Multiples

Could it be twins..?

Me and my husband DTD twice last night and I'm pretty sure I'm fertile. Do you think it could be twins?? So excited to join you guys on this board!!

Bahaha!!!

I was telling my husband about these posts and how that's about the worst thing someone could post on here...
Married to my dream husband
Mom to 2 year old BG twins (Incompetant cervix, cerclage, and LOTS of bed rest)
Pregnant with our next!

Re: Could it be twins..?

• Only if you twirled his balls and put on your unicorn costume...then you are guaranteed twins!

Ps. If you dont feel like your pregnant within 37 mins after following my advice then youre definitely not.

HTH!!

Hahah.
  • You'll know for sure it's twins when two poofs of glitter shoot out of your vagina.
    Saving money while raising more kids than you bargained for! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Not gonna lie, when I first saw this I thought "Really? Another one of these?" lol

Hope you are feeling OK, relatively speaking, and that your pregnancy is going well! :)

• imageMuseumMaven:
    You'll know for sure it's twins when two poofs of glitter shoot out of your vagina.

LMAO!!!!!!!!! Serious...best...comment...ever!!!!!!
    TTC Since Jan. 2011
    July 2011: Clomid 50mg- No ovulation
    Sept 2011: Clomid 100mg- No ovulation
    Nov 2011: Clomid 150mg- No ovulation
    Jan-Feb 2012: 150mg Clomid and 5 mg Femara w/ Orvidrel Shot- Ovulation!!
    Feb 2012: IUI #1- BFP
    Beta #1: 206
    Beta #2: 2496
    Feb 16: TWINS!!!
    June 13: Found out genders... Boy/Girl (Team Green)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

[IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/acc1h5.jpg[/IMG]
  • imagesing4mysavior:
    imageMuseumMaven:
    You'll know for sure it's twins when two poofs of glitter shoot out of your vagina.

I kept it for their baby books

Thank you. So needed.

I also thought, oh good god, not another one of these posts. I can't handle.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"