September 2013 Moms

mattress question for PBK cribs

We have the Kendall PBK crib. Curious if anyone has a PBK, even better if you have a Kendall and you use a different mattress than PBK? I looked into the Serta Perfect Embrace mattress and the measurements seem like they would be okay but I am curious. TY!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: mattress question for PBK cribs

• I am 99% sure you can use any standard crib mattress with PBK cribs...so yeah, if you find one at BRU or BBB, go for it!

J+E ~ 08/25/2007   DD#1 ~ 05/11/2010   DD#2 ~ 09/25/2013   DD#3 ~ 06/09/2016   Baby #4 Due ~ 01/16/2023

• I have the same crib. We just put it together. I registered for the lullaby mattress from pbk. It was cheaper than some of the mattresses I was looking at from BRU. But my friend just said she has her sons crib mattress that was never used bc he ended up sleeping with them every night, and sill does! Anywho.... I looked in the instructions from crib and states that any mattress is ok as long as its 6 inches thick or less, and must be at least 27 and quarter inches by 51 and five eighths. I think most mattresses are standard but you may want to check the measurements. I copied the measurements from manual for you. So go by that.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagejeb2013:
    I have the same crib. We just put it together. I registered for the lullaby mattress from pbk. It was cheaper than some of the mattresses I was looking at from BRU. But my friend just said she has her sons crib mattress that was never used bc he ended up sleeping with them every night, and sill does! Anywho.... I looked in the instructions from crib and states that any mattress is ok as long as its 6 inches thick or less, and must be at least 27 and quarter inches by 51 and five eighths. I think most mattresses are standard but you may want to check the measurements. I copied the measurements from manual for you. So go by that.

I registered for the lullaby as well but it hasn't sold off my registry yet (My shower is Sunday) so I am just thinking if we don't get it, I'd like to cut a corner there if possible. Thanks for the help! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• I have a PBK sleigh crib and we got the serta master sleeper crib and toddler mattress and it fit perfectly. 

BFP#1.11/2/12-EDD 7/16/13-M/C.11/6/12
    BFP#2 1/2/13 EDD 9/13/13 DS#2 8/19/13!

My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Chart 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageJamieWM:

imagejeb2013:
    I have the same crib. We just put it together. I registered for the lullaby mattress from pbk. It was cheaper than some of the mattresses I was looking at from BRU. But my friend just said she has her sons crib mattress that was never used bc he ended up sleeping with them every night, and sill does! Anywho.... I looked in the instructions from crib and states that any mattress is ok as long as its 6 inches thick or less, and must be at least 27 and quarter inches by 51 and five eighths. I think most mattresses are standard but you may want to check the measurements. I copied the measurements from manual for you. So go by that.

I registered for the lullaby as well but it hasn't sold off my registry yet (My shower is Sunday) so I am just thinking if we don't get it, I'd like to cut a corner there if possible. Thanks for the help! 

I'm in the same boat! I'm hoping my friends mattress fits it is from 4 years ago. Otherwise we will probably find a little cheaper one from BRU or BBB!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"