3rd Trimester

30 Weeks - Cramps and back pain

I am having bad lower back pain and period-like cramps! It's been going on for about a week now. And when I walk, my stomach gets really tight and uncomfortable, almost painful. Oh, and not to mention the incredible fatigue. Which hasn't been that bad until recently. I'm assuming this is just normal stuff? Anybody else out there having the same issues?

Re: 30 Weeks - Cramps and back pain

• That sounds like contractions.. And because they're also causing lower back pain I would call your doctor and let them know.
  • The pain when I walk isn't unbearable but it seems to be getting worse. The back pain and lower cramps are consistent.
  • Loading the player...
  • same! Dr. told me BH contractions and completely normal. But check with your Dr. just in case. 
  • imageTheLittlestDiva:
    same! Dr. told me BH contractions and completely normal. But check with your Dr. just in case. 

Same here.... Dr said the BH are the cramping and the tightening of the tummy only on top is RLS.

• imageTheLittlestDiva:
    same! Dr. told me BH contractions and completely normal. But check with your Dr. just in case. 
  • imageTheLittlestDiva:
  • imageTheLittlestDiva:
  • imageTheLittlestDiva:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"