September 2013 Moms

Summer

Happy fist day of Summer ladies! I was thinking some of us could be pregnant during all 4 seasons . (Im due sept 21st, First day of fall is Sept 22nd).  Enjoy the day, it's the longest day of the year today! 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Summer

• I'm due September 20. I never thought of possibly being pregnant all four seasons. Happy summer!
  • Happy Summer!!! I'm due the 18th (and was 10 days late w/ dd) so I could be pregnant for all four seasons too...never thought about that!

J+E ~ 08/25/2007   DD#1 ~ 05/11/2010   DD#2 ~ 09/25/2013   DD#3 ~ 06/09/2016   Baby #4 Due ~ 01/16/2023

• Loading the player...
  • I never thought about 4 seasons too (I'm due Sept 21st).

I'm just worried about the hot summer.....they are calling for 90s all next week in Chicagoland!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I love summer!  So happy it is here!  Big Smile
  • No wonder this feels like the longest pregnancy ever. 
    **Baby #3 is on the way!**
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Woohoo! I will be pregnant through only 3 seasons. My due date is September 16th.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
  • Oh dang I'm due the 22! I guess the odds are pretty good that I'll be pregnant for at least a day in all 4 seasons haha. I hadn't even thought of that!
    January Siggy Challenge: Why I don't shop at Walmart 

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• I'm due the 22nd, so I could hit the 4 seasons mark. That being said, I live in Florida, so "seasons" don't really apply. I miss snow!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am due on September 25 so I guess I will be pregnant for all 4 seasons!  Atleast I really did not have to but winter maternity clothes because I really was not showing back then.
    <Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • My date of conception is before Dec 21 I think, so that will make all four for me!
    "She's the tied for the third-funniest person on this board!" -S13 Bumpies

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • imageLoppy19:
    I will be, unless baby comes early! I'm due 9/30 and conceived in early January. Fall starts 9/22.

This is me as well. I never thought about the fact that I will have been pregnant for all 4 seasons.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary 
  • That's certainly an interesting way to look at it. I'll probably make all four seasons too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"