Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Swaddling tips/methods?? Help!

I'm lurking from the 0-3 month board, but thought you ladies could help with this....My little one (2wks old) hasn't napped today other than bits and pieces between waking up crying. She is a little houdini when it comes to getting her arms out of the swaddle! I have tried everything I can think of, including watching youtube for different methods. I've also tried a swaddlepod and a halo swaddle wrap.  Anyone else dealt with this and found something that worked??

Thanks!

Kristina 

Re: Swaddling tips/methods?? Help!

• We use SwaddleMe. The trick is to make it as tight as you can.  This is the only way I can get my 3 month old to sleep at night, we have been using them since he was born.
  • Miracle Blanket!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • The Woombie works great. The arms stay in the sack with them, so they can't get their arms out. 
  • What worked for us was the miracle blanket or when she was a newborn we used a swaddle pod then wrapping her in the swaddle me blanket. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• JJ_13JJ_13 member

imageCougFan:
    Miracle Blanket!

This.

• swaddle sleep sack the one that you can wrap her arms or not

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • imageesully314Wed179965:
    What worked for us was the miracle blanket or when she was a newborn we used a swaddle pod then wrapping her in the swaddle me blanket.nbsp;

This. we use the miracle blanket with a swaddle me on top of it have been using it since about 1 month old and now at 5 months we are still using it and she has yet to escape.

Married to DH 10.29.11

DD born 1.26.13
    DS born 6.12.14
    #3 due 12.6.16

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"