August 2012 Moms

Kimye Baby Name

Kim and Kanye named their baby.....

North West?

Is this a joke?

photo happy4th_zps32a39228.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Kimye Baby Name

• I thought BBJ posted earlier this week that the name was Kaidence? But I just saw this North west thing pop up on FB too, so I have no clue. I won't lie, I will be glad when the Kimye baby news becomes old news.
    imageimage
  • Dead.

Proud Mama to cleft cutie <3
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh my lord... Talk about milking this thing... They're loving this you know. 

Mom of 2 monkeys and 1 on the way!
           Christian12/06, Liam 08/12, Monkey #3 10/10 

• O sweet baby Jesus.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic C 5.14.08 c 8.9.12 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Please let the mn be Bynorth, please let the mn be Bynorth, please let the mn be Bynorth...
  • imagethepretzelchick:
    Please let the mn be Bynorth, please let the mn be Bynorth, please let the mn be Bynorth...

Hahaha!!

• I would be shocked if it isn't a K name. Honestly I am dying to see a picture!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagejessalynn521:
    I thought BBJ posted earlier this week that the name was Kaidence? But I just saw this North west thing pop up on FB too, so I have no clue. I won't lie, I will be glad when the Kimye baby news becomes old news.

Apparently, that was just a rumor a nurse had put out.

TMZ is saying the birth certificate filed by the hospital reads "North West."
    A12 Sig Challenge - Favorite Fall Show!
    SCANDAL!

• imagebigbootyjudi:
    imagejessalynn521:
    I thought BBJ posted earlier this week that the name was Kaidence? But I just saw this North west thing pop up on FB too, so I have no clue. I won't lie, I will be glad when the Kimye baby news becomes old news.
    Apparently, that was just a rumor a nurse had put out. TMZ is saying the birth certificate filed by the hospital reads "North West."
    lmao!  BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS A GIRL! 

• Can't. Stand. The. Kardashians.

puke 

734609_517665664943929_192232217_n Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagelatnprincess:
    Oh my lord... Talk about milking this thing... They're loving this you know. 

Truth!

E hasn't announced it though.  Since they rule the Kardashian family, it's probably not true.

victoria5month samantha5
  • imageSJandVA:

imagelatnprincess:
    Oh my lord... Talk about milking this thing... They're loving this you know. 

Truth!

E hasn't announced it though.  Since they rule the Kardashian family, it's probably not true.

TMZ, tho. TMZ is rarely wrong and is way quicker. They don't give a flying f?ck about E! and it's exclusive rights. 

• I have never watched a full episode of Kardashians, and I am getting a little impatient about finding out the name, fricken ridiculous!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I am not surprised by this at all.  Poor kid.
    995468_10151780121619767_1204953917_n
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagethepretzelchick:
    imageSJandVA:

imagelatnprincess:
    Oh my lord... Talk about milking this thing... They're loving this you know.&nbsp;

Truth!

E hasn't announced it though.&nbsp; Since they rule the Kardashian family, it's probably not true.

TMZ, tho. TMZ is rarely wrong and is way quicker. They don't give a flying fück about E! and it's exclusive rights.&nbsp;

I'm with Pretz
  • imageCrossingfingers:
    I have never watched a full episode of Kardashians, and I am getting a little impatient about finding out the name, fricken ridiculous!

This cracked me up!!

FFFC: I love the kardashians! Can't look away!
  • imageJnmac83:
    imagethepretzelchick:
    imageSJandVA:

imagelatnprincess:
    Oh my lord... Talk about milking this thing... They're loving this you know.&nbsp;

Truth!

E hasn't announced it though.&nbsp; Since they rule the Kardashian family, it's probably not true.

TMZ, tho. TMZ is rarely wrong and is way quicker. They don't give a flying fück about E! and it's exclusive rights.&nbsp;

I'm with Pretz

Me too, haha! I was trying to make an E! joke. I was just holding out hope she picked a better name. Not that I really care.
    victoria5month samantha5
  • Apparently there is no middle name and her nn will be Nori.

Over/under on years until therapy: 12.5 

• imageSharona1700:
    imagethepretzelchick:

Apparently there is no middle name and her nn will be Nori.

Over/under on years until therapy: 12.5 

NORI?? As in seaweed?!? Bwahahaha!

OMG, THIS JUST GOT EXCITING!!!

This is why I lubz you, Sharona. 

• If she grows up to marry someone with the last name Beardsley, all my dreams will come true.

+10 points and my everlasting love for anyone who gets it. 

• Now I officially hate them both.  They are AWFUL.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagethepretzelchick:

If she grows up to marry someone with the last name Beardsley, all my dreams will come true.

Like.. Yours, Mine and Ours?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageRomeo & Juliet:
    imagethepretzelchick:

If she grows up to marry someone with the last name Beardsley, all my dreams will come true.

Like.. Yours, Mine and Ours?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"