April 2013 Moms

how much does your baby cry?

Ds1 didn't cry much. I feel like all thia guy does ia cry. I don't know what ia normal. He is almost 8 weeks.
BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: how much does your baby cry?

• My DS didn't cry much either. DD was a crying maniac up until she was about 2 months and now she's more like a normal baby though she can still get more intense than my son did.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Mine is colic..enough said lol she is so much better now she does this high pitch screech if she doesn't like something..bratty lol
  • Loading the player...
  • NDaryaNDarya member
    DS cries a lot. Seems like almost everything pisses him off. Some days I'm just desperate and don't know how to calm him down. 
     CafeMom TickersLilypie Breastfeeding tickers
    image image
  • Baby girl cried a lot.. we thought she might have been colic, she has calmed down the last few weeks. But she's cries about anything and everyhing that is making her uncomfortable.
  • I'm lucky, my little man only cries for specific reasons. He's either hungry, extremely tired, diaper is wet or he's in pain. Pretty easy to figure out which one it is and fix it. But I don't think it's normal, I just got really lucky.
  • ALOT. Much more than Iexpected. Sometimes so that I end up cryin with her. She had a period between "play" and sleep that I struggle to calm her down. We do the 5 s's and it eventually works....or she just wears out.

• I think I must be lucky because my LO cries less than an hour a day, usually when he wants food or wants to be carried and walked around.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DD doesn't cry as much as she used to. She cries for specific reasons, and usually it's because she's in pain or hungry. Some days she cries more than others depending on how bad her reflux is. I'd say on average she cries a total of an hour a day. We're usually pretty quick to feed her when she gets hungry or put her down for a nap when she's tired, so this has reduced her crying. She actually gets more fussy and winey now rather than cry when she's tired or has a dirty diaper.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageCrazyMary77:
    DD doesn't cry as much as she used to. She cries for specific reasons, and usually it's because she's in pain or hungry. Some days she cries more than others depending on how bad her reflux is. I'd say on average she cries a total of an hour a day. We're usually pretty quick to feed her when she gets hungry or put her down for a nap when she's tired, so this has reduced her crying. She actually gets more fussy and winey now rather than cry when she's tired or has a dirty diaper.

This sounds like my DD. Some days are better or worse than others though. We usually have a few awesome days then a couple challenging ones. The challenging ones usually correspond with cat napping and crappy sleep in general during the day. She's also crankier when her reflux acts up. My poor babe.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DD1 cried maybe 5 minutes a day. She only cried if she was hungry, as soon as she got her bottle, she stopped. DD2 cries whenever she does not like something. She may be wet and wanting a change, uncomfortable and wanting a shift in position, just bored, checking if anyone is close by, you name it. She also cries louder. But it is slowly getting better. At this point she cries on and off for 1.5 hrs a day.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • DD really only cries when she's hungry, and so long as I feed her fairly quickly after she starts, it never gets too bad.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"