June 2013 Moms

Getting induced is boring

I don't want to be screaming in pain, but I have been on pitocin since 6am, they have it up to 12 already and nothing is hurting or happening! Anyone remember roughly what levels started to get the job done? I am starting to wonder if I can push the kid through 1.5cm...
photo 10ebb789-afb8-45aa-93a6-7e8da795dd51_zpse91502e6.jpg
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Getting induced is boring

• I don't remember what levels mine picked up at... but I got to the hospital to be induced at 1:30pm, was at 1.5 and not progressing with contractions every 4-6 minutes. I believe we started the Pitocin at 7:30 pm and I got the epidural at 2:30am when I was dilated to a 4. The pain WILL come! haha

• My pitocin was at 4 and I was DYING! Literally 20 seconds in between the end of one contraction and start of another.  The epidural was amazing! 
  • Loading the player...
  • My Pit was started at 4 and nothing hurt until they broke my water. They then turned it down to 2 and then turned it off all together. When I went in, I was dilated 4cm though.
    BFP#1 6/4/12 EDD 2/10/13 M/C 6/12/12
    BFP#2 9/28/12 EDD 6/5/13 J.B. born 6/6/13

Anniversary

• Yeah they broke my water a few hours ago and said it might get more intense, but it just feels like menstrual cramps at this point and even the contraction monitor doesn't seem to be picking much up. Hopefully it starts working soon... still at 1.5cm and 50% effaced :/
    photo 10ebb789-afb8-45aa-93a6-7e8da795dd51_zpse91502e6.jpg
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • No advice but hear you. I've only been here an hour and a half and I'm bored. 
  • Haha!  For my DD I spent 49 hours induced before she came.  Have your DH go get some movies from Redbox. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"