Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

girls toddler underwear

I bought a pack of bikini-style underwear (the only style available at this store) for DD the other day and they ride up her butt like crazy. I hate putting her Gerber training pants on her because they are so much bulkier, but at least they don't ride up. Where do you buy your DD's undies?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: girls toddler underwear

• Options
    Costco had cute princess briefs
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Costco has the best price. And they have Tangled and Hello Kitty. And TANGLED OMG DID I MENTIONED THEY HAVE TANGLED!
    click the pic (blog)
  • Options
    I've gotten DD's at Kohl's and Old Navy
    January siggy challenge: winter weather fails

• Options
    We've had good luck with Kohls.  Also noticed that the smaller sizes did this for my DD, so we went up one size and it's worked.
  • Options

imagesuperaunt:
    Costco has the best price. And they have Tangled and Hello Kitty. And TANGLED OMG DID I MENTIONED THEY HAVE TANGLED!

That's about the reaction my daughter had in Target the other day when we got her Tangled undies ;)

We just get the character undies in the toddler section at Target. I noticed them riding up badly the other day, so we went up a size and it's fixed the problem. 

Mama to two sweet girls
    DD1 Feb 2010
    DD2 Sept 2011

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I got some undies at Walmart and at the children's place. I really like the ones from the children's place plus they aren't so big. DD was a small 26 month old when she PT and the ones from the CP worked well. Still a little on the big side but now at 3 they are prefect. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hanna Andersson! They are cut more like a brief than a bikini. Much more coverage and they are sooo soft.

• Options
    I'm lazy as h3ll; DD's underwear came from Amazon. Disney and Handcraft brand Disney princesses and tinkerbell. I credit them for potty training my kid. ;) But they are full coverage and I haven't noticed any riding issues. 
    DD1 4.14.10
    DD2 8.22.13
    MMC 1.4.17 at 16w
    Expecting #3, EDD 1.29.18

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I don't like the ones from Target because they don't last long.  The best ones we have are from H&M. 
  • Options
    Gymboree! Only place I'll buy undies now
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"