December 2013 Moms

Because I am a huge Marvel nerd...

OMG - Robert Downey Jr has agreed to two more Avengers as Iron Man!  Yay!

That is all.

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=&CT=&CG=F&O=m_bird2&T=t_b11&D=20131129&M1=&D1=&T2=&T1=Teddy&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=A&SC=green

Re: Because I am a huge Marvel nerd...

• As of right now, he is confirmed as writing and directing Avengers 2. No word on 3 yet. And I completely agree. I cannot wait for his Much Ado About Nothing.  Joss Whedon, Nathon Fillian, Amy Aker, and Alexis Denisof.  Oh, and Shakespeare.  Yes please!
    http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=&CT=&CG=F&O=m_bird2&T=t_b11&D=20131129&M1=&D1=&T2=&T1=Teddy&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=A&SC=green
  • imageGTown08:

OMG - Robert Downey Jr has agreed to two more Avengers as Iron Man!  Yay!

That is all.

Loss Blog (finally updated)

imageimage
    5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.
    TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little Olive.

• Loading the player...
  • imageSoozerella:
    At my show I got to watch a sneak peak of all the upcoming Star Wars stuff through 2021! Get ready to have some light sabers in your homes :

Ohhhh boy, DH is going to have a field day buying hopefully-existing-at-that-time DS light sabers... 

imageimage
    5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.

• I'm more of a Thor fan but he really does make a fine iron man :D
  • imagesuperspecialsnowflake:
    I'm pretty sure I would do the dirty with most of the cast of the Avengers.

Yup. This.
  • imagegwinnygirl:
    I love this thread.Group hug, everyone!

Can I please squeeze in between Thor and Captain America!! Holy hotness I want in that hug. But not by Scarlett, can't stand her.
  • imagelisa1129:
    Is the rest of the cast on board too? Because Chris Evans. And Chris Hemsworth.

If Chris Evans isn't in it I will refuse to watch it!! He is the best!!

• imagegwinnygirl:

imageS90Hudd:
    imagegwinnygirl:
    Can I please squeeze in between Thor and Captain America!! Holy hotness I want in that hug. But not by Scarlett, can't stand her.

Ohhh, this is one of my general UO's, too.  I think she's a mediocre actress, at best. I'm not a fan. Every role I have ever seen in she's brought zero personality to - she's boring.

Yes  Totally agree... I wasn't too familiar with the whole marvel series at the time and was so annoyed she was in iron man 2.

imageimage

• They originally wanted Hugh Jackman for iron man but it would have been weird if he was iron man and wolverine ha ha

• imagegwinnygirl:

imageS90Hudd:
    imagegwinnygirl:

Ohhh, this is one of my general UO's, too.  I think she's a mediocre actress, at best. I'm not a fan. Every role I have ever seen in she's brought zero personality to - she's boring.

Right!?
  • imagegwinnygirl:
    I'm going to need to know if Joss Whedon is on board with directing the Avengers sequels.Joss Whedon is just the best. Seriously guys, THE BEST.Update: GOOD NEWS he's doing at least the first sequel.nbsp;

I love him. I'm still waiting for my Buffy season 8!!
  • Oh baby! I have a very unhealthy crush on him LMAO! makes me shudder....
       EDD for #2 is December 8th, 2013, so excited for our 2nd team green baby! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I hope they use the same hulk as they did in the avengers....I swear out of all the characters they always cheat the hulk out....but I do know Thor captain America and hulk have to release their individual movies before another avengers movie comes out....hulk fan over here
  • imageVCGolfNYC:

This!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers 
    image  image
  • KateVAKateVA member
    I can't wait for the new wolverine movie - Love him! Named my kid after him...Dave says we need to watch the movie to find another x-men name for this baby!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"