July 2013 Moms

::: HDBD :::

Alright, I'll start it this morning. Let's see those bumps and new babies!!!

I have officially outgrown my "9 months of style" shirt. If you look closely you can see the maternity panel of my jeans sticking out.

Me: 38, DH: 35
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: ::: HDBD :::

• You all look amazing! 

I look like a zombie whale. 

• Loading the player...
  • Super, I would demand my money back lol...false advertising and all. Here is me at 37 weeks, i'm 38 now and I feel like I can't possibly stretch anymore! image
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

View Full Size Image

• imageSpartanmomma:

Yesterday at 37 weeks, headed to the doc's. Last day with my bump too, turned out I didn't get to go home... 30 minutes to csection, here goes nothing!

Have a great morning ladies and can't wait to check back and see all the beautiful bumps!

Whoa, 30 mins to csection?! You and LO are in my thoughts. Here's to a happy and healthy mommy and baby very soon!
    Me: 38, DH: 35
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • 34 Weeks on Sunday - DH decided to jump into this one for Father's Day! 

Superzuber - GL on your C-section today! Ts and Ps!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC since September 2014

My Ovulation Chart 

• atlvolatlvol member
    imageSpartanmomma:Yesterday at 37 weeks, headed to the doc's. Last day with my bump too, turned out I didn't get to go home... 30 minutes to csection, here goes nothing! Have a great morning ladies and can't wait to check back and see all the beautiful bumps!

Good luck!!  

Just got home from the gym, sorry!  Also, I feel like Wilson from Home Improvement.  I never show my whole face in my pics, you don't want to see it without makeup;)  Everyone looks so cute!

Edit:  BTW that's LO's room and I still need to get a headboard for the bed...so hard to find one I like.  Oh well, it's slowly coming together.  I figure I might be sleeping in that bed a lot come the end of July, lol.

• MRadsMRads member
    imageBetsyD2010:

37 and some change and feeling very out of room.

Photobomb from my sweet little man. He doesn't understand why I take my picture every Wednesday. :)

You look great and your boy looks so sweet. 

Baby boy 7.10.13
  • imageSpartanmomma:
    image Yesterday at 37 weeks, headed to the doc's. Last day with my bump too, turned out I didn't get to go home... 30 minutes to csection, here goes nothing! Have a great morning ladies and can't wait to check back and see all the beautiful bumps!

Sending good thoughts your way at this exact moment!  Hope everything is going well and you get to see your LO soon!

Jan. 2017 Sept. Siggy Challenge - Pumpkin Spice Gone TOO Far!

Pregnancy Ticker

BFP 2/3/16 --> MC 2/13/16
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageBetsyD2010:

37 and some change and feeling very out of room.

Photobomb from my sweet little man. He doesn't understand why I take my picture every Wednesday. :)

WOWOWOW Good luck!!!!!!

imageimageimage

• I'm 37 weeks...

and I know this isn't a good bump pic but my pups didn't let me get off the couch and look so darn cute!

imageimageimage

• cjm724cjm724 member

35 weeks!

IMG_0940

• Everyone is looking great! We took some pictures over the weekend, this is one of my favorites. 36 weeks

Jasper 

• kalemikalemi member

I'll play today. 38 weeks today and he is LOW

• Love your bumps ladies!! Wow! After being off of here for probably 3 weeks, I have missed quite a few HDBD! Question for you guys...I am on Google Chrome now and I usually take my pic, load it up, copy and paste it..WTF? I don't see any tabs for that on here :(  I'm gonna try a few things so I may pop up here in a few LOL! 
    Cheryl (26) Andy (25) Married 1 year as of 8-17-13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• You guys all look amazing! 

I'll play today - 37 weeks 3 days.  Excuse my yoga outfit :)

Mom to three girls and pregnant with #4!
    L: 7/12/13
    C: 5/11/15
    E: 3/7/17
    Due 11/10/18
  • the July bumps are the cutest!!  Counting down the days, girls!!! :)

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
    I don't know if this will work but one day shy of 38 weeks.

TTC since 6/2003. m/c 9/14/03 8 weeks, 5 chemical pregnancies, mmc 6/04 12 weeks, Michael born sleeping 5/25/05 at 22weeks always our angel, fought ovarian cancer and won, m/c 4/06 5.2 weeks and 7/07 6.6 weeks,Our Miracle baby girl born 4/8/10,mc 12/18/11 at 5.3 weeks, BFP 10/26/12 dating u/s on 11/8/12 showing a strong heartbeat!EDD July 4,2013. RCS on 6/27. Baby boy in NICU for 8 long and scary days before he was able to come home. We are now a happy family of 4

. imageimage

• RDK24RDK24 member
    imageJasmineeelizabeth:

You all look amazing! 

I look like a zombie whale. 

LOL @ "zombie whale!" I'm right there with ya, so passing on HDBD myself but you ladies who posted do look gorgeous!

• Since I ws off here for almost a month, did the lady who posted her HDBD pic every week who had her little boy behind her have her baby? I always looked forward to seeing them LOL..I love all of yours but her little boy always gave me a chuckle..I cant remember her SN
    Cheryl (26) Andy (25) Married 1 year as of 8-17-13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"