Late Term and Child Loss

Sitting in an office...

Full of pregnant women listening to then talk about all the joys is just plain cruel. A number of them, 7 months along, can't wait to get them out. I would give anything to still have Daniel inside me. So now I'm sitting alone in the hallway crying waiting for the nurse to call me. It's just not fair, what did I do to deserve this? Why don't I get to have my precious son? Why do I have to have this hole in my heart, this piece of me missing?
BabyFruit Ticker

danielparkerbell.tumblr.com

Re: Sitting in an office...

• There are no words except I am so sorry...

I hope you didn't have to wait too long before your appointment

~ Leah, Rachel and Gabriel were born on May 27, 2013 (23 weeks) ~ Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • So very sorry sweetie. I wish no one ever had to feel this type of pain. Its not fair and you didn't do anything to deserve this.

Brooke Elizabeth born Feb 17, 2013 grew wings May 9, 2013 @ 11 weeks & 4 days old from SIDS

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • So sorry. It is just plain cruel. I have been there too and it's just so hard.
  • So sorry, hun.  I have been there many times.  I ask myself why every single day, sometimes every hour.  It is so unfair.  I sometimes wonder if it happened because I'm a bad person... maybe I should have been nicer to someone, or I shouldn't have been mad at someone, or I should have done more to help someone.  It's so frustrating that we'll never know why we had to go through this, while other more undeserving women get to keep their babies.  I'm so sorry you had to listen to that.  After a while, you just become numb.  :(

Ava's Story
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP#2 10/18/13  Blighted ovum 11/25/13

BFP #3 1/31/14 EDD 10/18/14 -- It's a GIRL!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• I'm so sorry, it sounds like we're having similar days (see my post above).  It is very unfair, I often wonder why this happened to me.  Big hugs to you!

Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"