake  It is a bit irrational of me I know but it is pronounced SaKay not Saakii, in Japanese the e sound is more like a soft a sound like the one in May and the I sound is more like a hard sharp e like in Key.

mean_girls_35345Image and video hosting by TinyPic         PAL Sep challenge George Takei image
     All AL welcome.

• imageBeth&Derek:

imageSerenla:
    *snip* So I'm mobile and can't see where you guys are from. Which NE state?

I'm in MA.

Oh cool, I live in Somerville!

All AL welcome.

• imageSandSunBliss:

HI FirstRasberry!  Thanks for the checkin

2ww is going ok so far.  I know @ this point that it is way too early to test so not going too crazy yet.  My numbers don't excite me too much - I wish they were a little higher, but I'm definitely still hopeful.  Right now, guess I'm just in the "wait and see" zone!

Good morning all other Ladies in Waiting!

ETA: Biggest pet peeve.  Smoking. Unless I am drinking, the second I pick up a hint of smoke, my whole demeanor changes and I turn into wonder-biotch.

I love the PIP!!

Good Luck with the 2ww!!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

TTC #1 since June 2012
        HSG = All Clear

image image 

• imagescooteriste:

Good morning MyFirstRaz! Happy Friday to all of the LIW!

Good riddance to AF! Things are starting out well. The goal (again) this month is to get closer than O-2. From looking at my charts and the time from LH surge to temp rise, I am a bit confused. Either my LH surge is long (but I was testing 2 or 3 times a day and only got a clear positive for a few hours), I am messing up my temps (not really sure how that could be) or I have had a couple of episodes of "weak ovulation". My BFP chart from Jan shows the LH surge, and ovulation that day. The other lesson learned is that we should keep HIO until that temp spike. It's tough for us since my H and I both travel for work. This month I delayed my parents' visit until after FW (nice daughter, huh?!) They will drive me crazy during the TWW and keep my mind off of things!

CBEFM usage is in effect! You have to start it up on day 1 of your cycle and turn it on around the same time every morning. It tells you when to POAS based on prior cycles. It should show on my FF chart since I added a "Mon" setting that shows monitor status (low, high, peak).

QOTD: My pet peeve is people who think rules don't apply to them. Like people who refuse to leash their dogs... my dog is friendly and wouldn't hurt a fly, but I leash her to protect her and to not scare other people, kids, etc. 

It is so difficult to figure out what is going on inside our uti. Even with good timing, you only have a 1 in 5 chance of getting KU. Why can't this be easier!

TTC #1 since June 2012
        HSG = All Clear

image image 

• imageBeth&Derek:

I intro'd the other day, but the short version is that I had laproscopic surgery on Sunday to remove an ectopic pregnancy at just about 8 weeks. I'm now in the process of waiting to heal completely from my surgery, waiting 4 weeks to be able to have sex, and waiting 3 months to start TTC again. I guess I'm also waiting until my f/u appointment on Monday to hear about the endo they found during the surgery and how that'll affect ttc for us. Lots of waiting going on.

Welcome! I am so very sorry about your ectopic pregnancy. Take care of yourself.

The photo of your kitty in your siggy makes me smile.

TTC #1 since June 2012
        HSG = All Clear

image image 

• imagefiggs0831:

Hello there... I gave my re-intro to the board just a few days ago and hoping I can join here.  Just a quick recap on me:  I've had one early loss and two later losses.  My body just plain old sucks.  Between PCOS, terrible blood, and horrible genes, my chances of going to term get lower with each time.

Welcome back! I am very sorry about your multiple losses. I can't imagine how painful that roller coaster has been for you.

I have PCOS as well. What is wrong with your blood and genes? 

GL at your RE appt! Let us know what the plan is.

TTC #1 since June 2012
        HSG = All Clear

image image 

• imageBeth&Derek:
    imageSerenla:
    imageBeth&Derek:

imageSerenla:

I'm in MA.

Oh cool, I live in Somerville!

Cool! My H and I have a joke that everyone lives in Somerville. haha He works in Boston and just about everyone that he works with who's under 40 or so, lives in Somerville. We live about 45 minutes south of Boston.

I think it is a requirement to live in Somerville for a bit in your young adult life lol. Guilty, I'm 26.

All AL welcome.

• imageSerenla:
    Hey Raspberry! Do you have any crazy plans for the weekend?   She did arrive! Good flucking bye condoms I will NOT miss you at all. I am really excited, my amazon account is prepped to purchase some pee sticks and we are ready to go! Lol. I am a bit nervous because my last two cycles have been a bit off so I hope we can get our timing right. Well we arent doing anything really special for our anniversary except for buying a house! Woo! We sign on the 24th, and will be moving in on the 29th. In between then we will have to paint some of the rooms and flea bomb the house, I think the previous owners cat has some fleas and I dont want my cat to get them. Some more exciting news, I get to meet up with LaRamona and Socialworkersweetie this sat! Im very excited for that.   QOTD:I have such a laundry list of things that are pet peeves for me, where do I start? It drives me nuts when people say ATM machineit is already in the acronym! Who walks around saying Automated teller machine machine?! Also when people mispronounce the word Sake  It is a bit irrational of me I know but it is pronounced SaKay not Saakii, in Japanese the e sound is more like a soft a sound like the one in May and the I sound is more like a hard sharp e like in Key.

Buying a house is HUGE!  Congratulations! That is worth celebrating!

I am jealous you are going to a GTG with LaRamona and Socialworkersweetie. Post pic's!

TTC #1 since June 2012
        HSG = All Clear

image image 

• imageMyFirstRaspberry:

imageSerenla:
    snip.

Buying a house is HUGE!  Congratulations! That is worth celebrating!

I am jealous you are going to a GTG with LaRamona and Socialworkersweetie. Post pic's!

I will!

All AL welcome.

• My update:

To answer Serenla, I do not have any big plans this weekend. But I may get into some shopping which always makes me happy.

I am waiting to O and it is driving me crazy. The - OPK's make me angry. I'm in some bad head space today. I just want to throw my hands up and say F it. I guess my hormones are swirling. I feel like I am on a short fuse. 

Describe your biggest pet peeve:

You ladies already posted some good ones. Smoking, chewing with your mouth open. So I'm going to post a UO one. 

I am not of fan of people who correct grammar - whether it is my grammar or the grammar of others. I find it annoying. This is probably because I suck at writing and do not need to be reminded of that. 

TTC #1 since June 2012
        HSG = All Clear

image image 

• Hi Raspberry! Hope you are doing well!

Ksyknelvr-  Yay for a +OPK! How is this cycle going for you? It's going okay I think - I was super excited about my OPK this AM, and my huge temp drop. Hoping that means O is today/tomorrow. We are BDing every 36 hours so we aren't planning to do anything today (which I am feeling a little iffy about), but we are supposed to tomorrow AM, so I think we are good to stick with that plan.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP # 1 - 12/19/09 EDD 08/27/10 - D&C 1/26/10 @ 9w5d

BFP # 2 - 06/05/10 EDD 02/17/11, DS1 born on 2/14/11

BFP # 3 - 04/10/13 EDD 12/21/13 - D&C 05/15/13 @ 8w4d

BFP # 4 - 07/27/13 EDD 04/08/14 - CP 07/29/13

BFP # 5 - 09/14/13 EDD 05/28/14, DS2 born on 5/22/14 

• KP0908KP0908 member

Good Morning! Thanks for adding me to your group! I've found such a big chance in my mood since I've started posting more!

KP0908-How is your cycle starting out? Nice job adding FF to your siggy.

So far, so good. My temps started out wonky, but I guess that's normal. They seem to be more consistent now. It's getting easier to remember to temp, thankfully. I plan on starting OPKs on Sunday (CD12) just as an added measure. So, I guess we will just wait and see what they say and how my chart is.

• KP0908KP0908 member
    imageSerenla:
    Hey Raspberry! Do you have any crazy plans for the weekend? ? She did arrive! Good flucking bye condoms I will NOT miss you at all. I am really excited, my amazon account is prepped to purchase some pee sticks and we are ready to go! Lol. I am a bit nervous because my last two cycles have been a bit off so I hope we can get our timing right. Well we arent doing anything really special for our anniversary except for buying a house! Woo! We sign on the 24th, and will be moving in on the 29th. In between then we will have to paint some of the rooms and flea bomb the house, I think the previous owners cat has some fleas and I dont want my cat to get them. Some more exciting news, I get to meet up with LaRamona and Socialworkersweetie this sat! Im very excited for that. ? QOTD:I have such a laundry list of things that are pet peeves for me, where do I start? It drives me nuts when people say ATM machineit is already in the acronym! Who walks around saying Automated teller machine machine?! Also when people mispronounce the word Sake? It is a bit irrational of me I know but it is pronounced SaKay not Saakii, in Japanese the e sound is more like a soft a sound like the one in May and the I sound is more like a hard sharp e like in Key.
    Congrats on the house (and the no condoms!)
  • Docamy2011- How is your cycle starting out?  It's kinda weird to be honest. My CBFM has already given me a high reading at CD7.......wondering if that means I'll O early and have a short cycle.  I usually O around CD 14 so we shall see!  Thanks for the checkin!

QTKY/Question of the day:  Describe your biggest pet peeve

I HATE mouth noises!! Smacking, chewing gum with mouth open, crunching ice, you name it......... it drives me crazy!!  

image    image   image

BFP#1 2/5/13 - EDD 10/11/13 - MMC@8wks - D&C 3/7/13
    BFP#2 7/10/13 - EDD 3/21/14- Eli's Here!!
    imageimageimageimage

~*~All AL Welcome~*~

FOR A GOOD TIME: ****/post/150810/thread

• imageksyknelvr73:

Hi Raspberry! Hope you are doing well!

Ksyknelvr-  Yay for a +OPK! How is this cycle going for you? It's going okay I think - I was super excited about my OPK this AM, and my huge temp drop. Hoping that means O is today/tomorrow. We are BDing every 36 hours so we aren't planning to do anything today (which I am feeling a little iffy about), but we are supposed to tomorrow AM, so I think we are good to stick with that plan.

Do you or your DH ever feel pressured by the pre-scheduled BD'ing? Just curious.

TTC #1 since June 2012
        HSG = All Clear

image image 

• imageKP0908:

Good Morning! Thanks for adding me to your group! I've found such a big chance in my mood since I've started posting more!

KP0908-How is your cycle starting out? Nice job adding FF to your siggy.

So far, so good. My temps started out wonky, but I guess that's normal. They seem to be more consistent now. It's getting easier to remember to temp, thankfully. I plan on starting OPKs on Sunday (CD12) just as an added measure. So, I guess we will just wait and see what they say and how my chart is.

I am glad that you have enjoyed posting on TTCAL! 

TTC #1 since June 2012
        HSG = All Clear

image image 

• Shandorfml2- I'm so sorry your cycle is dragging on. ((hugs))

Thanks. I've got some good ewcm going on, O cramping yesterday, acne...hoping I finally Od. Temp went up a little this morning, hoping it goes up even more tomorrow.

qotw: slow drivers...people who don't bathe...yuck

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• imagescooteriste:

Good morning MyFirstRaz! Happy Friday to all of the LIW!

Interested to see how it works for you...I was looking at it and considered buying it

My Blog

Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• imagedocamy2011:

Docamy2011- How is your cycle starting out?  It's kinda weird to be honest. My CBFM has already given me a high reading at CD7.......wondering if that means I'll O early and have a short cycle.  I usually O around CD 14 so we shall see!  Thanks for the checkin!

That is really early!  I will be curious what the next few days show on your CBFM.

TTC #1 since June 2012
        HSG = All Clear

image image 

• imageBeth&Derek:

imageSerenla:
    *snip* So I'm mobile and can't see where you guys are from. Which NE state? .

I'm in MA.

I'm in ME...

My Blog

Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• imageMyFirstRaspberry:
    imagefiggs0831:

Welcome back! I am very sorry about your multiple losses. I can't imagine how painful that roller coaster has been for you.

I have PCOS as well. What is wrong with your blood and genes? 

GL at your RE appt! Let us know what the plan is.

Hi! Well I have the usual compound hetero MTHFR, borderline Factor V, and some weird thing where I have too much iron in my blood.  As for genes... a have a very large, unheathly family.  Most of the women can't have children and all have the high BP, cholesterol, diabetes, etc. So, I'm the full package!  Smile

• imageMyFirstRaspberry:

Describe your biggest pet peeve:

You ladies already posted some good ones. Smoking, chewing with your mouth open. So I'm going to post a UO one. 

I am not of fan of people who correct grammar - whether it is my grammar or the grammar of others. I find it annoying. This is probably because I suck at writing and do not need to be reminded of that. 

Ooh, good one. Ditto this!  I have a whole office full that do this and it drives me crazy!

• imageshandorfml2:

Thanks. I've got some good ewcm going on, O cramping yesterday, acne...hoping I finally Od. Temp went up a little this morning, hoping it goes up even more tomorrow.

W00T!  EWCM!  Come on O!  

I noticed a little EWCM recently too! FX for us both!

TTC #1 since June 2012
        HSG = All Clear

image image 

• Hey Raz and ladies.

I second your thoughts on waiting to O and the - OPKs. So annoying. I'm at CD 10 today, so just starting the OPKs this round. And its silly bc you KNOW they're gonna be - when you first start them but its still just a daily morning downer. Sigh. 

Cycle thus far has been fine, mostly uneventful. Changed up my Clomid routine and took them in the AM instead of PM to see if maybe that does anything (logically I know it won't, but since we know timing of BD isn't the issue, I'm changing up whatever I can, lol). Noticed more hot flashes but otherwise wasn't too bad. If anything, the Metformin i take for the PCOS issues is kicking my butt. Yesterday was DH and I's 4 year wedding anniversary and he wanted to 'celebrate' and stupid medicine was not being nice to me so he went to bed sad, lol. Looks like I should O maybe late next week if it follows the same track as last month though, so we'll see by next Friday hopefully.

Question of the Day: My biggest pet peeve has got to be when ppl refuse to move when you step into an elevator. WTH ppl. There is plenty of room, scoot over. You won't die if you aren't the person in the front. Every morning this happens, never fails. 

TTCAL & PGAL Welcome
    PCOS & TTC #1 since January 2012
    BFP 11.16.2012 * Natural MC at 9.5 wks 01.1.2013
    TTC again in March 2013
    Round 3 of 100mg Clomid + 1500mg Metformin BFP #2 06.14.13
    EDD: March 28, 2014  It's a GIRL!
    imageimage

• imageMyFirstRaspberry:
    imageshandorfml2:

W00T!  EWCM!  Come on O!  

I noticed a little EWCM recently too! FX for us both!

whoop whoop! GL to both us of us. If we do both O this weekend we should be buddies so we can freak out together in the 2ww

My Blog

Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• imageKP0908:
    imageSerenla:

Congrats on the house (and the no condoms!)

Thanks!

All AL welcome.

• imageshandorfml2:
    imageBeth&Derek:

imageSerenla:
    *snip* So I'm mobile and can't see where you guys are from. Which NE state? .

I'm in MA.

I'm in ME...

NH here! 

*** TW ***
  • imageshandorfml2:
    imageBeth&Derek:

imageSerenla:

I'm in MA.

I'm in ME...

DH has family up there, near bear pond.

All AL welcome.

• imageshandorfml2:
    imagescooteriste:

snip 

Interested to see how it works for you...I was looking at it and considered buying it

Its a good tool, I have used it in the past. I definitely recommend it if you have consistent length cycles. It "remembers" what happened in the prior month and bases your POAS days on that. You can also use FMU and only need to test once a day (vs 4+ OPKs per day). 

*** TW ***
  • imageMyFirstRaspberry:
    imageksyknelvr73:

Hi Raspberry! Hope you are doing well!

Do you or your DH ever feel pressured by the pre-scheduled BD'ing? Just curious.

I do, but DH doesn't. He is happy to do it whenever I ask - luckily (at least for now). I am such a planner and scheduler and I totally obsess over this. DH just tells me "Let me know when to show up".

BFP # 1 - 12/19/09 EDD 08/27/10 - D&C 1/26/10 @ 9w5d

BFP # 2 - 06/05/10 EDD 02/17/11, DS1 born on 2/14/11

BFP # 3 - 04/10/13 EDD 12/21/13 - D&C 05/15/13 @ 8w4d

BFP # 4 - 07/27/13 EDD 04/08/14 - CP 07/29/13

BFP # 5 - 09/14/13 EDD 05/28/14, DS2 born on 5/22/14 

• Yes, about 7-8dpo.  I want to pee on everything, but I'm resisting the urge.  The earliest Ill let myself test is Monday at 10-11 dpo, but I wouldn't mind having the willpower to wait a little longer.

My biggest pet peeve is when people forget to turn their blinkers off.  Road rage at its finest, people! 

BFP #1 : 3/20/13 | EDD: 12/1/13 | MC: 4/15/13 

BFP #2: 1/9/14 | EDD: 9/21/14  

Welcomed our rainbow bear on 8/31/14

My Chart | All are Welcome

• MollySm- Do you have a link to your chart? Any updates to share? I hope your post loss cycle is easy on you.

Thanks.  I hope it's quick and easy too.  My bleeding has pretty much completely stopped, and I am thankful for that.  Especially since we leave tonight for vacation in Michigan.  

I don't know if this link will work, but if it does, here is my chart.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/m2/index.php#/m2/chart.php

As far as pet peeves, it drives me nuts when people think they know everything, but then they start to speak and clearly have no idea what they are talking about,

BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Hi ladies! I'm joining this ttcal board. I haven't passed my bean yet but it should be happening soon. I'm 23 and DH is 31. This was my first pregnancy and unfortunately my first mc. I look forward to gaining support and offering support and hopefully we all have a happy ending!! Sorry if I forgot anything that I'm supposed to include in my intro. Im new to The Bump altogether :
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"