March 2013 Moms

I hate it when...

LO poops in the bathtub. After he's already been washed.

Re: I hate it when...

• Omg, I have never had that happen!! I took Lo's diaper off to put her in the tub and got pee all over my dress. I thought I didn't have to worry about being peed on with a girl :)
  • Thankfully that hasn't happened to us, at least not yet. I'm always afraid of that happening though, especially now that he sort of likes his baths.
  • Loading the player...
  • It's happened more than once. Gross.
  • My DS has peed in his bathtub the last 2 baths...at the end...fun! lol
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageHeissenbuttel04:
    My DS has peed in his bathtub the last 2 baths...at the end...fun! lol

I'm pretty sure DS has peed during every bath.  

• Ugh YES!! I actually had him in my lap in the bath over at my mom's the other day and he pooped on me!! He also pees a little fountain pretty much as soon as he hits the water. I guess the water is relieving....

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • My son farts in the tub and fakes me out so I think he's pooping.  He pees all the time, and I just continue bathing him.  I know for a fact that I peed in the tub when I was little and it didn't hurt me.
  • DD just farted in the tub last night... DH and I both froze and looked at each other waiting for the poop to come, but it never did.  I'm sure she pees in there all the time without us knowing it, but so far we've escaped any poo incidents. For now!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker         
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"