February 2013 Moms

Guilty Pleasures

I just indulged in one of my (many) guilty pleasures right before bed - eating peanut butter with a spoon straight out of the jar. Mmmm...I think peanut butter might be my favorite food! 

Just so I'm not feeling too guilty, what are some of your favorite guilty pleasures? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Guilty Pleasures

• Omg, sneaking a little ice cream topping into my morning cup of coffee.  I only allow myself to do it in one cup, otherwise I would drink nothing but coffee all day and probably weigh like a thousand pounds! But I put a touch of chocolate, or caramel, or marshmallow in my coffee first thing in the morning and it's like a homemade supreme coffee without the $5 price tag!
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• I might be eating a pint of Ben & Jerry's Everything but the,,, Might be... ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageTamaraR4:
    Omg, sneaking a little ice cream topping into my morning cup of coffee.  I only allow myself to do it in one cup, otherwise I would drink nothing but coffee all day and probably weigh like a thousand pounds! But I put a touch of chocolate, or caramel, or marshmallow in my coffee first thing in the morning and it's like a homemade supreme coffee without the $5 price tag!

I am so doing this tomorrow morning! As if one guilty pleasure isn't enough... :-)

• A spoonful of biscoff spread. Only the crunchy kind, though. It's amazing!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• imagePeanutR1:
    Does it have to be food? nbsp; Mines awful... nbsp;People's Court and Judge Judy. nbsp;My husband makes fun of me relentlessly :

One day I recorded People's Court because I had to leave during the middle of a case. My husband toys with the idea of canceling our cable and going with Netfix instead but I vetoed that because they don't have People's Court. Haha! It's my guilty pleasure too.
  • I've been bad and buying a ton of Us Weekly and In Touch magazines. I can't get enough celebrity gossip! Sometimes I read them out loud to DS in a cutesy voice - he doesn't know what I'm reading! :P

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• imageDrea926:
    I've been bad and buying a ton of Us Weekly and In Touch magazines. I can't get enough celebrity gossip! Sometimes I read them out loud to DS in a cutesy voice - he doesn't know what I'm reading! :P

Oh yes, this is another of mine. Love my gossip rags! I stumbled across a free 2 year subscription of US Weekly, all I had to do was take a survey about deodorant. I felt like I hit the jackpot!  

• imageTamaraR4:
    Omg, sneaking a little ice cream topping into my morning cup of coffee.nbsp; I only allow myself to do it in one cup, otherwise I would drink nothing but coffee all day and probably weigh like a thousand pounds! But I put a touch of chocolate, or caramel, or marshmallow in my coffee first thing in the morning and it's like a homemade supreme coffee without the 5 price tag!

That is an awesome idea!! I'm going to have to try that. There's a new crepe place that opened up near my place, so I've been eating a strawberry Nutella crepe every morning for breakfast with an iced latte. DS wakes up at the crack of dawn, so the thought of the crepe is what helps keep me awake in the morning.
  • My guilty pleasure used to be Cosmopolitan magazine, but I haven't bought one since DD was born since I hardly have time to read anymore!
    PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

• Iced Vanilla Lattes....seriously having to fight the urge every time I'm in the car.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• I'm totally going to get flamed but, Keeping up with the Kardashians! I know, it's totally rediculous but I can't look away. I've watched it since the very first episode.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Our Sweet Boy "LJ"
  • imagekbates85:
    I'm totally going to get flamed but, Keeping up with the Kardashians! I know, it's totally rediculous but I can't look away. I've watched it since the very first episode.

Ahhh I like it too Haha. I haven't watched yet this season because we cancelled cable but I plan on getting online to watch it lol.

Also, wine wine and wine! I like having a glass or a few, chased with a bowl of ice cream and maybe a handful of chocolates afterwards... PROBABLY why I can't lose any more baby weight lol

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageartroyer:
    imagekbates85:
    I'm totally going to get flamed but, Keeping up with the Kardashians! I know, it's totally rediculous but I can't look away. I've watched it since the very first episode.
    Ahhh I like it too Haha. I haven't watched yet this season because we cancelled cable but I plan on getting online to watch it lol. Also, wine wine and wine! I like having a glass or a few, chased with a bowl of ice cream and maybe a handful of chocolates afterwards... PROBABLY why I can't lose any more baby weight lol

This! *Clink* 

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• I didn't have ice cream for 2 months because I was dairy & soy free for DD's reflux.  Then I found coconut ice cream at Whole Foods a week ago--I've eaten a pint a day since!  
  • Starbuck Hazlenut Cappucinos....They are $4.37 each time (for a dang cup of coffee with milk and flavoring lol), so it kills me but once it hits my lips I don't care the cost it is so good.
    photo 9304f105-c1e0-4769-a5f5-66ebac0208e2.jpg
  • imagekbates85:

Me too! My sisters watch it too. It's our sister activity every week, lol!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagePeanutR1:

imagekleigh926:
    My guilty pleasure used to be Cosmopolitan magazine, but I haven't bought one since DD was born since I hardly have time to read anymore!

slightly off topic, but I now feel really old b/c I have stopped reading Cosmo and picked up Good Housekeeping :(.

When the cover stories are constantly "Is he really into you?" and "80 ways to make him orgasm", I'm like "I certainly hope so, b/c he's stuck with me now" and "do I really need more than one?" 

Haha I read Good Housekeeping too! I liked Cosmo, but it did sorta make me feel like a loser because I don't have an unquenchable sex drive or a social life that would require the makeup, hair, or fashion tips. Not that I would be able to pull them off anyway. Lol
    PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

• I'm a sucker for Chicago Fire.  I have having such withdrawls over the summer.

Food wise, it's anything with chocolate.  Lately it's been Chips Ahoy cookies.  :-D

• Shower beer after work. Soo good. And when I was pregnant and couldn't have a beer, I discovered shower Cheetos.
    BabyFetus Ticker

• imagesmile55k:
    imagePeanutR1:

imagekleigh926:
    My guilty pleasure used to be Cosmopolitan magazine, but I haven't bought one since DD was born since I hardly have time to read anymore!

slightly off topic, but I now feel really old b/c I have stopped reading Cosmo and picked up Good Housekeeping :(.

When the cover stories are constantly "Is he really into you?" and "80 ways to make him orgasm", I'm like "I certainly hope so, b/c he's stuck with me now" and "do I really need more than one?" 

Lol at Cosmo titles! And I must be old too bc I prefer Ladies Home Journal!

Me too! I get Cosmo and I just bring them in to the girls at work so I can focus on my HGTV mags. Haha!
  • imageartroyer:
    imagekbates85:
    Ahhh I like it too Haha. I haven't watched yet this season because we cancelled cable but I plan on getting online to watch it lol. Also, wine wine and wine! I like having a glass or a few, chased with a bowl of ice cream and maybe a handful of chocolates afterwards... PROBABLY why I can't lose any more baby weight lol

This. Red, white, doesn't matter...I'm an equal opportunity imbiber. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"