May 2013 Moms

Annabelle can roll over!

So.....I've been a bad mom and hadn't started "tummy time" until just today.  So I asked my husband to put her down on the floor when he got home from work.  Within 10 seconds she's over on her back.  Being a typical wife, I tell him he must not have put her actually flat on her stomach (maybe he put her on her side by mistake?) so I asked him to put her back again.  Well, I watched super close this time and she rolled right over again!  Of course, my other 2 were more typical with their milestones so I didn't think it was a big deal to wait on tummy time.  Who knows, she could have done this weeks ago if I just tried.

**DD1 - 7/9/98**

**DS - 11/9/00**

**DD2 - 4/30/13**

Re: Annabelle can roll over!

• Congratulations to Annabelle!!
  • I doubt it
  • Loading the player...
  • Mine doesn't confuse tummy-time and back-time like that. FX yours understands the difference soon, too!
  • imagenola78:
    Can she also sit, stay, and shake?

Yes 

• That's awesome!  I love watching LO learn new things.  
  • DS has been rolling over during tummy time since 3.5 weeks. I told the pedi and she thought I wasn't putting him down correctly so she showed me how to do it CORRECTLY. He rolled over for her.

At 7 weeks, 3 days he rolls over from tummy to back and back to tummy.
    married 7.18.12   DS1 4.29.13   EDD 11.23.14

my happy boy

• imagemslynn2012:
    DS has been rolling over during tummy time since 3.5 weeks. I told the pedi and she thought I wasn't putting him down correctly so she showed me how to do it CORRECTLY. He rolled over for her. At 7 weeks, 3 days he rolls over from tummy to back and back to tummy.

I googled right after she did it, and it looks like they can roll over as early as three weeks.  Since she did it instantly with no effort today, I felt bad for not starting tummy time sooner.   

**DD1 - 7/9/98**

**DS - 11/9/00**

**DD2 - 4/30/13**

• Our LO was rolling onto her back during tummy time at 3 weeks. DH and I were shocked and thought it wouldn't happen again. Not the case because she's done it a few times since then. These LO's are so strong these days.

• DS hasn't rolled over but he flips his body over all the way to his chest. I have a video of it. Poor guy can't get past his shoulders.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"