February 2013 Moms

baby names

Anyone thinking of future baby names? Maybe I'm just nuts lol.

I like Brynne for a girl, but it's my cousin's name... She lives 13 hours away but I still feel odd. What do you think?

We settled on Logan for a boy before we found out DD was a girl, and will probably use it if we havea boy.

So what are your favorite names?

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: baby names

• I LOVE the name Arya! If I had started watching Game of Thrones before I had DD, she would probably been named Arya! Oh well! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageWinterBenson:
    I LOVE the name Arya! If I had started watching Game of Thrones before I had DD, she would probably been named Arya! Oh well!nbsp;

I LOVE that name! I wanted Aria, but our last name is Eisenhauer, and it was sort of tough to say... Too many vowels

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • A future daughter would be Willow if it were up too me, but my husband absolutely hates that name and threatens divorce whenever I mention it. So that one is a no go. I also have always loved Ophelia and surprisingly he likes it too, so I think that's what it will be.
    No idea for a boy. We were set on Jack or Henry, but so is everybody else.
    BabyFetus Ticker

• If we have a girl we will name her Emma. Boys names were hard for us and if we have another DS, we would have to think about it.
  • Right now we like Cecelia and Xavier, but who knows when the time comes. I never would have thought I'd have a daughter named Evelynn, but I love it! 

My step-niece's name is Julianna, and that's always been one of my favorites too.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Our boy name for the next kid will be Nicholas Paul. That's what DD would have been if she were a boy. I have no idea what we'll do for a girl name. DD's name is the only one we could agree on, so if we have another girl, we're screwed.

FTR, I liked plenty of nice, classic girl names... DH is the picky one! Wink

PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

• I'm not sure we're having any more, because DH is on the fence. But if we do and it's a girl her name would be Savannah Lee. If we had another boy, we'd be up the creek because Jackson was the only boy name we could agree on. The only thing I do know is that it would start with a J because every single male on DH's side has a name that starts with J. His dad, step dad, brother, two step brothers, his nephew, and his BIL. It's nuts how it worked out like that, but it did. Obviously he does also, and that is why Jackson's name starts with J. So if we had another boy, I'd imagine he'd follow suit.
  • Lucy was my runner up for a girl name, so maybe for next time around.

For a boy I have major name crushes on Ethan and Henry. DH isn't on board with either of those names... yet :) 

Married 2/15/09, BFP #1 02/03/12 - EDD 10/13/12, Missed M/C 03/15/12@9w5d (measuring 8w3d) They weren't kidding when they said "Beware the Ides of March" Image and video hosting by TinyPic BFP#2 06/13/12 - Emily Samantha born on Feb 9, 2013!
  • I really likeElizabeth with a nn of Betsy for a girl. I think it would sound nice with our other two kids

DH likes Benjamin or Jack for a boy, but I'm not really sold on either.

Speaking of baby names, a totally random thought....I really hope that William and Kate's baby is not named the same as either of my kids. I don't want their names to become the next fad.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • peterepetere member
    For girls names my husband wants grace I am not sold on it yet but I name out two boy and it does go with their names Eli and Noah. If we have another boy we have no idea lol we thought Alexander which I like and call him Alex but my husband isn't sure if likes it anymore other wise we have no clue
  • The girl name we like has been picked out since we were engaged: Rayleigh Evelyn. He has a thing for name our pets after anything to do with math and/or scientists. Our cat is Bessel (some math function....) and our dog is Archimedes- Archie for short. We also had a cat named cosine, but she diesd.

Rayleigh is after Lord Rayleigh. Rayleigh scattering is named after him which explains why the sky is blue. He was the first to explain why the sky is blue. I actually bucked on Rayleigh for a while, but I have actually come to like it alot because it's unique and not trendy (at least I haven't seen that it is). If we have another boy we will be screwed. Paxton was the only name we could agree on and even then it took me a LOOOONG time to come around to it. 

--Married 4 Years - PCOS - Insulin Resistant - Irregular Cycles - TTC 24mon - Metformin - Progesterone - Phentermine - 40 pounds lost - 3 rounds Clomid - DH 1% sperm morphology - BFP June 23rd - Paxton born 2/15/2013 - August 2013 Let's Have Another Baby- Charting Cycles with OPC and Charting Temps, No Ovulation Jan- Start clomid Feb 2014  --
  • If the next one is a boy he will be Luke Robert and of its a girl she will be Caroline Hazel. I really wanted Luke for DS2 but DH said he wasn't sure. I told him if the next is a boy we're naming him Luke and that's it lol.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageMeggy T.:
    If we have a boy, he'll be Alexander Wolfgang. I'm not sure what we'd go with if we had another girl. I liked Ayden but my sister said absolutely not. So I told DH he'd have to pick.

Our DD was to be Wolfgang Scott if she was a he, but she was a she! We'll be keeping that for our next one if its a boy, but if we have another girl (DH is convinced he'll have another girl, making #4 for him) we don't have any names picked out. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Yes!! We've decided if we have a girl her name will be Georgia Belle. (I've always loved the name Georgia and Belle has family significance.) Boy names is another story though. I want to use Matthias Isaac and my DH wants Oakley Isaac. Hopefully I'll be able to talk him out of that gem of a name!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We had a decided boy name before we knew we were having a girl. DH loves the name so if we have a boy it will be Elijah James.
    For another girl I like mckayela and DH likes Emma. If we have another girl I really want to use Kathleen for the middle name, because that's my moms name.

Married to DH 10.29.11

DD born 1.26.13
    DS born 6.12.14
    #3 due 12.6.16

• I looooooove Arya but it doesn't meet my naming criteria.  Plus, I prefer kids to have different first intials, so anything with an A is out.  My 2nd fave girl name is Naomi but DH doesn't like it. If we have a boy, his name will be Joseph Michael.  We picked out a boy name like 3 years before TTC. ;) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • jbatchjbatch member
    imageRJM050705:
    I looooooove Arya but it doesn't meet my naming criteria. nbsp;Plus, I prefer kids to have different first intials, so anything with an A is out. nbsp;My 2nd fave girl name is Naomi but DH doesn't like it. If we have a boy, his name will be Joseph Michael. nbsp;We picked out a boy name like 3 years before TTC. ;nbsp;

That's funny my neices name is aria Naomi..

I have no clue what we would name another girl but I had picked out Lincoln Joseph for a boy..

I have a Daughter born 2/26/2013. She is pretty much amazing!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Had DD been a boy her name would have been Jack Beckett.  If we have a girl I really like Madison Paige (DH vetoed Madison for DD).  I keep swearing I'm never having another so I have no idea why I'm even entertaining the notion here!
  • I've decided to do another K name for the next child. Me and my brother both have M names. Just like the way it sounds.
    Married: August 2008
    DS born: February 2013
    TTC #2: Nov. 14
    Chemical pregnancy 09/16/15
    BFP: 12/25/15 EDD: 09/04/16
  • Would you consider using Logan for a girl's name? My cousin went to school with a pretty girl named Logan. I like different names so I would go for it. Our little girl's name is Bradyn. The back up was Mason (which I'm not really fond of for a girl any more). Our boy name was Colton and still could be in the running the next time around.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"