September 2013 Moms

Nursery (pic) after baby shower :)

So excited to actually have some stuff in the nursery now! Decor, baby stuff, diaper cake... my friends and fam are so cute. Anyone else have a shower and now have "stuff"?? image

imageimage

imageimage

Re: Nursery (pic) after baby shower :)

• Beautiful! And to think.. Mines not even painted yet! Lol....

J+E ~ 08/25/2007   DD#1 ~ 05/11/2010   DD#2 ~ 09/25/2013   DD#3 ~ 06/09/2016   Baby #4 Due ~ 01/16/2023

• Love this!
  • Loading the player...
  • No shower, but our shopping is 98% done and I'm working on getting the nursery done this week. In fact, I have baby clothes in the wash right now. 

Just wanted to say that I LOVE your nursery furniture! I wish our nursery was bigger and could hold furniture like that. We had to go with more modern minimalist furniture since the room is so small and I didn't want it to feel crowded. Great job on the wall behind the crib also. The room is coming together nicely :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• That looks wonderful, I love your changer/dresser and all the little decorations are beautiful!

I'm working on my decorations and wall hangings this week; haven't had my showers yet but I'm hoping I get some special family or handmade items. I love the little meaningful touches in a nursery.

I also want to say that all the nursery pics are getting me so excited to meet our little girl! Even if they are not my style, they all look great and motivates me to get these projects done!
  • My shower is this Sunday and I couldn't be more excited if I tried! Your nursery looks amazing.  Great job!!
  • imageShanmarie1083:

No shower, but our shopping is 98% done and I'm working on getting the nursery done this week. In fact, I have baby clothes in the wash right now. 

Just wanted to say that I LOVE your nursery furniture! I wish our nursery was bigger and could hold furniture like that. We had to go with more modern minimalist furniture since the room is so small and I didn't want it to feel crowded. Great job on the wall behind the crib also. The room is coming together nicely :)

Thanks!!I still need to figure out where to put a rocker/glider... but I'll figure it out.

I do need to wash sheets and baby clothes :) 

imageimage

• imageJason&Erin82507:
    Beautiful! And to think.. Mines not even painted yet! Lol....

Haha... there's plenty of time for that. My husband was the one who kept bugging me to pick out colors and what I wanted done. I think he's excited for a little girl (even though he was really overwhelmed with the amount of pink I was bringing in from the shower). 

imageimage

• I'm in love with your furniture!  The wall looks great too.  I can't wait until we finish ours!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I love your dresser!  Our nursery is set up but my shower isn't until late next month.

photo b2867ff1-04fd-412f-991f-a3e09638ec0f_zps4503f4a7.jpg 

• Wow! Looks amazing. I love the furniture you have picked out. Your accent wall is so stinkin' cute! Maybe if you have time you can come and get our nursery set up :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I will after this weekend!  The crib came in this week, bedding came in last week, so excited to get it set up!!  My 1st shower is this saturday, can't wait!!  Your nursery looks just lovely!! :)
  • Thanks everyone! I can't wait to see all the nursery pics over the next few months!!

imageimage

• Aw cute! Can't wait for my shower! So our nursery can be more complete!
  • Love the furniture!! Is it by munire and the style is called Capri? I looked at it and went with munire but the style I chose is called savanah in black. The room is beautiful!!
  • mmdd20mmdd20 member
    Beautiful! Seeing all you ladies getting their nurseries together has inspired me to pull some of the baby stuff out of the garage :-)

• super cute.  Man I've got to get my act together...
  • so pretty!!!!
  • Cute! And I love the wall pattern. I so wish we were closer to having things set up! The crib and upholstered glider chair aren't here yet (probably another month), and I haven't had a shower. I just found out I was having one the other day, though, so I'm super excited, even though it won't be unitl August :( I told DH it's so hard for me to not just go out and buy everything ourselves so we can get organized!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Looks great!  Nice job.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Looks beautiful! I love the furniture! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • LOVE the walls!!!  The furniture and decor is super cute!  Seeing as we are on #3, we already have the "stuff" that we need so no shower here.  I'm just focusing on getting stocked up on diapers and wipes.  So far I have 2 boxes of size 1, 2 boxes of size 2, and 1 box of Costco's size 1-2.  I'm waiting for a sale on newborn and preemies.  (sidenote: I have had small babies in the past, so I know I'll need a lot of the smaller sizes)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Yep Munire Capri... I looked at the Savannah in Black too. Cute!

imageimage

• I'm so jealous! I don't even have a date for a shower set yet. My mom has mentioned throwing one towards the end of July since I have to go back to work in August but that's as far as we've gotten.  

January Siggy Challenge: Why I don't shop at Walmart 

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• imageAsh1103:
    Love the furniture!! Is it by munire and the style is called Capri? I looked at it and went with munire but the style I chose is called savanah in black. The room is beautiful!!

Meant to quote this on my last comment but replied instead... but yes, Munire furniture in the Capri style... the Savannah black furniture was really cute too. It was a hard choice :) 

imageimage

• Cute! I love the blanket for the crib.
  • Gorgeous!!
    Me: 43 DH: 39 - AMA, DOR
    Mommy to Sami (IVF), Born 8.30.13
    Surprise non-assisted BFP - 12.29.2014, Beta 1 = 322, Beta 2 = 760
    EDD 9.7.2015

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Looking great!!! We have the same furniture for our baby girl! Your nursery is much further ahead than ours though!!!
  • ksf13ksf13 member

Beautiful! My shower is this weekend and we got started refinishing the nursery dresser yesterday, so hopefully I will feel like we have something done soon!

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Mine is on Sunday and I'm so excited 

• Wow...looks great!  We still have alot of work to do in the room but yesterday we got a big box of bedding and decor from my aunt!
    <Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • OMG, so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"