June 2013 Moms

North West

According to TMZ and Perez Hilton,this is what Kim and Kanye have named their baby girl.

Poor thing if that really is her name.
          image image

Re: North West

• skioskio member
    I think it's a hoax, leaked by the Kardashians. Because they're idiots. 
    imagePregnancy Ticker
  • I can definitely see that being the case. They will do anything for a little publicity. . . . Like they don't get enough already.

I just hope that little girl doesn't have a mess of a life.
              image image

• Loading the player...
  • I have heard some pretty weird names so this doesn't really shock me. Besides, it seems like all celebrities name their kids unusual names.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I think it's a hoax too, I also heard Easton
  • rzurbrrzurbr member
    Definitely not the worst name ever but I'm hoping it's a hoax too.  Some outlets were reporting Kaidence a few days ago so they could just be leaking random names to satisfy the press and have a little fun.

• I read about the name on E! Online. Isn't that the same channel her reality shows are on? I figured if they reported it and she is paid by them for her reality shows, it's probably the real name. Maybe I'm just gullible. Either way, I kinda cringed when I saw it.
  • Ugh.  Who knows, but now my local NBC station is reporting it too.  It's not my style, but I guess it could be worse.  Gwyneth's kid is named Apple Martin and that is super weird. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Nix55Nix55 member
    And I thought Blue Ivy was bad.North West is just stupid.

ETA:I meant bad not good. Sheesh!
  • imagekristinrae914:
    Ugh.  Who knows, but now my local NBC station is reporting it too.  It's not my style, but I guess it could be worse.  Gwyneth's kid is named Apple Martin and that is super weird. 

Yeah it's on NBC here, too.  

photo 10ebb789-afb8-45aa-93a6-7e8da795dd51_zpse91502e6.jpg
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I thought they would use a K

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"