Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

What are you feeding your 12mo LO for breakfast?

Breakfast options for your LO?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: What are you feeding your 12mo LO for breakfast?

• Options
    We do either scrambled eggs or flaxseed blueberry pancakes. DD isn't much of a breakfast eater so we only do one or the other.
    Mommy to Emery Vera 5.20.12  Blog
  • Options

Every other day DS gets:

- scrambled egg + half/half infant/adult oatmeal

The other days he gets leftovers + fruit. He used to have waffles, but has been more interested in ripping the waffle apart recently.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I always give her Cheerios while I'm getting other food ready, so cheerios +

-cottage cheese and some kind of fruit

- peanut butter toast and fruit

-scrambled eggs with cheese on top

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Scrambled or hard bolied eggs, fresh fruit, cheese, ham, oatmeal, banana's with quinoa and applesauce or other fruit/veggies mashed, cherrios, pancakes, french toast, waffles, greek yogurt, muffins, toast or buiscuts with peanut or almond butter.

DD can and will eat whatever we eat for breakfast except for cold cereals/granola.

• Options
    My LO usually has yogurt and fruit for breakfast with a handful of Cheerios to feed himself.  Sometimes we switch it up and give him PB toast, apple sauce, or pancakes. 
  • Options

* Oatmeal with banana yogurt puree

* Cottage cheese with fruit

* Plain yogurt with fruit

* Toast & steamed apples sprinkled with cinnamon

I've now got some good ideas for other meals thanks to this thread!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagecattynine:

I always give her Cheerios while I'm getting other food ready, so cheerios +

-cottage cheese and some kind of fruit

- peanut butter toast and fruit

-scrambled eggs with cheese on top

We do mostly this, though some days I make pancakes, waffles or french toast and sometimes bacon. We also always do some sort of fresh or frozen fruit or organic applesauce. 

• Options

Mine is 2.5, but he's eating the same things now as he was at 12 months:

Any combination of: French toast (whole wheat bread, egg, whole milk, vanilla), pumpkin pancakes, blueberry waffle, toast, scrambled eggs, crustless quiche or frittata with veggies and cheese, chicken sausage, peanut butter, cold cereal, oatmeal, fruit, yogurt.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Whatever we are all having.  I make breakfast for us all and we eat together so it's usually scrambled eggs, bacon, toast or pancakes, or waffles with sausages or fried eggs with yeast rolls or something like that.  Sometimes I feel lazy and do yogurt with fresh fruit for us all.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    Cheerios, string cheese and a fruit cup

If I am making breakfast, she gets whatever we are eating with some fruit.
  • Options
    Oatmeal, quinoa, yogurt, fruit, Cheerios.
  • Options
    Suggestions not mentioned:  toasted English muffins, Kix cereal, and raisins.
  • Options
    Oatmeal, cereal as long as its not packedd with sugar and junk..., waffles, bagels, yogurt and fruit, toast and fruit... That's all I can think of right now!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"