September 2013 Moms

*~*Wednesday Ticker Change*~*

Ticker Change Wednesday! (For mobile users) 

Good morning! 

To all of you ladies who's ticker changes today..you know the drill  ;-) <Mobile wink>

Week?

Fruit?

New symptoms/Raves/Rants?

Next Appt?

Did you celebrate Fathers Day this past Sunday? If so, what did you do? (stolen from Tues ticker change).... 

J+E ~ 08/25/2007   DD#1 ~ 05/11/2010   DD#2 ~ 09/25/2013   DD#3 ~ 06/09/2016   Baby #4 Due ~ 01/16/2023

Re: *~*Wednesday Ticker Change*~*

•  

Week? 27

Fruit? rutabaga 

New symptoms/Raves/Rants? Feeling great

Next Appt? June 26th ... 28 week glucose testing

Did you celebrate Fathers Day this past Sunday? If so, what did you do? (stolen from Tues ticker change).... 

Yup...we went to our friends house for a Fathers Day BBQ....it was our friends 1st Fathers Day!! 

J+E ~ 08/25/2007   DD#1 ~ 05/11/2010   DD#2 ~ 09/25/2013   DD#3 ~ 06/09/2016   Baby #4 Due ~ 01/16/2023

• Week?  26

Fruit?  Eggplant or Lettuce

New symptoms/Raves/Rants?  Feeling Fabulous!  

Next Appt?  Today @ 12:30 for another sono.  to check on something from my a/s.

Did you celebrate Fathers Day this past Sunday? Nothing major, but cooked H his favorite dinner, we didn't do the whole "to be" celebration for either of us, but we are both furbaby parents!

• Loading the player...
  • Week?  29 weeks

Fruit?  Squash - acorn or butternut?

New symptoms/Raves/Rants?  Took the 3 hour GTT yesterday.  The drink was 50x worse than the 1 hour drink, which I didn't think was bad.  Felt a little nauseous for the first hour or so but once I got past that I was okay.  Baby has been moving around like a champ!  Acid reflux sux!

Next Appt?  I have my 30 week check up on Tuesday!

I gave my husband (who's a chef and musician) a diaper dude bag with a onesie that said "Daddy's little sous chef", some guitar shaped rattles, and a couple of other things.  I was surprised how much he liked the bag.  I figured he'd think it was a waste of money but he loved it!  We didn't really do anything else but laze around and watch the NBA playoff game.
    Me: 43 DH: 39 - AMA, DOR
    Mommy to Sami (IVF), Born 8.30.13
    Surprise non-assisted BFP - 12.29.2014, Beta 1 = 322, Beta 2 = 760
    EDD 9.7.2015

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Week: 29 and the size of a squash

New symptoms:  Nausea trying to come back and just generally exhausted.

Next appt: I am now on a bi-monthly appt schedule with my doc so July 2nd. (Holy crap!)

Father's Day: Flew back from a family vacation in Hawaii.  It was gorgeous!!! 

photo 86a9bed8-fe83-44f4-8233-6822762e6347_zpsc28c6977.jpg
  • Week? 29 weeks

Fruit? Squash

New symptoms/Raves/Rants? Have been following a healthier, lower sugar/carb diet and it sucks!! My sugar was 1 point away from needing to do the 3 hour....my sugars have never been high, so they just want me to be careful. Also had to change my iron to twice daily because my levels are low....that's annoying!! I've been taking iron since 14 weeks!! 

Next Appt? Wednesday June 26 for my 30 week follow up :) 

We went and walked around Newport, RI and had a yummy lunch while there!! Just a great family day all around :) my husband loved his day!! 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Week? 27

Fruit? Rutabaga

New symptoms/Raves/Rants? Nothing new same old morning sickness and back pain

Next Appt? Monday the 24th, 3 hr gd test... 3rd trimester tests... And RH neg shot in my tushy ::mobile sad face::

Did you celebrate Fathers Day this past Sunday? If so, what did you do? stolen from Tues ticker change....

Yes we celebrated! The kids made hubby breakfast in bed, we hung out and played video games, we went out to eat at tijana flats and we had some very yummy gourmet cupcakes mmmmmmm

Son is 10 yrs old

Daughter is 8 yrs old

Son is Due Sept 18, 2013

• Week? 27

Fruit? Rutabaga

New symptoms/Raves/Rants? Leg cramps up the ying yang!  At least they're not in my back like with dd1.

Next Appt? July 1st

Did you celebrate Fathers Day this past Sunday? If so, what did you do? (stolen from Tues ticker change)....  We were at my husband's twin's house over the weekend.  The boys went to a movie Saturday night and we grilled steak on Sunday.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • bexsdbexsd member

Week? 26

Fruit? Lettuce

New symptoms/Raves/Rants? Feeling pretty good, but kind of tired

Next Appt? June 28th

Did you celebrate Fathers Day this past Sunday? If so, what did you do?

We celebrated on Saturday at my in-laws' house-- ate dinner, hung out, opened gifts. I gave MH presents early, on Friday.

• ksf13ksf13 member
    Week? 28 Weeks! Fruit? Eggplant New symptoms/Raves/Rants? My back is finally starting to give me a little trouble. I noticed it when we were in Lowe's yesterday. My husband loves that place, so I was probably just standing on the concrete floor a little too long! Next Appt? I just had one this morning along with my glucose test, my next will be July 3rd. Did you celebrate Fathers Day this past Sunday? If so, what did you do? (stolen from Tues ticker change).... We didn't do too much since baby is on the inside still and she is our first. I did get DH a "father to be" card and cooked one of his favorite meals for him when he got off work :)
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"