November 2012 Moms

Baby's weight check-in

I must have the smallest baby! She's a preemie, but still. She weighed in at 15 lbs 13 oz and 26.5 inches at the dr's office this week. How about yours?

Re: Baby's weight check-in

• 17 and 13 oz!
  • Teddy was an oz under 17lbs...but that was at his 6m appt and he is 7.5m now so I have no idea what he is tipping the scales at :)
    V|V TSP V|V
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Two weeks ago my LO was 14.3 lbs.oz, and 29" long. Long n lean!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • MaebbMaebb member
    imagekiraliz2:
    You had a preemie? You don't say.

And she's had only breast milk, never formula.
  • 18 lbs 1 oz at 6 months. 27.5 in.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • He's over 18 right now. He would weight more if he had gained the proper amount of weight from 2 to 4 months, but he didn't. He is FF now and eats 4 8 oz bottles per day and usually a 6 oz bottle in the MOTN, plus 3 solids a day. He just keeps packing on the pounds.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageredwood807:
    imagekiraliz2:
    And you pooped on the table, right ? No wait......

and didn't get any stretch marks... ;P

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • E is almost 20lb and 29 inches long. We are growing giants! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagealphaphi98:
    I must have the smallest baby! She's a preemie, but still. She weighed in at 15 lbs 13 oz and 26.5 inches at the dr's office this week. How about yours?

At Zane's 6 month appt he weight in at 14lb 5.6oz and 26.5 inches long.

Nov 2012 BMB January Siggy Challenge
    Those Presedential Fitness Tests Were Torture

• My little chunk weighed in at 20 lbs during his 6 month appointment.  He is about 22-23 lbs right now and 27 inches.
    I: November 2011 
    M: November 2012
  • imageLori_n_Lior:
    imageMandJS:

imagealphaphi98:

Seems unlikely. Mine was 12 lb 8 oz at her 6 month check up. Which was actually when she was 6 months, 2 weeks. And mine was only 2 weeks early.  

Noa is an ittby bitty too. She was 13 lb 4 oz  at her 6 month appt. 

My LO is a teeny tiny too.  He was 13 lbs 8 oz 27.5 inches at his 6 month.  Tall, skinny guy. 

• Don't worry cj was 15 lbs 9 oz at and 26 in at 6.5 months. He was 4 weeks early, but I think he's just a little guy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageLuckylove23:
    imagessmb_clarinet:

imageredwood807:
    imagekiraliz2:

::mobile thumbs up:: ETA:: but they don't have the same snarky responses we do, darn it. https://m.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/74826178.aspx

Yes I had a preemie. No I did not poop on the table. No I did not get stretch marks. Yes my DD is on BM only & has never had formula. She eats solids 4 times a day. Yes she's been STTN since 3 and a half months old. Don't hate me because you're jealous.

Snarky responses? Only here! Some boards are above it & the lame drama.

• imagealphaphi98:
    imageLuckylove23:
    imagessmb_clarinet:

imageredwood807:
    imagekiraliz2:

::mobile thumbs up:: ETA:: but they don't have the same snarky responses we do, darn it. https://m.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/74826178.aspx

Yes I had a preemie. No I did not poop on the table. No I did not get stretch marks. Yes my DD is on BM only & has never had formula. She eats solids 4 times a day. Yes she's been STTN since 3 and a half months old. Don't hate me because you're jealous.

Snarky responses? Only here! Some boards are above it & the lame drama.

I don't hate you. But I am jealous of your LO STTN since 3.5 months...as I sit here listening to C scream her face off in her crib at bedtime. *sigh*

• imagealphaphi98:

These were almost exactly Lindy's stats (15lbs 13oz, 26.75") at her 6mo Dr's appointment two weeks ago, and FWIW she was born at 41 weeks at 8lbs 3oz. 

kids with flags
  • Wow, your LO is doing great!  DD was full term but only weighs 11lbs. 4oz.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"