April 2013 Moms

Exchanging diapers

LO is officially to chunky for size 1. Problem is everyone bought us 1s as baby shower gifts. I thought I remember reading that target will exchange them without a receipt or anything. Anyone had to do this?

They are all huggies pure and natural, which I have only seen in target stores. I know for sure our Walmart and BBB do not carry them.

ETA: Was able to exchange all but 1 box of 140, gonna try Walmart another day. Now let's hope she stays on this size for a few months

Re: Exchanging diapers

• Yep, you will get store credit or you can exchange.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Depends on the store.  The one here will exchange them but you need to show your ID.  The one that I used to work at would exchange without the ID. 

• Loading the player...
  • I tried this a few weeks ago. The lady scanned the box of huggies and said they're not in our system anymore and sent me on my merry way....no store credit, nothing. I had them two months. Walmart took them back though :D
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageJordynLeighx3:
    I tried this a few weeks ago. The lady scanned the box of huggies and said they're not in our system anymore and sent me on my merry way....no store credit, nothing. I had them two months. Walmart took them back though :D

This is my fear. We got them as
    Gifts in mid march and Walmart doesn't carry that brand. Fingers are crossed target will take them. I have 4 100something count boxes and 2 80 count. I registered for size 1 thru 3 but everyone bought 1 and no one bought the ones I specifically scanned, or if they did they didnt show on our registry as purchased. I also had no idea we would blow through sizes so fast or i would have exchanged them earlier. I will cry If I can't use these diapers. Its like a 4 to 5 month supply.

• Target has a 75 per person per year limit on returns without receipts. You get an additional 200 or so with your registry even if the items are not on the registry. Just print your gift purchase log and you shouldn't have a problem.

I bought 8 nursing bras online because they were on sale. They were uncomfortable and DH threw away all the receipts with the box. They took them back using my wedding registry that was like 7 months old so that I wouldn't hit my limit with baby stuff from showers.
  • I'm in the same boat - I have about a 3 month supply of pampers size 1 we can't use because DS is in size 2 now.  Babies R Us and Target took back a few, but not everything.  I haven't tried walmart yet but I need to.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"