Trying to Get Pregnant

Someone threw a whole tampon in the toilet at work.

WTF WORK???

I work in an admin building that's all women and we work for a local hospital and entities.

We've had issues on and off with the bathrooms, mostly dribbles on the seat and ladies having diarrhea and leaving it on the inside of the toilet (double flush, ladies!)

Now it's tampons and pads being thrown in the basket and not wrapped up with tissues. I don't get whose doing it, 90% of the ladies here are old and on menopause. They probably think I'm doing it, I have the youngest uterus here!

(OTHER THAN SHAYLA WHO WEARS CAMO PANTS TO WORK.)

I just went to the bathroom and there's a whole friggin' tampon thrown in the toilet, applicator and all.

I won't even get into the times I've seen pubes sitting on the toilet seat.

What's the grossest thing at your work?

"Your truth is different from my truth, and we're both right."

TTC since March 2013. BFP 4/13/13, blighted ovum discovered 6/6/13, m/c 6/8/13.

BFP 11/10/13, EDD 7/25/13 - stick little owlet!

BabyFruit Ticker

View Full Size Image

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Someone threw a whole tampon in the toilet at work.

• The women's bathroom is pretty gross sometimes where I work (a hospital) but the worst was  when I went into a single bathroom that is accessible to staff and PATIENTS, and there was literally crap on the floor and walls.  Not much, but it's hard to mistake the brown drops I saw for something else.  AND this bathroom didn't get cleaned for at least three days after I reported it to housekeeping.  HOW do you crap on the wall?  HOW?
  • Ewwww! I would leave a note in the restrooms next time! ha!

As far as my work goes, it's the student restrooms that are disgusting and have open tampon and pads! So, I rarely use those. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • el oh el!

I have a coworker that leaves a poo streak, every friggin day! 

Me: IR-PCOS, elevated DHEAs, low progesterone, weak ovulation  DH: low volume, low T
    SHG 5/10/13: both tubes blocked; HSG 6/28 = Left tube cleared! Right blocked.
    BFP#1 7/20/13 EDD 3/30/14, m/c 8/19/13, D&E 8/21/13, Chromosomal results = normal, female
    Lap & hysteroscopy scheduled for 10/31, right tube cleared, no endo found! ...Happy Halloween!
    Cycle 14: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP! EDD 9/16/14~ Rowan Elizabeth born sleeping at 17w4d on 4/12/14 due to IC.
    ~There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world~
    New RE June 2014. RPL b/w - negative. SIS looking for uterine/cervical abnormalities & Asherman's 6/10/14 - ALL CLEAR!  
    Cycle 16: Natural IUI = CP, Cycle 17: Femara (2.5) + IUI = BFN, Cycle 18 Femara (5) + IUI = BFFN, Cycle 19: Break
    Cycle 20: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP EDD 6/20, transvaginal cerclage 12/19, Carson Quinn born sleeping at 16w3d on 1/6/15 due to IC
    Phone consult with Dr. Haney (Univ of Chicago) for transabdominal cercalge scheduled for 2/9/15.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
    image image imageimage 
  • mmb248mmb248 member

Our bathrooms are screwed.

1. There are no outside doors, you just walk around a corner from the main entrance which is super fancy. There's a balcony from the floor above and an overlook to the floor below.  The acoustics are great. On 3 floors you can hear our toilets flushing.
    2. During the academic year, if you go at the wrong time, you could wind up fighting a crowd of 300 undergrads exiting the auditorium class next door.  Also, this means that you're sharing a bathroom with ~150 freshmen girls who think the bathroom is just the neatest place to hang.
    3. The toilets are automatic and very powerful.  If you don't get your dress down and move away quickly enough, you could end up with toilet bowl spray on your legs.  Happens regularly.
    imageimage
    Me: 33     DH: 38
    TTC since August 2011
    DX:  PCOS and subseptate uterus
    August 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + IUI TI = BFN
    September 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN
    October 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + IUI canceled
    November 2013:  NTNP
    April 2013:  Femara + Trigger + IUI = ???
  • imagebandteacher:

Teal, I love your threads.

Sometimes my days are just too good not to share!

BabyFruit Ticker

View Full Size Image

• I just seriously can't get over the pube thing. How does your pube just fall off? Did you not notice you left a pube on the seat? I DONT WANT YOUR PUBE.

BabyFruit Ticker

View Full Size Image

• EmeJayEmeJay member
    imageteal owl:

I just seriously can't get over the pube thing. How does your pube just fall off? Did you not notice you left a pube on the seat? I DONT WANT YOUR PUBE.

A couple of years ago, I was peeing and the lady in the stall next to me blatantly put like 1000 meters of TP and of course it clugged the toilet. 

I received all the water (and pee I guess) on my feet while she just ran the fluck away from the bathroom!

• EmeJayEmeJay member
    OH and you know, how sometime you will enter a toilet stall and it just kin of smell like vagina. Nasty vagina. But there is no one in the bathroom? So the smell just kind of lingered there for a while? Ew.
  • imageteal owl:

I just seriously can't get over the pube thing. How does your pube just fall off? Did you not notice you left a pube on the seat? I DONT WANT YOUR PUBE.

We have at least one a day too. I don't understand shedding pubes on the seat. What are you fvucking doing? 

Me: IR-PCOS, elevated DHEAs, low progesterone, weak ovulation  DH: low volume, low T
    BFP#1 7/20/13 EDD 3/30/14, m/c 8/19/13, D&E 8/21/13, Chromosomal results = normal, female
    Lap & hysteroscopy scheduled for 10/31, right tube cleared, no endo found! ...Happy Halloween!
    Cycle 14: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP! EDD 9/16/14~ Rowan Elizabeth born sleeping at 17w4d on 4/12/14 due to IC.
    New RE June 2014. RPL b/w - negative. SIS looking for uterine/cervical abnormalities & Asherman's 6/10/14 - ALL CLEAR!  
    Cycle 16: Natural IUI = CP, Cycle 17: Femara (2.5) + IUI = BFN, Cycle 18 Femara (5) + IUI = BFFN, Cycle 19: Break
    Cycle 20: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP EDD 6/20, transvaginal cerclage 12/19, Carson Quinn born sleeping at 16w3d on 1/6/15 due to IC
    Phone consult with Dr. Haney (Univ of Chicago) for transabdominal cercalge scheduled for 2/9/15.
    image image imageimage 
  • imagebeckynsean11:
    imageteal owl:

We have at least one a day too. I don't understand shedding pubes on the seat. What are you fvucking doing? 

Wait.  You guys don't shave your pubes at work? 

TTC Since July 2012
    BFP #1 11/07/12   M/C 12/11/12
    BFP #2 2/23/13    M/C 03/6/13
                       BFP #3 9/2/13  EDD 05/17/14                     
    Amy Elaine Born May 2!

• imagethekikimonster:

and what's wrong with camo pants at work? ;)

Someone took a huge loose shiit and the toilet, apparently, wouldn't flush. I saw it around 4:45 and tried to flush it but it was not working. I called the management office and they were closed. I assumed that the person who did it called already or that the cleaning crew would. When I came in at 8 the next day, the poopies were still there. Except, you know, they have been sitting in there for 12+ hours. You cannot imagine the smell.

That and my coworker makes it a habit to puke/crap on herself.

Ick!

I work at a campground, so people are pretty lax about their bathroom habits. I think I've seen little bit of everything. The other day, I went into the bathroom that's in the main store, and an employee had clogged the toilet. I swear, I think she used about have the roll of industrial sized TP.

Also, at the hotel we used to do the Murder Mystery Dinners at, someone projectile vomited in the bathroom. I'm the one that alerted the manager on duty, and had to act as "lookout" when he went in to clean it up.

• imagebandteacher:
    imagethekikimonster:

Please explain. My brain can't comprehend how this happens on a regular basis.

How does one puke/crap on oneself?  

image image imageimage 
  • imageEmeJay:
    OH and you know, how sometime you will enter a toilet stall and it just kin of smell like vagina. Nasty vagina. But there is no one in the bathroom? So the smell just kind of lingered there for a while? Ew.

OH MY GOD YES.

How does vagina smell linger like that? It terrifies me. What if my vagina does that too?!

BabyFruit Ticker

View Full Size Image

• We have people that like to stuff our toilets with so much TP that they overflow..... It's so NASTY!

We also had somebody that decided to constantly wipe their boogers on the walls. That was fun....

ETA ooh I almost forgot. I worked at a retailer in high school and the fitting room always had fun stuff going on. One time somebody decided to pile some t shirts on the floor and pee all over them. At the same job I also had somebody return a shower curtain. It had a nasty panty liner in it that we found trying to refold the thing.
  • imageRocknroll64:
    imagebeckynsean11:
    imageteal owl:

I just lolllld at work.

BabyFruit Ticker

View Full Size Image

• imageteal owl:
    imageRocknroll64:
    imagebeckynsean11:
    imageteal owl:

I just lolllld at work.

HAHAHA! 

ETA: My boss just came to my desk to find out what was so funny.  

image image imageimage 
  • I work for a gynecologist and urogynecologist. You can only image haha. My coworkers never really do anything gross besides talking about their poop lol. But we've had many patients poop on the floor or table. We treat incontinence so I've been peed on as well.
    Dx PCOS 09/12
    Married my best friend 10/12/12
    TTC 1 since 10/12
    NTNP Fall 2013 to focus on a healthier lifestyle
    Anniversary

• imagethekikimonster:
    imagebeckynsean11:
    imageteal owl:

I agree it is gross but fo real? Pubes are hair and shed just like the hairs on your head would.

I just want them to flick it off the toilet seat!

BabyFruit Ticker

View Full Size Image

• imageteal owl:
    imagethekikimonster:
    imagebeckynsean11:
    imageteal owl:

I agree it is gross but fo real? Pubes are hair and shed just like the hairs on your head would.

I just want them to flick it off the toilet seat!

I know they shed, but I guess I just expect people to check the seat before they leave. You have to turn around to flush, glance down & make sure you're not leaving any friends behind.  

image image imageimage 
  • a few weeks ago i mentioned that a guy in my office clips his finger nails at his desk.  i'm not sure if that's better or worse than the poop stuff
    bfp! EDD 1/15/15
  • imagethekikimonster:
    imagebeckynsean11:
    imagebandteacher:
    imagethekikimonster:

She is an alcoholic and heavy smoker with digestive issues and a terrible diet. The vomiting usually happens when she can't stop coughing (she has COPD) and ate fairly recently. The crapping is hilarious. The best email I ever received was from her to my boss and me and all it said was "I need to go home, I messed myself."

Oh my goodness! I was not expecting "I need to go home, I messed myself", Diet Coke came out of my nose. 

image image imageimage 
  • imagethekikimonster:
    imagebeckynsean11:
    imagebandteacher:
    imagethekikimonster:

She is an alcoholic and heavy smoker with digestive issues and a terrible diet. The vomiting usually happens when she can't stop coughing (she has COPD) and ate fairly recently. The crapping is hilarious. The best email I ever received was from her to my boss and me and all it said was "I need to go home, I messed myself."

Bahahaha! I can't even imagine what my reaction would be reading that email.

TTC Since July 2012
    BFP #1 11/07/12   M/C 12/11/12
    BFP #2 2/23/13    M/C 03/6/13
                       BFP #3 9/2/13  EDD 05/17/14                     
    Amy Elaine Born May 2!

• The women's bathroom at my job is pretty gross. There are 2 signs in every stall and it's still gross. Tampons in the toilet not full flushed, blood on the toilet seats,... Blech... I can't unsee that.
  • imagethekikimonster:
    imagefuzzylogic:
    imagethekikimonster:
    imagebeckynsean11:
    imagebandteacher:
    imagethekikimonster:

Okay, that is really sad and tragic and I'm a horrible, horrible person because I totally lol'd at it. 

I lol daily. I am going to hell because I laughed, hard, over her e coli stories. The detail she gives....wow.

I need to go do a good deed today, because I'm a bad person for laughing out loud at this.

BabyFruit Ticker

View Full Size Image

• I share a bathroom with two guys, and whenever I go in to use it there is always a wide swath of spray on the floor - like someone took a hose and just sprinkled it lightly for like a two foot wide radius around the toilet.  Splash back, I guess, I don't think it's pee but all I can picture is those guys just peeing really hard into the toilet so that the splash goes everywhere.  It really grosses me out so I'm always very careful not to let my pants touch the floor. 

imageimage

Married August 2012. Me: 41  DH: 42 
    Daughter from previous marriage: 20

BFP 12/19/12: Ectopic discovered at 8 weeks, right tube removed 01/18/13
    June 2013 Testing Results: Progesterone: 31.7, LH: 5, FSH: 5, Estradiol: 161
    Clomid cycles Nov. 2013 and Jan, Feb, and March 2014

TTC journey over as of the end of October 2014

TTCAL BLOG

All ALers welcome!

• Ugh. I used to work in an all-ladies office, and it was horrid on many levels, but we used to have bathroom issues too. The worst was that there was clearly someone who had vag smell issues. At least three times a week it would smell like someone hadn't washed her lady parts in a month. We couldn't figure out who it was until we had to let go two women...and it stopped. It had to be one of them.

More recently I worked at a family-owned book store. It was a small operation, and there were only three employees that weren't family. The owner and his wife would have horrible fights in front of us, sometimes even trying to put us in the middle. One time on of the other girls and I were there late doing inventory when the owners came in the  back door arguing. They must have forgotten we were there, because a few minutes later sex sounds were coming out of the office...Awkward. We just looked at each other, put our stuff down where we were, and left. 

• imagethekikimonster:
    imagebeckynsean11:
    imagebandteacher:
    imagethekikimonster:

I used to have people tell me that...when I worked at a daycare. And it was kids. I don't even know how I'd deal if I got that from an adult coworker. 

• Our custodian at the school where I work is really lazy (he literally hides most of the day and cops an attitude if asked to do anything at all). He rarely cleans he staff bathroom so it is generally disgusting. Luckily I work with pretty clean people and they make up for what he lacks I guess.

BabyFruit Ticker

• imagethekikimonster:
    imagebeckynsean11:
    imagebandteacher:
    imagethekikimonster:

I'm laughing so hard that I'm crying.

imageBabyFruit Ticker .
     . . Image and video hosting by TinyPic  image
  • I'm a nanny for 3 under 3 years so poop is a daily occurrence for me. But the grossest story I have is when the baby threw up all over me. Thankfully it was right after she had finished eating so the milk hadn't turned yet. But the last thing she had to eat was peaches, and regurgitated, they were very potent. I of course didn't have anything to change into and had to drive home with all the windows down in the freezing cold so I wouldn't puke.

Also, right after she puked, her twin brothers yelled at me constantly to clean it up, when my concern was what to do with the puke covered baby.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Not bathroom related, but along the same vein, my DH works in surveillance at a casino. The things he sees, especially in elevators, they really need to pay him more. It's amazing how many people think it's ok to pee and poop in elevators. Amazing. 

image  image

• One time, there was crap all over the floor.  It was absolutely disgusting  I can't get over how grown adults can not use a bathroom, without getting stuff everywhere.  I get accidents happen, but clean up after yourself.

• KenziKKenziK member

I'm a little late to the party, but I work with a bunch of nasty women. One day several months ago a woman went into one of the stalls, puked all over it, and left without doing anything to clean up the mess. It was horrible! Another day, women clogged up not one, but two out of the THREE bathroom stalls in the bathroom.

This is unrelated to work, but when I was in college I shared a dorm with four other girls. One of them was engaged and was constantly talking to the guy over the phone. One day she went into the bathroom and was talking to him while using the toilet. When she was done she didn't flush, just walked out (I assume she didn't want him to know she was talking to him while going to the bathroom or something). I walked in right after her and walked right back out. She had taken a poop and just left it there! I was disgusted, who does something like that?!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"