January 2014 Moms

Rabbit turds

Yup, thats my bathroom experience... its like rabbit turds.  BUT - at least I'm going.  

Plop! Plop! Plop! Plop! Plop!

(TMI maybe, but I found humor in it) 

pregnancy due date Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

Re: Rabbit turds

• Lol. I'm jealous you can go!
    –––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Put be in the Bratwurst section...its pretty awesome but painful at the same time!
    V|V TSP V|V
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Same here.

"Go in peace! I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil." -Gandalf 
    m/c #1 01/10/12
    BFP #2 01/18/13. EDD 09/10/13. Missed m/c 02/18/13. 
    BFP #3 5/1/13 My rainbow DS born 1/13/14
    BFP #4 11/11/15 spontaneous m/c 12/28/15
    BFP#5  Praying for another rainbow in February!

• LOL as a fellow mom of a toddler you can share my TMI bathroom experience this morning. Things were difficult for me and as toddlers are likely to do, she barged right in to the bathroom. She asked what I was doing (uh, duh?) and I repeated back to her what she tells me when she is pooping, "This is really hard." So she got her step stool, sat on it in front of me, and held my hands like I do with her and told me I am doing a good job. It's so totally gross, but funny, and really kind of sweet at the same time.

Are all the first time moms thoroughly grossed out now? Stick out tongue

• imagesugarland726:

LOL as a fellow mom of a toddler you can share my TMI bathroom experience this morning. Things were difficult for me and as toddlers are likely to do, she barged right in to the bathroom. She asked what I was doing (uh, duh?) and I repeated back to her what she tells me when she is pooping, "This is really hard." So she got her step stool, sat on it in front of me, and held my hands like I do with her and told me I am doing a good job. It's so totally gross, but funny, and really kind of sweet at the same time.

Bwahaha!!!  Thats great.  The best "whatcha doin" story is when my DD bust in on my DH peeing... first she asked what he was doing, THEN she asked "Whatch using?"  DH just sat down...  he had no words. 

pregnancy due date Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • Peter the Rabbit over here, too.
    I wanted to see if DH's Colace was expired to see if that helps.
    Does it mean you don't have enough fiber or iron if it sinks????

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers
  • When my morning sickness was so bad that my doctor prescribed me Zofran I found that I couldnt go at all. So I started taking fiber pills and then ended up with rabbit turds. I finally decided I would rather be nauseous than not be able to go!
    My hubby and I have been together since 2008. Married 5 years in Dec. DX with PCOS and annovulatory hypothalamus. TTC for baby #2 for 10 months BFP on May 29th 2015

imageimage
  • imageDamnPrecious:
    Lol. I'm jealous you can go!

This!!! 

• imageHereWeGo2014:
    imagesugarland726:

LOL as a fellow mom of a toddler you can share my TMI bathroom experience this morning. Things were difficult for me and as toddlers are likely to do, she barged right in to the bathroom. She asked what I was doing (uh, duh?) and I repeated back to her what she tells me when she is pooping, "This is really hard." So she got her step stool, sat on it in front of me, and held my hands like I do with her and told me I am doing a good job. It's so totally gross, but funny, and really kind of sweet at the same time.

Bwahaha!!!  Thats great.  The best "whatcha doin" story is when my DD bust in on my DH peeing... first she asked what he was doing, THEN she asked "Whatch using?"  DH just sat down...  he had no words. 

LOL! DD hasn't really understood the different parts between DH and me but she knows she pees from her "gina" or "giant" and poops from her butt.

• Oh Gosh it's horrible! Especially with being on Zofran. I found that Colace didn't help me. My dr recommended Senokot S, and I bought the CVS version if you don't have a CVS it's basically just a drug store with a pharmacy and other items, and the Senokot worked!! I can finally go : I recommend it.
  • imageMiaMyPuggle:
    Peter the Rabbit over here, too.
    I wanted to see if DH's Colace was expired to see if that helps.
    Does it mean you don't have enough fiber or iron if it sinks????

No, it's supposed to sink. If it doesn't that means it has to much fat in it

imageimage

• AH LOL, January mom's are hilarious!!!! I am happy to be apart of it!!! Thanks for making me laugh.

• imagesugarland726:

That is the cutest thing ever!!! 

• Bwahahahaha! I didn't even have to read the post! The title told me everything! Thanks for the laugh!
  • My DH and I celebrate what we now deem "Pooping Day" Generally the two days a week I feel the worst and means I'll spend most of the day getting out what I can't the rest of the week...There's no more decency between us...if I have to physically suffer, DH might as well hear ALL about it!
  • I completely understand!

DS has told me "I can heard that!!"

imageimage
    Baby Chugging born 12.28.13
    induction due to HELLP

• imageinhishands648:
    There's no more decency between us...if I have to physically suffer, DH might as well hear ALL about it!

I had to explain to my DH that I was making an angry face because things were all backed up and it made him feel better that I wasn't mad at him. Then he felt bad that I wasn't feeling good. I'm sure this isn't exactly what he expected when I got preggers. :)

• ArrgcrArrgcr member
    I suffer from IBS so it's either one extreme or the other. Being pregnant has really amped it up. What works for me, and this may sound weird, is the maltomeal brand frosted mini spooners, my lactosefat free milk, and blue berries which I can't stand to eat independently preg or not I don't know how it works, but it does. It take a couple of days but after that you're a poopin' champ!
  • try fiber one cereal. it really helped me with the rabit turds! ;
  • ccip82ccip82 member

Lol at this thread

I will take rabbit turds over a brick any day... Stick out tongue

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"