Parenting

FFFC

Anyone have anything?

Re: FFFC

• I got a bit tipsy while watching the miniseries if a book I read last night and now I'm doing all I can to avoid interacting with my children
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm not sure how to word this...
    DS has a buddy from DC and I'm friends with the mom, but this little boy is very misbehaved. The mom is constantly correcting him and he just keeps acting up. DH doesn't want us to hang anymore and it makes me sad.
    The boys start preschool in the fall and the other boy stays home with his mom during the summer. I don't know if I should just phase out or only meet at parks and stuff vs always at our house.

Never mind that. It's mostly a vent to do with not waiting to fight with DH
  • Loading the player...
  • imagerobinsokj:
    I got a bit tipsy while watching the miniseries if a book I read last night and now I'm doing all I can to avoid interacting with my children

Yeah, kids are the worst for a hang over.

A few weeks ago [long story short] I got wasted and had to call my mom to come pick up the kids because I couldn't stop puking.
    She came to get them and I didn't move off the sofa till 5 pm
  • I checked out this guy at the gym yesterday and later was keeping my fingers crossed he was at least in college. Plus, I feel a bit guilty about it. But it's not like I flirted or anything. Normally the Y in the morning is full of retired men but lately there have been some younger guys too. Perhaps schools are letting out. Lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo photosig3_zps92919c91.jpg Just said good bye Sept. 19th (MMC at 12 weeks)
  • I saw adult fruit pouches at the grocery store the other day. They were like a poweraide type thing, sorta fuel when you're working out.
    I wanted some but it said to eat one hour prior to workout and the few times I do workout it's as soon as I wake up
  • imageEllaHella:
    I've mentally invalidated the opinion of a couple of posters recently based on their screen names. It's something about Wife/Mommy Blah Blah or Mrs Blah Blah. I can't take you seriously.

Lol. I've always done that
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageEllaHella:
    I've mentally invalidated the opinion of a couple of posters recently based on their screen names. It's something about Wife/Mommy Blah Blah or Mrs Blah Blah. I can't take you seriously.

ETA not regulars but random posters.

I knew it! I should have picked MrsMommyDearest as my sn. I had changed my sn months ago and bump Kathleen picked my 3rd choice of sn. Beggers can't be choosers, though. My other choices involved something about coffee or wine, but they were taken. Go figure!

• I leave Tuesday to get a boob job.

I'm so excited and so so nervous
    I think I could do a back flip and puke at the same time
  • I threw my kid in the bathtub fully clothed the other night. He kept running and fighting me and I had had enough.

• imageSpitsNGiggles:
    I threw my kid in the bathtub fully clothed the other night. He kept running and fighting me and I had had enough.

I call this a parenting win.

image image
  • The nausea turned to vomiting yesterday. I was up puking overnight. I had hyperemesis last pregnancy.

My FFFC is that I said "I can't do this again." And then I apologized to the little bean for like an hour. I didn't mean it... But I am so scared of mentally handling being that sick again.

image image
  • My kid is getting up at 5:30 again. I'm so irritated, I just want to give her the silent treatment. I won't stay mad, but dammit I'm f'ucking tired!
  • imageRondackHiker:
    The nausea turned to vomiting yesterday. I was up puking overnight. I had hyperemesis last pregnancy.

My FFFC is that I said "I can't do this again." And then I apologized to the little bean for like an hour. I didn't mean it... But I am so scared of mentally handling being that sick again.

Hope you feel better! That sounds awful.

• imageSpitsNGiggles:
    I threw my kid in the bathtub fully clothed the other night. He kept running and fighting me and I had had enough.

That's awesome! I'd call this a natural consequence...

• imagechapski:
    I leave Tuesday to get a boob job.

how big you goin? Or is it a reduction?
  • imageRondackHiker:
    The nausea turned to vomiting yesterday. I was up puking overnight. I had hyperemesis last pregnancy.

Aw, Ron. I really hope it's easier for you this time around.
  • I took DD to the city pool. They have waterslides, and she loved going down them with me. FFFC is that as I was standing at the top with her one time, I realized my boob was hanging out of my swimming suit. In front of the whole pool.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageRondackHiker:

I hope this is an easier pregnancy. Can you get on zofran?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageKKDRAGONFLY:
    imageRondackHiker:

I'm going to call my OB. The problem is that she is in MD, and I'm now in MA. The insurance through my job only covers providers in MD, except for ER or urgent care. Our new insurance kicks in on the first. Perhaps she'll be willing to write me a script without seeing me.

image image
  • imageshanado:
    imagechapski:

There's nothing to reduce, that's for sure!
    I'm a flat floppy A after nursing 2 kids. Use to be a B. Going Big B to C cup
  • imagechapski:
    I saw adult fruit pouches at the grocery store the other day. They were like a poweraide type thing, sorta fuel when you're working out. I wanted some but it said to eat one hour prior to workout and the few times I do workout it's as soon as I wake up

You're LAZY!!!

• imagechapski:
    imageshanado:
    imagechapski:

There's nothing to reduce, that's for sure!
    I'm a flat floppy A after nursing 2 kids. Use to be a B. Going Big B to C cup
    Yaaaaaaaaa! Bewbs! Seriously, that's a good size. GL!
  • imagechapski:

Good luck! I wouldn't mind some new ones pp now. ::looks down at my sad pancakes::

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• imagechapski:
    I leave Tuesday to get a boob job. I'm so excited and so so nervous I think I could do a back flip and puke at the same time

I'm so jealous. I am so over my national geographic boobs.

Are you going to post pics? I mean, for LD...

• DD is going to a new school next year and I'm excited because she's made friends with a kid I don't like at her current school and now she won't see her next year.

DS us usually a huge daddy's boy but for the past week he keeps wanting me. DH is a little butthurt over it but I love it.

Not really flameful because I'd never actually do it but twice this week I had to wake DS from a nap to go get DD1 from school and I fantasized that really I could probably go get her and be back and he'd never know I was gone.

These are tame but I wanted to contribute.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • imageRondackHiker:
    imageKKDRAGONFLY:
    imageRondackHiker:
    The nausea turned to vomiting yesterday. I was up puking overnight. I had hyperemesis last pregnancy. My FFFC is that I said "I can't do this again." And then I apologized to the little bean for like an hour. I didn't mean it... But I am so scared of mentally handling being that sick again.
    I'm going to call my OB. The problem is that she is in MD, and I'm now in MA. The insurance through my job only covers providers in MD, except for ER or urgent care. Our new insurance kicks in on the first. Perhaps she'll be willing to write me a script without seeing me.

I have a bunch left over from when I was pregnant. I will send you some. MS sucks the big one.

• I'm not working right now. We moved from WA to CA. I'm job hunting. My FFFC is I take DD to preschool every day all day. 95. That is the only way I can unpack the house, job hunt, look for daycare for baby 2, and rest. I feel bad I could have her home with me more but I need to get stuff done.

• imagechapski:

This is awesome! I hope to be able to do the same. My boobs are fine right now because I'm nursing but I know that when I weaned DS, I was left with pancakes. I imagine that will happen again only worse and I will be sad.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Ok, I'm big on numerical coincidences. DDs were born on the same day two years apart. They were both conceived on or about DH's birthday (which is tomorrow, btw). I was conceived on my dad's birthday, my mom and her twin sister were conceived on their dad's birthday. I was pregnant twice before DDs, both conceived around the same time as DDs.

My FFFC: DH had a vasectomy last May. We can't afford anymore, I don't ever want to be pregnant again, and I really don't want to do the whole first year of life over again. Too much stress for me. Secretly, I can't get it out of my head that I should be getting pregnant tomorrow with another girl to have on March 15 of next year. I know I will get over it, but for weeks now, I have been thinking about it non stop.

Oh, and I will be ovulating sometime in the next several days...

• imagechapski:
    I'm not sure how to word this... DS has a buddy from DC and I'm friends with the mom, but this little boy is very misbehaved. The mom is constantly correcting him and he just keeps acting up. DH doesn't want us to hang anymore and it makes me sad. The boys start preschool in the fall and the other boy stays home with his mom during the summer. I don't know if I should just phase out or only meet at parks and stuff vs always at our house. Never mind that. It's mostly a vent to do with not waiting to fight with DH

If you really like the mom and she is doing her best, I don't see why you should stop hanging out. I only really have a problem if the parent does nothing to correct the behavior. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageLittledeer84:
    I took DD to the city pool. They have waterslides, and she loved going down them with me. FFFC is that as I was standing at the top with her one time, I realized my boob was hanging out of my swimming suit. In front of the whole pool.

Noice!!!

• I am kind of dreading vacation this year. This is the first major trip we're taking with P, we're going to the beach in July.

I think it will be totally fun to see her face when she feels sand for the first time, and gets to see the ocean, but I really miss the years when vacation means parking my @ss in the sand and drinking all day. I feel like this is going to be a lot of work. 

image       image

• Liam has been on antibiotics for strep since Tuesday so he *should* be past the contagious stage by now.  I am planning on taking him to McDonalds after going to a puppet show this morning.  I don't care if it is crap food, I don't care if he's just getting over being sick, I've been stuck in the house with him and the baby for two days straight, the weather is crappy, DH isn't back until tomorrow morning, and this mom needs a break.

Happy Meal, FTW. 

image image
  • imagechapski:
    I leave Tuesday to get a boob job. I'm so excited and so so nervous I think I could do a back flip and puke at the same time

Good luck! I want a reduction/lift so very bad.  

image       image

• imageKKDRAGONFLY:
    I'm not working right now. We moved from WA to CA. I'm job hunting. My FFFC is I take DD to preschool every day all day. 95. That is the only way I can unpack the house, job hunt, look for daycare for baby 2, and rest. I feel bad I could have her home with me more but I need to get stuff done.

I just figure this means more quality time spent. You can get more done, faster, then when she is home, you don't have to worry about it and can just play.  

image       image

• I mentioned yesterday DH is on a mancation.  I am glad he's able to get away, but I miss the guy like crazy.  Anyway, my real confession stems how I'll be spending the time at home. 

My BFF's DH is one of the guys on the trip, so she invited me to her home tomorrow evening for dinner and a sleepover.  The problem is, this also involves our super obnoxious acquaintance.  I am thinking of finding an excuse not to go period, but I have at least avoided the sleepover part since we have dogs.  I am just really bothered I have to give excuses not to hang out with my best friend of over 18 years, because this other person has taken over.  I've slowly creeped my way out of the friendship, because it means I have to spend time with the both of them.  

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• imagerobinsokj:
    I got a bit tipsy while watching the miniseries if a book I read last night and now I'm doing all I can to avoid interacting with my children

All you really need to do for child care is ensure they're not pooping in your driveway.  

imageimage

• imagecatycate:

imagechapski:
    I'm not sure how to word this... DS has a buddy from DC and I'm friends with the mom, but this little boy is very misbehaved. The mom is constantly correcting him and he just keeps acting up. DH doesn't want us to hang anymore and it makes me sad. The boys start preschool in the fall and the other boy stays home with his mom during the summer. I don't know if I should just phase out or only meet at parks and stuff vs always at our house. Never mind that. It's mostly a vent to do with not waiting to fight with DH

If you really like the mom and she is doing her best, I don't see why you should stop hanging out. I only really have a problem if the parent does nothing to correct the behavior. 

Yes, and also I would add that it's probably very good for this boy to spend time with other normal kids and be treated normally by their parents. Being labeled as a "bad" kid and ostracized by his peers is definitely not going to help him develop his social skills and/or work on any emotional or developmental issues he's dealing with. As long as he's not hurting or bullying your child, I think it would be kind of you to keep giving him chances.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

• imageSpooko:
    I'm really disliking 6 yo DS. It's a flashback straight out of 3 yo DS and it isn't good. There are daily, and hourly, battles, he has a fresh mouth and a ton of defiance. Of course, I can't MAKE him like I could at 3, either, so it's even harder. This better just be some weird "just starting summer" thing and not how 6 will be bc I'm pretty darn sure I can't handle this for another 11 months.

Did he just get out of school for the summer?  Sometimes there is an adjustment period post school into the summer off.  

imageimage

• Oh chapski, I am so jealous of you!!!!

Boob job is totally on my 40 by 40 list.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"