Baby Showers

NSR but...I thought someone would enjoy it

Just got this awesome gem invite on Facebook...

Stock the bar/housewarming party

My house! bring a Home Depot gift card or booze or something nice to help make my home a home!

This is an ALL day event. So swing by early in the AM for BnG. I'll be smoking a brisket all day that should be done around 5 or 6 p.m.

Bring sides and beverages i don't have a fridge so bring a cooler too

Ill also have the air up pool filled up so bring your swim suit and a lawn chair

Come kick it all day. Otherwise ill be eating breakfast and brisket by myself. ;

Don't forget your house warming gifts :

Re: NSR but...I thought someone would enjoy it

• Something tells me someone is going to be eating brisket alllllll alone! This is quite a gem. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• a13049a13049 member
    Of course invited the entire friends list, my 15 up sister was like what is wrong with M. I just shook my head and said he never grew up

• Loading the player...
  • I'm thinking He should have saved the pool, brisket and beer budget and bought a fridge instead.
       image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    photo s622_zps5a9557e5.jpg photo 7ed57166-3187-446e-8404-f2ef169fe40f_zps238c4d05.jpg photo s620_zps504f3ce2.jpg
  • Klassy. I love how at the end they remind you not to forget the gift.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageKKDRAGONFLY:
    Klassy. I love how at the end they remind you not to forget the gift.

hahaha that was my favourite part too. I don't understand people!  

• here's a literal translation:

Stock the bar/housewarming party

Buy me things I could easily buy for myself!!

My house! bring a Home Depot gift card or booze or something nice to help make my home a home!

ME. ME. Me! it's all about me!! Also, I don't want to have to buy myself ANYTHING for MY house.

This is an ALL day event. So swing by early in the AM for BnG. I'll be smoking a brisket all day that should be done around 5 or 6 p.m.

You have no excuse to not show up. After all, I will be here ALL DAY. OH, and I'm nice enough to cook food for you.

Bring sides and beverages i don't have a fridge so bring a cooler too

Sorry, I meant to say I am only cooking the meat. You bring the chips and snacks and sides and drinks. And your portable fridge because you still haven't given me cash and Home Depot gift cards for my fridge.

Ill also have the air up pool filled up so bring your swim suit and a lawn chair

Won't this be FUN?!

Come kick it all day. Otherwise ill be eating breakfast and brisket by myself. ;

I'm pretending to be sad about being all my myself, but really I'll be upset if I have to buy my own home furnishings and fridge. You BETTER come!

Don't forget your house warming gifts :

Don't forget why I even invited you over: BUY ME STUFF AND GIVE IT TO ME!!!!

• Zip it!
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    ~Benjamin Franklin

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    DS dx with celiac disease 5/28/10

• Trashy!!
  • a13049a13049 member
    imagebanda522:
    here's a literal translation:Stock the bar/housewarming party Buy me things I could easily buy for myself!!My house! bring a Home Depot gift card or booze or something nice to help make my home a home!ME. ME. Me! it's all about me!! Also, I don't want to have to buy myself ANYTHING for MY house.This is an ALL day event. So swing by early in the AM for BnG. I'll be smoking a brisket all day that should be done around 5 or 6 p.m.You have no excuse to not show up. After all, I will be here ALL DAY. OH, and I'm nice enough to cook food for you. Bring sides and beverages i don't have a fridge so bring a cooler tooSorry, I meant to say I am only cooking the meat. You bring the chips and snacks and sides and drinks. And your portable fridge because you still haven't given me cash and Home Depot gift cards for my fridge.Ill also have the air up pool filled up so bring your swim suit and a lawn chairWon't this be FUN?!Come kick it all day. Otherwise ill be eating breakfast and brisket by myself. ;I'm pretending to be sad about being all my myself, but really I'll be upset if I have to buy my own home furnishings and fridge. You BETTER come! Don't forget your house warming gifts :Don't forget why I even invited you over: BUY ME STUFF AND GIVE IT TO ME!!!!

Ha ha I love it. Especially, the part about it being all day so you have no excuse not to come. People are declining, of course, with excuses and he keeps replying but it's all day so you can come before/after.

I wish I had a witty response when I decline but may just have to stick with sorry I can't come I have my own house and child to provide for, I wasn't brilliant enough to throw a gift giving party so I wouldn't have to.

• imagea13049:
    imagebanda522:
    here's a literal translation:Stock the bar/housewarming party Buy me things I could easily buy for myself!!My house! bring a Home Depot gift card or booze or something nice to help make my home a home!ME. ME. Me! it's all about me!! Also, I don't want to have to buy myself ANYTHING for MY house.This is an ALL day event. So swing by early in the AM for BnG. I'll be smoking a brisket all day that should be done around 5 or 6 p.m.You have no excuse to not show up. After all, I will be here ALL DAY. OH, and I'm nice enough to cook food for you. Bring sides and beverages i don't have a fridge so bring a cooler tooSorry, I meant to say I am only cooking the meat. You bring the chips and snacks and sides and drinks. And your portable fridge because you still haven't given me cash and Home Depot gift cards for my fridge.Ill also have the air up pool filled up so bring your swim suit and a lawn chairWon't this be FUN?!Come kick it all day. Otherwise ill be eating breakfast and brisket by myself. ;I'm pretending to be sad about being all my myself, but really I'll be upset if I have to buy my own home furnishings and fridge. You BETTER come! Don't forget your house warming gifts :Don't forget why I even invited you over: BUY ME STUFF AND GIVE IT TO ME!!!!
    Ha ha I love it. Especially, the part about it being all day so you have no excuse not to come. People are declining, of course, with excuses and he keeps replying but it's all day so you can come before/after. I wish I had a witty response when I decline but may just have to stick with sorry I can't come I have my own house and child to provide for, I wasn't brilliant enough to throw a gift giving party so I wouldn't have to.

I'm sorry, I'll be at an etiquette class ALL day. ;) 

• imagetwister22:

imagea13049:
    Ha ha I love it. Especially, the part about it being all day so you have no excuse not to come. People are declining, of course, with excuses and he keeps replying but it's all day so you can come before/after. I wish I had a witty response when I decline but may just have to stick with sorry I can't come I have my own house and child to provide for, I wasn't brilliant enough to throw a gift giving party so I wouldn't have to.

I'm sorry, I'll be at an etiquette class ALL day. ;) 

Love it!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"